The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

gonna go to bed now i am dead and i have a french final tomorow which i am screwed for!:shocked: nighty night sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite:bleh:

oh night:bye:.........I really should be gone:blush-anim-cl:

It was really fun talking to you, I hope I see you around again:original:

Good Luck with your French!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's about time for me to go to sleep now. Night guys!:wink2:

Dear God if it's time for you to go to bed it definitely is for me :shocked::naughty:

Night Carrie! :huglove:

gonna go to bed now i am dead and i have a french final tomorow which i am screwed for!:shocked: nighty night sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite:bleh:

ooh bonne chance! :thumb_yello:

et fais des beaux reves! bisous

o my, i just relized that i am eating ice. i dnt even remember getting it! are u guys putting it mext to me or something? *looks around cautiously* lol

That must've been the shortest game of scrabble ever :naughty:

That must've been the shortest game of scrabble ever :naughty:

lol! my oldest sis got mad at me for not being able to come up w/ like foreign words. but my letters were like Y P I E A M X so i decided to use yam and then pie. lol. and my other letters were more i's.so i just walked away from it. and that was the 2nd time ive ever played scrabble. the 1st time was a few days ago, and i was pissed at my dad and stuff and my sisters and stuff were being mean and i was crying earlier cuz my dad so i was very emotional that night and kept crying. it was depressing. *they nvr used to include me int he games of scrabble until recently, they also havent played it in a while too. if so itd be like my mom and sister/other sister*

o my, i just relized that i am eating ice. i dnt even remember getting it! are u guys putting it mext to me or something? *looks around cautiously* lol

i was just reading my sig. and it reminded me of the time i had a conversation w/ myself! lol

:lmfao: those 2 messages are funny!!:naughty:

Oh and night Carrie!:bye: I can't find your message to quote:boxed:

lol! my oldest sis got mad at me for not being able to come up w/ like foreign words. but my letters were like Y P I E A M X so i decided to use yam and then pie. lol. and my other letters were more i's.so i just walked away from it. and that was the 2nd time ive ever played scrabble. the 1st time was a few days ago, and i was pissed at my dad and stuff and my sisters and stuff were being mean and i was crying earlier cuz my dad so i was very emotional that night and kept crying. it was depressing. *they nvr used to include me int he games of scrabble until recently, they also havent played it in a while too. if so itd be like my mom and sister/other sister*

Wow, you got a lot in there :naughty:

Aaw :sad: well we all get emotional now and again, as you know from this thread alone :naughty:

I haven't played scrabble in forever.... I've nobody to play it with anyway :thumbdown:

well i should b cleaning my room, but i feel hyper, so i will have a convo w/ myself again! lol

devin: so watcha do today?

Dev: muttin much, i came home from my friend christinas house, i was suppost to tie die some things, but my mom picked me up, so i couldnt. then i went home, made my sister pancakes, called my neighbor to find out what time golf was, found out they were gonna go early, so i had 5 min. tops to get ready, then we ended up going l8r. then after golf i heard love today on MTV, and then i went home, cleaned my room, went on MFC,and played scrabble, ate ice, talked on MFC some more, and im still eatin ice.

Devin: ME 2! thats odd. we live the same life. i love the last thing ur doing, thats my fav. thing of all.

dev: i know, totally! i really dnt feel like going to swimming tomorrow morning, so im gonna try to get outta it

Devin: that sounds like a good plan, swimming is no reason to wake up early every day in the summer!

dev: exaccctly! u understand everything!

Devin: well its taken me billy brown and big girl to write this, so i shall stop. tata dev

Dev: and farewell to you too my good friend

sorry i HAD to do that! i was sooo tempted, altho the last one was more fun

Wow, you got a lot in there :naughty:

Aaw :sad: well we all get emotional now and again, as you know from this thread alone :naughty:

I haven't played scrabble in forever.... I've nobody to play it with anyway :thumbdown:

awwww im sorry! well my dad said something and i took it the wrong way *my mom took the meaning of what she heard him say the same way, and i was sobbing at the comment he had made,. but apperently i took it the wrong way

Yes, yes it is.

:blush-anim-cl: I don't wanna go....and I'm not even tired......help:shocked:

Here's SOME of the stuff that I remember from French class:

fromage, gateau, toilette, je me mange

I know what those words mean!!:woot_jump:

:naughty:

I am trying to learn a bit of basic French so that I can understand Mika interviews, dumb reason, but its working:naughty:

o yes! i just sall! do u have a show called Smallville in Ireland? or is the louis lane just from super man?

Yes we have Smallville here :thumb_yello:

I was mainly thinking of Lois Lane from Superman but it doesn't matter really, lol :naughty:

I eat myself? :shocked::lmfao:

Niccee :naughty:

We were learning reflexive verbs or whatever they were called. So the teacher called on one of the students. And he was supposed to say something like "je me brosser.." or however you say "I brush my hair" and it came out as "je me mange". We still laugh about it:roftl:

Yes we have Smallville here :thumb_yello:

I was mainly thinking of Lois Lane from Superman but it doesn't matter really, lol :naughty:

i know the person who plays chloe! lol! she was my cousins bff, *still friends* and my cousin was in one of the season finales one time, but she got pissed cuz she got shown for like 1 second

awwww im sorry! well my dad said something and i took it the wrong way *my mom took the meaning of what she heard him say the same way, and i was sobbing at the comment he had made,. but apperently i took it the wrong way

Wow... I'm sure he just said it wrong you know, doubt he meant to upset you :sad:

:blush-anim-cl: I don't wanna go....and I'm not even tired......help:shocked:

I know what those words mean!!

I am trying to learn a bit of basic French so that I can understand Mika interviews, dumb reason, but its working:naughty:

Me neither :shocked:

Good luck with that :naughty: I can barely even understand those interviews and I'm learning it for how many years now? :naughty: