The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

:lmao:

Oh ye little rich kids, why we're happy on our horse and cart here in Ireland!

Invite me to your birthday next time and I'll bring you a car! No problem for me! :naughty:

I can even bring your horse a car!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

during swim season, my nails get weakened cuz the chlorine wears them down.

i like to paint them, but im terrible at it. XD lmao

Yeah I always make a right mess of em too, that's probably the main reason why I don't paint em :naughty:

Hello, hello, I'm brushing my teeth, feel rather nice, thank you.

What about you?

Multitasking, I'm impressed :naughty:

When Russell's in a hurry he likes to brush his teeth and pee in the sink at the same time. :mf_rosetinted:

Attractive :das:

:roftl:

Hello, hello, I'm brushing my teeth, feel rather nice, thank you. :naughty:

What about you?

I'm good. I had to go to friggin school today to get my final marks!!! What the heck?!? My report card gets mailed to me and I know I didn't fail, so why did I have to be there?!? I woke up at 6:30am and my brain isn't even programmed to operate until after 11:30am!!! Geez...tomorrow I'm sleeping in for sure.

But besides that, I'm good.

*goes to get iceream*

I noticed, I can't miss a signature like that.

So have you got any exam results yet?

Pretty sad situation, I must say. :naughty: I had enough clothes on though, so the bottom layers didn't get wet. :naughty:

No I haven't got them yet, and don't want to quite franky, they can take all the time they like in the world! :naughty:

Aw, well we can't say you're not persistent! :naughty:

Invite me to your birthday next time and I'll bring you a car! No problem for me!

I can even bring your horse a car!

Consider yourself invited :naughty:

Actually, seeming as my birthday was only 2 months ago, how about you just send me a car now as a late birthday gift :bleh: you know, take one or two off your hands :naughty:

Multitasking, I'm impressed :naughty:

When Russell's in a hurry he likes to brush his teeth and pee in the sink at the same time. :mf_rosetinted:

Attractive :das:

Impressed?? Pfff! That I can multitask??

I'm impressed you know your name! :mf_rosetinted:

Now that might sound very attractive, but I don't think it really is Sheree, even if Russell's the one doing that. :naughty:

I'm good. I had to go to friggin school today to get my final marks!!! What the heck?!? My report card gets mailed to me and I know I didn't fail, so why did I have to be there?!? I woke up at 6:30am and my brain isn't even programmed to operate until after 11:30am!!! Geez...tomorrow I'm sleeping in for sure.

But besides that, I'm good.

*goes to get iceream*

I hate waking up early. And I hate waking up too late. For some reason I never manage to wake up at a normal time though. :naughty:

Icecream! Yum! It's too late for me to have icecream though. Not that I have any. :naughty:

SICK! How can anyone do that?! (More importantly, why do you know that?)

On another note, new podcast

I'm really selling him here, aren't I? :roftl:

Hehe nah he doesn't hold anything back our Russell (quite literally :bleh:) He tells some stories that would actually disgust me if I wasn't in love with him :bleh: but he's completely honest and open about everything and I love him for that :blush-anim-cl:

and yes, new podcast out today! woot! :D

I hate waking up early. And I hate waking up too late. For some reason I never manage to wake up at a normal time though. :naughty:

Icecream! Yum! It's too late for me to have icecream though. Not that I have any. :naughty:

Me too!!! To early: you get tired. Too late: You miss sutff. The alarm helps me sometimes:roftl:

Yeah, got the icecream yesterday...before that...no icecream...:thumbdown:

No I haven't got them yet, and don't want to quite franky, they can take all the time they like in the world! :naughty:

Aw, well we can't say you're not persistent! :naughty:

Oh, okay then. :naughty: But soon they'll come knocking at your door!! Bwhaha!

P.S. Some candy and oh well a car (what a drag) are on their way to you!

Impressed?? Pfff! That I can multitask??

I'm impressed you know your name! :mf_rosetinted:

Now that might sound very attractive, but I don't think it really is Sheree, even if Russell's the one doing that. :naughty:

Oh that's got me going, that has! all that toothpaste and urine running down the sink... phwoar! (:roftl::roftl:)

Ok guys don't get freaked out, I'm not really that weird :naughty:

Me too!!! To early: you get tired. Too late: You miss sutff. The alarm helps me sometimes:roftl:

Yeah, got the icecream yesterday...before that...no icecream...:thumbdown:

Even the alarm doesn't help me! I may set it, but when it goes off in the morning, I'm all grumpy and think "Nah, an hour more won't hurt"....and then I get up at 2 pm. :naughty:

Chocolate icecream is the real thing. :cool:

Oh, okay then. :naughty: But soon they'll come knocking at your door!! Bwhaha!

P.S. Some candy and oh well a car (what a drag) are on their way to you!

They come online actually, so I have to keep checking (such a pain.. though I haven't checked today :boxed:)

Oh and thank you, I'll be checking my postbox for that car regurlarly from now on :naughty:

ice crea??? where?!?!?!?!?!

havent had icecream in 4 eva:blush-anim-cl:

Icecream...in the carton...on the computer table.

Me niether!!! This is this first time in a little bit that I've had icecream.

Even the alarm doesn't help me! I may set it, but when it goes off in the morning, I'm all grumpy and think "Nah, an hour more won't hurt"....and then I get up at 2 pm. :naughty:

Chocolate icecream is the real thing. :cool:

You too?!? I do that as well!!! I'm like "I can sleep in..." what I've resorted to doing is setting the alarm early so I can purposely sleep in a bit (otherwise I would NEVER get up at 6:30 am)

Chocolate icecream is so good. I'm eating Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey (banana icecream with fudge chunks and walnuts). But speaking of chocolate iceream...

*goes and grabs "The Gobfather*

Oh that's got me going, that has! all that toothpaste and urine running down the sink... phwoar! (:roftl::roftl:)

Ok guys don't get freaked out, I'm not really that weird :naughty:

If you put it like this, I feel like I can't help but swoon as well!

Now I know what makes him so perky in the mornings! The lovely smell!

Me neither, it's you who brings out that side of me. :)

*cough* I don't do that.. :fisch:

Oh and just checked the college site, results aren't in yet .. phew! saved for another day :naughty:

You too?!? I do that as well!!! I'm like "I can sleep in..." what I've resorted to doing is setting the alarm early so I can purposely sleep in a bit (otherwise I would NEVER get up at 6:30 am)

Chocolate icecream is so good. I'm eating Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey (banana icecream with fudge chunks and walnuts). But speaking of chocolate iceream...

*goes and grabs "The Gobfather*

That's actually quite a good idea. But now when I don't have to go to school every morning I just let me body do the thinking. If it wants me to sleep a lot, then that's what I'll do. :naughty:

I have never had Ben and Jerry's icecream. Although I've seen that name mentioned for like thousands of times. :naughty:

If you put it like this, I feel like I can't help but swoon as well!

Now I know what makes him so perky in the mornings! The lovely smell!

Me neither, it's you who brings out that side of me.

:roftl:

Oh you just can't beat that moment when the two scents combine... :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Good *crazy friend smile*... :roftl:

that kinda ruined the appitite i have while eating a cracker :wink2:

:bleh: sowwy :blush-anim-cl:

Could you ever love me again?

That's actually quite a good idea. But now when I don't have to go to school every morning I just let me body do the thinking. If it wants me to sleep a lot, then that's what I'll do. :naughty:

I have never had Ben and Jerry's icecream. Although I've seen that name mentioned for like thousands of times. :naughty:

Body do the thinking? That is so right? Who says it'w wrong to wake up after lunchtime? Not me:roftl:

Until yesterday, neither had I.

[/color]

Is that a new flavour? :shocked:

Oh my God that sounds like heaven :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Oh you just can't beat that moment when the two scents combine... :mf_lustslow:

Good *crazy friend smile*... :roftl:

Yum, yum. Really lovely! :wub2: Although I'm awfully eager to find out how it really smells, I'll leave that to you......see how good of a friend I am? :wub2:

I know what you're going through with the results. Been there, done that.

Body do the thinking? That is so right? Who says it'w wrong to wake up after lunchtime? Not me:roftl:

Until yesterday, neither had I.

Exactly! If two people of two agree, then it must be right. :naughty: Or they can both be stupid. :naughty: