• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooohhh...a prize? A sticker *memories of grade school*

Stealing people's ideas? I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing that:roftl:

I know...sounds so good. I must try sunflowers covered in stuff as well:naughty:

The swines! :roftl:

Yeah, I'm kind of tempted to make homemade ones now.. but they will undoubtably end up as a big blob of chocolate with loads of sunflower seeds mixed up inside :naughty:

it is>? thats sad i dnt even know the right answer! lol

well it is sad to say that for the few min. i was gone *my dad made me do something in the kitchen, i kindof took out a cup from the cubbord, and u get the pic :mf_rosetinted:

:boxed:

What?

They're pretty and rainbow coloured :biggrin2:

I think I must be talking about the ones you are eating...

The swines! :roftl:

Yeah, I'm kind of tempted to make homemade ones now.. but they will undoubtably end up as a big blob of chocolate with loads of sunflower seeds mixed up inside :naughty:

Hmm...you could try it. But if you don't want them in a blob try this...

Get a cookie sheet/baking pan and lay some tin foil/parchment paper/wax paper etc on it and then when you have the sunflower seeds in the chocolate spread them out in a layer on the baking sheet (make it thin if you want or thicker if you want it to be chunks...)

I think I must be talking about the ones you are eating...

Hmm...you could try it. But if you don't want them in a blob try this...

Get a cookie sheet/baking pan and lay some tin foil/parchment paper/wax paper etc on it and then when you have the sunflower seeds in the chocolate spread them out in a layer on the baking sheet (make it thin if you want or thicker if you want it to be chunks...)

Oh that's a really good idea, thanks! I will definitely try that next time I get some!

You must be fairly good in the kitchen to have thought of that :naughty:

i know, but i can blame my dad on this 1! he made me go downstairs

o, and the person who was suppost to fix my comp wasnt even there today!

:thumbdown:

I just went to get some sun flowers seeds.. and I looked in the place where they normally are.. and there was none left! :crybaby: *cries uncontrollably*

So I got a kit kat instead... :sad:

awwww, i will pass u some threw the computer screen, so u can have aq kit kat and sunflower seeds!

Oh that's a really good idea, thanks! I will definitely try that next time I get some!

:thumbdown:

i know...*sigh*

know im trying to hack my fone

awwww, i will pass u some threw the computer screen, so u can have aq kit kat and sunflower seeds!

i know...*sigh*

know im trying to hack my fone

Fanks :blush-anim-cl:

But the kit kat is dead now :boxed:

Oh yeah did you say your dad took your phone off you or sumfink?

its, dead???:shocked:

he gave it back like an hour after he took it, and we played scrabble in that hour, it was the 2nd day i had it, lol

Yeh.. I ate it. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh ok :naughty: what do you mean you are trying to hack it so?

no, just get some extra features, it was confusing tho

AHH! moths eat ppl at night! run away sheree! run while u can!

Oh :naughty:

I know :shocked: I had an even worse experience with one before a night, it tried to dislocate my shoulder :shocked:

But it's no good, there's nowhere to run, they are everywhere, and there are giant butterfly sized ones outside :shocked::tears:

Oh :naughty:

I know :shocked: I had an even worse experience with one before a night, it tried to dislocate my shoulder :shocked:

But it's no good, there's nowhere to run, they are everywhere, and there are giant butterfly sized ones outside :shocked::tears:

im only 2 blocks away, mayb if u put a garbage bag over urself and run, they wont notice its u! lmao

im only 2 blocks away, mayb if u put a garbage bag over urself and run, they wont notice its u! lmao

:roftl::roftl:

I'm on my way :lmao:

Please will you stand outside to greet me cos I won't know your house?

You won't miss me, I'll be the one with the big black bag over my head running and screaming uncontrollably down the road :roftl:

You are welcome. I can't wait to see how it turns out:wink2:

I'm actually not that bad in the kitchen, thinking about it now. I like making anything potatoes---baked, hasbrowns etc and eggs are quite easy to make as well (omlet, scrambled etc). Wait!!! You know what's good is this...

cut up potatoes into minitaure bite sized peices (a la hashbrowns) and fry them in a frying pan with a bit of olive oil until they are cooked (don't forget to season with salt and pepper and other spices that you like and garlic is good as well). Then, in a separate bowl, beat up some eggs (enough eggs to cover the potatoes) and season with salt and pepper. Pour that onto the potatoes that are in the pan and move it around until the eggs are cooked. At the end, add some shredded cheese until it melts. YUMMY.

Sorry for that rant...:naughty:

You are welcome. I can't wait to see how it turns out:wink2:

I'm actually not that bad in the kitchen, thinking about it now. I like making anything potatoes---baked, hasbrowns etc and eggs are quite easy to make as well (omlet, scrambled etc). Wait!!! You know what's good is this...

cut up potatoes into minitaure bite sized peices (a la hashbrowns) and fry them in a frying pan with a bit of olive oil until they are cooked (don't forget to season with salt and pepper and other spices that you like and garlic is good as well). Then, in a separate bowl, beat up some eggs (enough eggs to cover the potatoes) and season with salt and pepper. Pour that onto the potatoes that are in the pan and move it around until the eggs are cooked. At the end, add some shredded cheese until it melts. YUMMY.

Sorry for that rant...:naughty:

Oh my God that sounds delicious! :drool: I love all those ingredients, I so want to try this tomorrow! I'd not a great cook but I love being experimental with food and trying new things :bleh: Thank you for the tip! I'd say you're a really good cook! :thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl:

I'm on my way :lmao:

Please will you stand outside to greet me cos I won't know your house?

You won't miss me, I'll be the one with the big black bag over my head running and screaming uncontrollably down the road :roftl:

okee! i'll keep an eye out for ya!:wink2: * or mayb i'll let u run around the block a few times to give the neighbors something to laugh at!*