The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

being outta school has killed me

shaza, when we were talking bout ur pics u had juzst posted i speld

saw

as

sall

...im stuuupid, llol

Aaahhh...don't worry about it. One time, I was on msn with a friend. And I didn't know what was wrong with me but I spelled "lol" wrong...:roftl:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were learning reflexive verbs or whatever they were called. So the teacher called on one of the students. And he was supposed to say something like "je me brosser.." or however you say "I brush my hair" and it came out as "je me mange". We still laugh about it:roftl:

Hahaha! :roftl: :roftl:

i know the person who plays chloe! lol! she was my cousins bff, *still friends* and my cousin was in one of the season finales one time, but she got pissed cuz she got shown for like 1 second

Ooh cool, I don't know her though sorry, lol :naughty:

Hahaha! :roftl: :roftl:

My friend and I sometimes fgo, "remember grade 9 french?...je me mange":roftl:

nice i do that but i do kik just becuz i put my hands in the wrong spot, lol

Yeah me too. Sometimes my fast typing results in spelling errors hahaha

Cool!!! And that's not a dumb reason at all!!!

:blush-anim-cl: welll...........:naughty:

Good luck with that :naughty: I can barely even understand those interviews and I'm learning it for how many years now? :naughty:

:naughty: ha, I'm using one of those little language courses you get in Lidl(I get a lot of random stuff in Lidl:naughty:)

and so far its really fun. I mean I'm picking upon little randoms fairly quickly:bleh:

yeah, you must be flying at it?

omg! bcuz i was grounded that one week, i totally 4got iwas trying to catch up w/ shaza in the abount of posts i have, i was making over 100 posts a day b4 all that, now i make, what, 20? goodness gracious, i give up :thumbdown:

Don't give up. And it doesn't matter how many posts you have...the thing that matters is that you are here:wink2:

lol, no prob :wink2:

im officially outta ice, and im gonna force myself to not have any more for the rest of the night!!!!!

You are addicted Dev!! :shocked:

thadruggsdey128583746618743137.jpg

*shakes head*

My friend and I sometimes fgo, "remember grade 9 french?...je me mange"

:naughty:

I'm sure I've had some funny misinterpretation in all the years I've been learning it too, can't think of any right now though.. only of the time when my old French teacher told us when she was having dinner with some French family before she was fluent and she said to them when she was finished "je suis plein" wanting to say "I'm full" but she didn't realise that what she had said actually meant "I am pregnant" :lmfao:

What a way to announce such a thing! :roftl:

ya, same here! its cuz u type so fast and i look at the screen when i do it, and i wont even notice it all the time, lol

Yes...that is SO true!!!

ya, lol, that was just my life long goal, or month long at least, lol

Cool!!!

:naughty:

I'm sure I've had some funny misinterpretation in all the years I've been learning it too, can't think of any right now though.. only of the time when my old French teacher told us when she was having dinner with some French family before she was fluent and she said to them when she was finished "je suis plein" wanting to say "I'm full" but she didn't realise that what she had said actually meant "I am pregnant"

What a way to announce such a thing!

:lmfao: funny!!!:naughty:

omg! bcuz i was grounded that one week, i totally 4got iwas trying to catch up w/ shaza in the abount of posts i have, i was making over 100 posts a day b4 all that, now i make, what, 20? goodness gracious, i give up

AaaW! don't put so much pressure on yourself Dev :blush-anim-cl:

It's quality street over quantity street.. or something like that :naughty:

welll...........

ha, I'm using one of those little language courses you get in Lidl(I get a lot of random stuff in Lidl:naughty:)

and so far its really fun. I mean I'm picking upon little randoms fairly quickly

yeah, you must be flying at it?

Aaw lovely!! :D It's a nice language to know alright :thumb_yello:

Heh, well, I dunno about that :naughty: I don't really feel like I learnt much this year but I seem to be up to standard for the year anyway, but will have to put the work in this year now if I'll be going to France the following :shocked:

*sings*

Now the drugs don't work, they just make you worse but I know I'll see your face again...

:tears:

lol! so i walk into my parents bathroom, and i see my dads hat on the side of the ironing bored, and i think its some guys face, and iw as about to scream, but i relized it wasnt a guy! it was freaky tho! :boxed:

Aaw lovely!! :D It's a nice language to know alright :thumb_yello:

Heh, well, I dunno about that :naughty: I don't really feel like I learnt much this year but I seem to be up to standard for the year anyway, but will have to put the work in this year now if I'll be going to France the following :shocked:

yeah, its a pretty language:original:

oh that must be so exciting!!:mf_lustslow:

lol! so i walk into my parents bathroom, and i see my dads hat on the side of the ironing bored, and i think its some guys face, and iw as about to scream, but i relized it wasnt a guy! it was freaky tho!

:lmfao::lmao:

Dev, I'm afraid you're gonna have to really consider this ice addiction, it's not doing you any good :sad:

Now, I know a good ice addiction clinic, in Philidelphia, is that far from you?

:roftl:

yeah, its a pretty language:original:

oh that must be so exciting!!

Yeah, exciting, but REALLY scary :shocked:

I'm kind of starting to reconsider... but would be such a pity to miss out...

and then my course will be called Language and Cultural studies instead of Arts, I like the sound of that :bleh:

:lmfao::lmao:

Dev, I'm afraid you're gonna have to really consider this ice addiction, it's not doing you any good :sad:

Now, I know a good ice addiction clinic, in Philidelphia, is that far from you?

:roftl:

Yeah, exciting, but REALLY scary :shocked:

and then my course will be called Language and Cultural studies instead of Arts, I like the sound of that :bleh:

ya, it kinda is 2760 miles away from my house *google maps :wink2:* well i can stop, it will just take a little while, i promise, ill get better!

Yeah, exciting, but REALLY scary

I know what you mean, I mean I'm fairly scared about just going to Amsterdam for 3 days:boxed:, but I think the good things out weigh the bad. I mean a year in France!! you'd love it!

and yeah, the course name is a lot cooler then:naughty:

We have to go!!!!:shocked:

dev:*sigh* hey dev

dev: hey, shaza says i need help :sad:

dev: how come???

dev: cuz im way too addicted to my ice, but i promise, ive gotten better, and i can stop, i know i can

dev: i know how u feel, i have an addiction to music, it can get terrible, i need it to play 25/9, and there arent even 25 hrs a day or 9 days a week, thats how much i need it!

dev: i just need to keep my mind off of it, i know i can do it! i dnt have the money or time to travel to phillie either, i dnt wanna go begging to daddy for that stuff!

dev: is that true, she suggested some place over 2,760 miles away???

dev: ya, why?

dev: thats, thats not good dev...

dev: well, welll...welll. i can stop i know i can

dev: ok, keep tellin urself that, welll a good song is on so im off dev, bye

dev: o, bye then, (leave me in my time of need, *sigh*)

ya, it kinda is 2760 miles away from my house *google maps :wink2:* well i can stop, it will just take a little while, i promise, ill get better!

"kinda" ? :naughty:

Please Devin, I worry about you :sad:

I know what you mean, I mean I'm fairly scared about just going to Amsterdam for 3 days, but I think the good things out weigh the bad. I mean a year in France!! you'd love it!

and yeah, the course name is a lot cooler then

We have to go!!!

Yeah you're right :thumb_yello:

Heh to be honest I'm only doing it for the course title :naughty:

Oh dear.......... why did I come on here at midnight?!