The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its ok twinny. i kept eating it anyway *trying to keep myself awayfrom ice, but i cant!*

Eat ice cream instead! it's still ice cold but is nice and sweet and has at least some goodness!

Yum, yum. Really lovely! Although I'm awfully eager to find out how it really smells, I'll leave that to you......see how good of a friend I am?

I know what you're going through with the results. Been there, done that.

Exactly! If two people of two agree, then it must be right. Or they can both be stupid.

I'm far from the first girl who's been in a position to experience that smell, and not the last either I'm sure so I'd prefer if one of them girls was a friend rather than someone I don't know and don't care for.. so you're free to go and find out for yourself :naughty: But I appreciate the thought :wub2:

Hmmm...I don't think it is. And you are right!!! It is divine

Check here for a list of all the flavours they have.

Oh cool I must check them out!

I love Bohemian Rhasberry :mf_lustslow: and chocolate fugde brownie *drool* but only if I'm in the mood for that last one (ie, a bad mood :naughty:) cos it is really chocolately and sometimes too much.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now.

Goodnight, mon amis! (or something like that)

*Mes amies :bleh:

I enjoy being a French teacher :naughty:

Night hunni :huglove:

I have never had Ben and Jerry's icecream. Although I've seen that name mentioned for like thousands of times. :naughty:

You haven't?! *pats sympathetically* Darlin', you haven't lived yet.

Body do the thinking? That is so right? Who says it'w wrong to wake up after lunchtime? Not me:roftl:

Until yesterday, neither had I.

My personal theory is that it's wrong to wake up *before* lunchtime. And besides, lunch 'time' is debatable. (Mine usually ends up being about 4 pm...:fisch:)

its ok twinny. i kept eating it anyway *trying to keep myself awayfrom ice, but i cant!:crybaby:*

Why do you want to keep yourself away from ice? It's not like it's bad for you or anything...:roftl:

Anyway, I'm off to bed now.

Goodnight, mon amis! (or something like that:naughty:)

Mes amis :naughty:

Night night!

Oh cool I must check them out!

I love Bohemian Rhasberry :mf_lustslow: and chocolate fugde brownie *drool* but only if I'm in the mood for that last one (ie, a bad mood :naughty:) cos it is really chocolately and sometimes too much.

Yeah, looks good right? Sometimes when icecream is TOO chocolately is can get a bit much, you are right.

My personal theory is that it's wrong to wake up *before* lunchtime. And besides, lunch 'time' is debatable. (Mine usually ends up being about 4 pm...:fisch:)

Hahaha that's true. Sometimes I'll being talking to a friend at 9pm or whatever and I'll be like, "what did you have for dinner"...only to find out they haven't had dinner yet. I mean, I may eat dinner early but that doesn't mean I stop eating then:roftl:

Eat ice cream instead! it's still ice cold but is nice and sweet and has at least some goodness!

well icecream isnt a part of the diet i am putting myself on, i would tho, i cant tho

Why do you want to keep yourself away from ice? It's not like it's bad for you or anything...:roftl:

[/color]

its, its too much of an addiction i have. i willhave times where its alll i eat

OMG did you see all those flavours? :shocked:

I am seriously drooling right now :naughty:

I'd say only about a quarter of them are available in the shops here...:sad:

I sooo want this one : Dublin Mudslide - Irish Cream Liqueur Ice Cream with Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies & a Coffee Fudge Swirl :drool:

I sooo want this one : Dublin Mudslide - Irish Cream Liqueur Ice Cream with Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies & a Coffee Fudge Swirl :drool:

that sounds gooooood

I know...there are so many!!!

Wow!!! That one sounds so good!!!

Here's their site. Check it out...there's cool stuff on there. Not to mention you can create your own flavour:naughty:

well icecream isnt a part of the diet i am putting myself on, i would tho, i cant tho

its, its too much of an addiction i have. i willhave times where its alll i eat

And what does this diet consist of other than ice? :roftl:

You haven't?! *pats sympathetically* Darlin', you haven't lived yet.

Pity you couldn't buy ice cream online, cos there are some flavours I really want to try now :naughty:

I know...there are so many!!!

Wow!!! That one sounds so good!!!

Here's their site. Check it out...there's cool stuff on there. Not to mention you can create your own flavour:naughty:

Cool thanks, I'll check it out! :D

Oh really? :naughty: wouldn't that just make you depressed though cos you can't taste it then? :roftl:

Cool thanks, I'll check it out! :D

Oh really? :naughty: wouldn't that just make you depressed though cos you can't taste it then? :roftl:

Yeah, a little...but I treat it as a game and like to start over and over:roftl:

I just discovered my mum's stash of chocolate-covered sunflower seeds :das: They're really yummy. And bloody addictive.

Those sound REALLY good. I was at The Bulk Barn and saw candy/chocolate coated sunflower seeds (think M&Ms but sunflower seeds) and was tempted to buy some...

And what does this diet consist of other than ice? :roftl:

Pity you couldn't buy ice cream online, cos there are some flavours I really want to try now :naughty:

ummm........ummmmmmmmmmmm *hyperventalating* ummmmmmmmmmmm ice??

I just discovered my mum's stash of chocolate-covered sunflower seeds :das: They're really yummy. And bloody addictive.

lol, ive got ice stuck to my lip

Those sound REALLY good. I was at The Bulk Barn and saw candy/chocolate coated sunflower seeds (think M&Ms but sunflower seeds) and was tempted to buy some...

Yeah, those're what I'm eating. :drool: I guess I shouldn't finish the bag, my mum won't be pleased....

ummm........ummmmmmmmmmmm *hyperventalating* ummmmmmmmmmmm ice??

lol, ive got ice stuck to my lip

:roftl: I've never known anyone with an ice obsession...

Yeah, a little...but I treat it as a game and like to start over and over:roftl:

:roftl:

Maybe if you make a really good one you win a prize :roftl:

Or maybe they are watching and stealing people's ideas and getting rich off them :shocked:

Wow I'd never heard of sunflower seeds being covered in anything before! But I actually love them and really want to try them now! :bleh:

Or maybe they are watching and stealing people's ideas and getting rich off them :shocked:

Wow I'd never heard of sunflower seeds being covered in anything before! But I actually love them and really want to try them now! :bleh:

They're pretty and rainbow coloured :biggrin2:

Ooohhh...a prize? A sticker *memories of grade school*

Stealing people's ideas? I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing that:roftl:

I know...sounds so good. I must try sunflowers covered in stuff as well:naughty: