The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Oh my God that sounds delicious! :drool: I love all those ingredients, I so want to try this tomorrow! I'd not a great cook but I love being experimental with food and trying new things :bleh: Thank you for the tip! I'd say you're a really good cook! :thumb_yello:
It is...I've made it countless times. Don't worry about not being a good cook...this is SUPER easy to do and you can adjust it to your own tastes (ie add more garlic or paprika). Oooohhh...you know what's also good...when you add onions. And for an "extra" twist, sautee them beforehand so when you add them they are brown, sweet and delicious.

No problemo. A good cook? Thanks so much:wink2:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okee! i'll keep an eye out for ya!:wink2: * or mayb i'll let u run around the block a few times to give the neighbors something to laugh at!*

:tears:

How could you! :naughty:

You're back! I thought you were gone to jamba juice or something :naughty:

It is...I've made it countless times. Don't worry about not being a good cook...this is SUPER easy to do and you can adjust it to your own tastes (ie add more garlic or paprika). Oooohhh...you know what's also good...when you add onions. And for an "extra" twist, sautee them beforehand so when you add them they are brown, sweet and delicious.

No problemo. A good cook? Thanks so much:wink2:

I think I just heard my tummy growl when I read that :roftl:

That sounds so good, I'm definitely gonna have that for dinner tomorrow and I'll let you know how it turns out :wink2:

Actually what was really strange is that a had SUCH a craving for a fry up the other morning! and I usually don't really like them cos they are just too greasy and fattening.. but I got up and has the biggest craving so I made myself a frieg egg, bacon (cremated :bleh:) and white pudding and a waffle :roftl: It was sooo nice.. but the thought of it still puts me off :roftl:

I think I just heard my tummy growl when I read that :roftl:

That sounds so good, I'm definitely gonna have that for dinner tomorrow and I'll let you know how it turns out :wink2:

Yay!!! I want to know how you like it for sure:thumb_yello:

Oh?!? Dinner? This dish is SO versitile, you wouldn't even believe. Since you are having it for dinner, you can add other things to make it more "filling if you want"---chicken, mushrooms, veggies etc. You can pretty much add anything to it as long as it's pretty much the same size, so it cooks at about the same time.

Yay!!! I want to know how you like it for sure:thumb_yello:

Oh?!? Dinner? This dish is SO versitile, you wouldn't even believe. Since you are having it for dinner, you can add other things to make it more "filling if you want"---chicken, mushrooms, veggies etc. You can pretty much add anything to it as long as it's pretty much the same size, so it cooks at about the same time.

Oh yeah I never even thought of that! :mf_lustslow: Chicken and mushrooms sounds like they would go perfect with it! or bacon even ... mmm! I think I'm going to be having dinner early tomorrow :naughty:

I really should be more experimental with food, I'd say there is so much you could do if I actually looked up some recipes.. this has really got me thinking now! :bleh:

Oh yeah I never even thought of that! :mf_lustslow: Chicken and mushrooms sounds like they would go perfect with it! or bacon even ... mmm! I think I'm going to be having dinner early tomorrow :naughty:

I really should be more experimental with food, I'd say there is so much you could do if I actually looked up some recipes.. this has really got me thinking now! :bleh:

Bacon?!? Never thought of that!!! I am going to do that the next time I make it.

Yeah, don't be afraid of food. You get comfortable with cooking after a bit. You can always take a recipe and adjust it to your prefrences by changing the spices and seasonings and stuff. Baking on the other hand...geez...I don't know if I'm so good at that.

But yeah, cooking. I'd say stuff like potatoes or eggs and stuff are pretty hard to screw up...and making up your own recipes with those things is not that hard...just make what you think would taste nice:biggrin2:

Bacon?!? Never thought of that!!! I am going to do that the next time I make it.

Yeah, don't be afraid of food. You get comfortable with cooking after a bit. You can always take a recipe and adjust it to your prefrences by changing the spices and seasonings and stuff. Baking on the other hand...geez...I don't know if I'm so good at that.

But yeah, cooking. I'd say stuff like potatoes or eggs and stuff are pretty hard to screw up...and making up your own recipes with those things is not that hard...just make what you think would taste nice

Thanks for the tips! I'm inspired now.. I think a trip to the supermarket is in order :naughty:

I actually went through a bit of a baking phase last summer :bleh: I didn't bake anything exciting, just like muffins, scones, queen cakes.. but I did try cookies, and it was an absolute disaster :roftl: not only was the dough SO messy to work with, when I took them out of the oven it had all just joined together so I just had this big rectangular blob of a cookie :roftl: I still ate it though, at least it didn't taste so bad :naughty: but I had no idea what I'd done wrong so I was a bit :sneaky2:

ya, my fav. is strawberry/banana w/ organtic/nat. yogurt. but here i got

Aloha Pinnapple

Try that with orange juice... :mf_lustslow:

Ooh Aloha Pineapple.. that sounds like fun! xD

Haven't had pineapple in ages actually!

Thanks for the tips! I'm inspired now.. I think a trip to the supermarket is in order :naughty:

I actually went through a bit of a baking phase last summer :bleh: I didn't bake anything exciting, just like muffins, scones, queen cakes.. but I did try cookies, and it was an absolute disaster :roftl: not only was the dough SO messy to work with, when I took them out of the oven it had all just joined together so I just had this big rectangular blob of a cookie :roftl: I still ate it though, at least it didn't taste so bad :naughty: but I had no idea what I'd done wrong so I was a bit :sneaky2:

Try that with orange juice... :mf_lustslow:

Ooh Aloha Pineapple.. that sounds like fun! xD

Haven't had pineapple in ages actually!

lol. i'll make sure to do that ;P

so what is up w/ everyone?

Thanks for the tips! I'm inspired now.. I think a trip to the supermarket is in order

No problemo:wink2: I inspired you? I've never gotten that before. You are making me feel really speacial right now...adn I'm not so sure that's a good thing haha

Wow!!! I love all the things you made...muffins: yummy!!! Scones: yummy!!! I mean, I like to eat that stuff but I'm just not that good at baking them...unless there are instructions on the side of the package:roftl:

do it! do it! do it! *wagging imaginary tail* :naughty:

This is me right now:

"I'm special. I ride this to school..."

short-bus.jpg

"It's a short bus and I like it when it goes over the bumps.":roftl:

Yo.:fro:

How are y'all?

I'm great. And you?

This is me right now:

"I'm special. I ride this to school..."

short-bus.jpg

"It's a short bus and I like it when it goes over the bumps.":roftl:

[/color]

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No problemo I inspired you? I've never gotten that before. You are making me feel really speacial right now...adn I'm not so sure that's a good thing haha

Wow!!! I love all the things you made...muffins: yummy!!! Scones: yummy!!! I mean, I like to eat that stuff but I'm just not that good at baking them...unless there are instructions on the side of the package

Yeah you really made me think and realise I should just go for it and not be scared to experiment as you said, and if it all goes wrong I have a dog who I'm sure will appreciate it anyway :bleh:

Oh and I nearly always have to follow the instructions too :roftl: when it comes to baking I'm definitely not one of those people who just throws in what they feel, cos I always get it wrong when I do that :blush-anim-cl: so I always use my trusty weighing scales haha!

hahaha u should start a "i feel really special because sheree" thread right now

haha I think a "I feel inspired because of Louise" thread would be more in order right now :naughty:

Thanks Louise :bleh:

Yo.

How are y'all?

Carrie! :D nice to see you! I'm good ta and you?