The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

And like a fingerprint, no 2 bellybuttons are the same.

How do they, like, I dunno.. examine bellybuttons? :boxed::roftl:

yay! im on my moms comp. anything i should search at the moment on russ?

Hmm... His interview on the tonight show :thumb_yello:

Homeless James

:roftl:

Just as long as your mom isn't in the room Dev :naughty:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm... His interview on the tonight show :thumb_yello:

Just as long as your mom isn't in the room Dev :naughty:

lol my mom and dad arent home, lol, so i think im safe, but 2 of my sisters are home, and the oldest one acts as my mom, always checking what im doing and lecturing me for posting over 1,000 times on mfc and stuff *rolls eyes* so it may b difficult! lol *thinking*

you sound so Irish right now:naughty:

craic, and useless yokes:naughty:

but yeah I will try it

I couldn't not say it.......

What did you say?! :bleh:

i didnt read it all either! lol

lol, ya! i think my sister did it intentionally! lol! she always wanted it to b her who got the attention, but im my mommas little girl, amd my daddys little angle lol

AAAW! :naughty:

Wow :boxed: what age was your sister then?

really! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wow' date=' I didn't know that![/quote']

Hehehe...now you do. Well not that you needed to haha

o np, and i luv the sig too :D

Thanks so much!!!

I don't know actually. Maybe they take a "bellybutton print" or something...

god, they came up *both of em* toright as i was about to look it up on youtube, and know i have to go play scrabble bye 4 now

ill miss u all! im going to die spending time w / them!!!!! i rather b here :( save me!!!

Aw bye Devin! :wub2:

Oh and I couldn't find homeless james on youtube last time so you might have to look on google videos or something..

Hehehe...now you do. Well not that you needed to haha

Well thanks for that little piece of information:thumb_yello::wink2::naughty:

god, they came up *both of em* toright as i was about to look it up on youtube, and know i have to go play scrabble bye 4 now

ill miss u all! im going to die spending time w/ them!!!!! i rather b here :( save me!!!

Awww, bye Dev:bye:

I don't know actually. Maybe they take a "bellybutton print" or something...

Maybe :naughty:

ill miss u all! im going to die spending time w/ them!!!!! i rather b here save me!!!

Aaaw, you'll be fine, byee :wub2:

I eh.. I said that it would be different if the tongue belonged to someone like Mika:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: its back a page I think

Ooh hehe! :naughty: yep the same thought crossed my mind too I must say :naughty:

Aw bye Devin!

Oh and I couldn't find homeless james on youtube last time so you might have to look on google videos or something..

You can download it and loads of other Russelly stuff from here : http://www.freewebs.com/russellbranddownloads/ :mf_lustslow:

i didnt read it all either! lol :das:

lol, ya! i think my sister did it intentionally! lol! she always wanted it to b her who got the attention, but im my mommas little girl, amd my daddys little angle :blush-anim-cl: lol

haha my sister was the same! she was convinced that i was a witch when i was a baby and when the car came to a stop she unbuckled my car seat! SHE WANTED TO KILL ME!:shocked:

Imagine getting a bellybutton print? ewww:roftl:

Haha :roftl:

I just have this really weird imagine of lifting up your top like you're about to flash and like pressing your belly onto a piece of paper in the airport or somewhere :roftl:

Haha :roftl:

I just have this really weird imagine of lifting up your top like you're about to flash and like pressing your belly onto a piece of paper in the airport or somewhere :roftl:

Hahaha:roftl:

:lmfao:

well they'll come in handy when you wanna post whore, you'll have important things to say:naughty::bleh:

Hahaha...yes and only important things hehe

Aw bye Devin!

awww thanks. well im bac. that was the worst game we all gave up. mainly cuz i couldnt only make short words outta my random letters, and my oldest sis got mad cuz i couldnt come up w/ some foreign ones like her. lol

Well thanks for that little piece of information:

Awww, bye Dev

awww thanks.

Maybe

Aaaw, you'll be fine, byee :wub2:

Ooh hehe! :naughty: yep the same thought crossed my mind too I must say :naughty:

You can download it and loads of other Russelly stuff from here : http://www.freewebs.com/russellbranddownloads/ :mf_lustslow:

i was about to lose my head for that short time i was w/ them

haha my sister was the same! she was convinced that i was a witch when i was a baby and when the car came to a stop she unbuckled my car seat! SHE WANTED TO KILL ME!:shocked:

omg! sisters can b evil!

Well it's about time for me to go to sleep now. Night guys!:wink2:

awww night