The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i left this thread for less then 12 hours and there is already 11 pages:shocked: WE REALLY ARE POST WHORES!

so how is everyone doing

really?!?!11!!!

:blush-anim-cl:

well it is the post whore thread:naughty:

I'm good' date=' you?[/quote']

really! is that something to tell ur mommy? cuz i wanna tell my mommy im something *speaking in a little kid voice*

lmao

really?!?!11!!!

:blush-anim-cl:

well it is the post whore thread:naughty:

I'm good, you?

couldnt be better! i am having my last final tomorow, even if it is the one that i am most nervous for, I JUST GOT MY MIKA PARIS TICKET IN THE MAIL!!! and i was getting really nervous because i am leaving in two days for france, i am going to paris in two days and tomorow is my last day!

couldnt be better! i am having my last final tomorow' date=' even if it is the one that i am most nervous for, I JUST GOT MY MIKA PARIS TICKET IN THE MAIL!!! and i was getting really nervous because i am leaving in two days for france, i am going to paris in two days and tomorow is my last day![/quote']

im so jealous of u!!!!!!!!! glad they came *although i would have been fine if they ended up in my mailbox:naughty:* lmao

couldnt be better! i am having my last final tomorow' date=' even if it is the one that i am most nervous for, I JUST GOT MY MIKA PARIS TICKET IN THE MAIL!!! and i was getting really nervous because i am leaving in two days for france, i am going to paris in two days and tomorow is my last day![/quote']

Wooow, lucky you! My last final's tomorrow (Science) as well, what do you have?

Lucky!:shocked: Are you staying all summer?

Oh thats so exciting!!!:mf_lustslow:

2 days!!:woot_jump:

are you going to Amsterdam as well??

good luck in your exam:)

i would watch that on russ. vid. w/ homless (???). but i think my moms home. is it homeless james? or wat? i 4got:blush-anim-cl:

Yep, that's it! In fact you should watch the whole Rebrand series, it's brilliant!!!

OMG! You are soo incredibly lucky! :mf_lustslow: If there was anywhere I'd like to go this summer it's Paris!

How did your French exam go btw?

yeah' date=' but i am really doing nothing there lol i get to roam around paris during the day while my sister is at work:bleh:[/quote']

Wow you are going to have the most amazing summer :wub2:

What does your sister work as btw if you don't mind me asking? Just cos I'm interested in a career in French too!

Yep, that's it! In fact you should watch the whole Rebrand series, it's brilliant!!!

OMG! You are soo incredibly lucky! :mf_lustslow: If there was anywhere I'd like to go this summer it's Paris!

How did your French exam go btw?

o it went well! i think i did well!! i give props to mika because i listened to french mika interviews lol

Wow you are going to have the most amazing summer :wub2:

What does your sister work as btw if you don't mind me asking? Just cos I'm interested in a career in French too!

well she is going to college, she was obsessed with france all through high school and ended up going to go college there for some crazy reason lol she is majoring in business and economics