The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

o it went well! i think i did well!! i give props to mika because i listened to french mika interviews lol

Brill! :D Yep I like to think Mika helps me a bit too :bleh:

well she is going to college' date=' she was obsessed with france all through high school and ended up going to go college there for some crazy reason lol she is majoring in business and economics[/quote']

Wow!! she went straight to college there from high school? :shocked: Her French must've been excellent! I'd have been way too scared to do that! I'm hoping to go to college there for a year in a years time, as part of my college course, and I'm even terrified of that! :roftl:

Oh and bye Debbie! :huglove: I should be following you soon :naughty:

Brill! :D Yep I like to think Mika helps me a bit too :bleh:

Wow!! she went straight to college there from high school? :shocked: Her French must've been excellent! I'd have been way too scared to do that! I'm hoping to go to college there for a year in a years time, as part of my college course, and I'm even terrified of that! :roftl:

Oh and bye Debbie! :huglove: I should be following you soon :naughty:

yeah, for her first year she went to an american college in paris and then she transfered over to a regular french school, i wouldnt say she was fluent but she knew enough to get around. in high school she spent about 3 summers in french abroad schools

yeah' date=' for her first year she went to an american college in paris and then she transfered over to a regular french school, i wouldnt say she was fluent but she knew enough to get around. in high school she spent about 3 summers in french abroad schools[/quote']

Oh she would have been well prepared for this after all them summers so! Wow! She must really love French :wub2: what year is she in college now? I wish I'd done something like that... I've never even been to France :tears: but I still love it :wub2:

Oh she would have been well prepared for this after all them summers so! Wow! She must really love French :wub2: what year is she in college now? I wish I'd done something like that... I've never even been to France :tears: but I still love it :wub2:

she is obsessed! lol just as much as i am with mika:naughty::naughty: she is in her second year of the french college but third year in college in general

she is obsessed! lol just as much as i am with mika:naughty::naughty: she is in her second year of the french college but third year in college in general

Lol, cool :naughty:

Bonne chance pour demain en tous cas :thumb_yello:

Hey guyzzz

What's up?

:biggrin2:

I'm so sunburnted :thumbdown:

I'm going to a B-day party at 4:00 :naughty:

Is a card and candy enough as a birthday present? :blink:

Hey Vanessa!

Oh I LOVE your new sig! :mf_lustslow: so cool!

Oh, 'citin! :naughty: have fun!

Yeah that sounds like plenty! Candy, hehe, I love that word :naughty:

Hey guyzzz

What's up?

:biggrin2:

I'm so sunburnted :thumbdown:

I'm going to a B-day party at 4:00 :naughty:

Is a card and candy enough as a birthday present? :blink:

aww sorry bout that sunburn! i h8 sunburns!

hope u have fun at that party!

ya, ppl do that a lot! candy and a car XD

Nicole :mf_lustslow:

Naf naf to you too :naughty:

Nice of you to grace us with your presence :bleh:

Somebody has a new avatar. :naughty:

It's a pleasure.

So....how was your day little Sheree? :wink2:

The best part for me today was when I went out to barbecue and a few minutes later you could barely see me standing there through rain, totally soaked. I didn't give up though and stood there for like 15 minutes at least until the fire went out and as soon as I went back inside it stopped raining. At the sun came out. Wanna call me lucky? :naughty:

my nails went from bright orange to hot pink!

Magic powers.. you has dem :naughty:

I haven't painted my nails in ages actually I just tend to leave em natural. I really like my nails though cos even though the nail itself is quite short I nearly always have pretty long nails cos they don't break. I use them as weapons :bleh:

aww sorry bout that sunburn! i h8 sunburns!

hope u have fun at that party!

ya, ppl do that a lot! candy and a car XD

Well yeah, who doesn't do that? It's only normal that everytime you go to a birthday party you get some candy and a random car for your friend.....no big deal really....Ohhh, I hate all those cars I've got:mf_rosetinted:

Somebody has a new avatar. :naughty:

It's a pleasure.

So....how was your day little Sheree?

The best part for me today was when I went out to barbecue and a few minutes later you could barely see me standing there through rain, totally soaked. I didn't give up though and stood there for like 15 minutes at least until the fire went out and as soon as I went back inside it stopped raining. At the sun came out. Wanna call me lucky? :naughty:

Oh! who? :naughty:

Hehe yeah I just changed my avatar about an hour ago, and I changed my sig a few days ago, I've had a complete makeover! :bleh:

Oh my day was uneventful, but good!

Oh my God NOOO! :lmfao::roftl: I hope you didn't catch a cold :naughty:

Magic powers.. you has dem :naughty:

I haven't painted my nails in ages actually I just tend to leave em natural. I really like my nails though cos even though the nail itself is quite short I nearly always have pretty long nails cos they don't break. I use them as weapons :bleh:

during swim season, my nails get weakened cuz the chlorine wears them down.

i like to paint them, but im terrible at it. XD lmao

Well yeah, who doesn't do that? It's only normal that everytime you go to a birthday party you get some candy and a random car for your friend.....no big deal really....Ohhh, I hate all those cars I've got:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

Oh ye little rich kids, why we're happy on our horse and cart here in Ireland!

Hey everybody, how are you? :biggrin2:

Hey Louise! I'm good thanks, and you?

Oh! who? :naughty:

Hehe yeah I just changed my avatar about an hour ago, and I changed my sig a few days ago, I've had a complete makeover! :bleh:

Oh my day was uneventful, but good!

Oh my God NOOO! :lmfao: I hope you didn't catch a cold :naughty:

I noticed, I can't miss a signature like that. :naughty:

So have you got any exam results yet?

Pretty sad situation, I must say. :naughty: I had enough clothes on though, so the bottom layers didn't get wet. :naughty: