The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks hehe

Sometimes at school, I would cross my eyes and talk to my friends with a bt of a lisp...they couldn't take me seriously.

As the Photograhic editor of my Yearbook council, I was one of the people handing out application forms to new applicants at the co-curicular fair. I told one of my friends I would do this while hadning out forms and see what happened. But I didn't...I didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.:roftl:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm great. And you?

Yeah you really made me think and realise I should just go for it and not be scared to experiment as you said, and if it all goes wrong I have a dog who I'm sure will appreciate it anyway :bleh:

Oh and I nearly always have to follow the instructions too :roftl: when it comes to baking I'm definitely not one of those people who just throws in what they feel, cos I always get it wrong when I do that :blush-anim-cl: so I always use my trusty weighing scales haha!

haha I think a "I feel inspired because of Louise" thread would be more in order right now :naughty:

Thanks Louise :bleh:

Carrie! :D nice to see you! I'm good ta and you?

I'm fine thanks!

Nice to see you too Sheree!:wub2:

This is me right now:

"I'm special. I ride this to school..."

short-bus.jpg

"It's a short bus and I like it when it goes over the bumps."

:roftl::roftl:

Yay! I had to eat and stuff. All my uncle gave me for supper is a potato. I'm starving and they have no good food :tears:

Louise gave us a really good recipe earlier which has potato as the main ingredient! does your uncle have an egg? :naughty:

Yeah you really made me think and realise I should just go for it and not be scared to experiment as you said, and if it all goes wrong I have a dog who I'm sure will appreciate it anyway

Oh and I nearly always have to follow the instructions too :roftl: when it comes to baking I'm definitely not one of those people who just throws in what they feel, cos I always get it wrong when I do that :blush-anim-cl: so I always use my trusty weighing scales haha!

haha I think a "I feel inspired because of Louise" thread would be more in order right now :naughty:

Thanks Louise

Yeah, dogs eat anything. Wait, so does my dad. Is he a dog?:roftl: Yeah, if it goes wrong (which it won't) nobody says you have to eat it all. Try a bit, see if you like it. If it tastes like crap...feed it to the dogs (or the garbage bin) hehe

Yeah...baking...NEVER a good idea not measuring things.

Awww....thanks:blush-anim-cl::wink2::biggrin2:

Thanks hehe

Sometimes at school, I would cross my eyes and talk to my friends with a bt of a lisp...they couldn't take me seriously.

As the Photograhic editor of my Yearbook council, I was one of the people handing out application forms to new applicants at the co-curicular fair. I told one of my friends I would do this while hadning out forms and see what happened. But I didn't...I didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.:roftl:

:roftl:

I think ye might have had a suprisingly low turnout of new applicants if you'd gone through with that! :naughty:

omg yes! it gets so irritating! i was nvr able to use combs, always broke them :(

Me too! I broke one of those big thick round brushes once :shocked:

The lady that cuts my hair always complains about how tired her arm is after she's done :naughty:

the part of having thick hair i hate, it gets hot!!!:thumbdown:

My curly hair...well..I have to put the right amount of curl cream/leave in conditioner if I don't want it getting stupid on me:roftl:

:roftl:

I think ye might have had a suprisingly low turnout of new applicants if you'd gone through with that! :naughty:

Hahaha I know:roftl: I don't think the yearbook staff advisor would have been very happy with me...haha

Me too! I broke one of those big thick round brushes once :shocked:

The lady that cuts my hair always complains about how tired her arm is after she's done :naughty:

at my old place they used to graw straws or flip a coin to c who gets me :(

My curly hair...well..I have to put the right amount of curl cream/leave in conditioner if I don't want it getting stupid on me:roftl:

Hahaha I know:roftl: I don't think the yearbook staff advisor would have been very happy with me...haha

lol ;P

Haha I'm sure! What was the recipe for?

I don't think it had a name, did it? :bleh: The instructions are about 2 pages back, you should check it out!

Yeah, dogs eat anything. Wait, so does my dad. Is he a dog? Yeah, if it goes wrong (which it won't) nobody says you have to eat it all. Try a bit, see if you like it. If it tastes like crap...feed it to the dogs (or the garbage bin) hehe

Yeah...baking...NEVER a good idea not measuring things.

Awww....thanks

Omg my Dad's the same! :roftl: I won't even tell you some of the stuff he eats, some of it is disgusting! and then he sees my face and he's like, want some? eew! :bleh:

Ooh talking about measurements :bleh: I remember before when I was pretty young, probably about 9, and I was making queen cakes I think, and I was following a recipe.. and not knowing the power of baking soda, or reading the instructions properly (:blush-anim-cl:) I put in a tablespoon of the stuff instead of a teaspoon! and when they were done and I tasted them.. EEW! the baking powder just totally ruined them :roftl: aaw I pretty dissappointed though :naughty:

the part of having thick hair i hate, it gets hot!!!

Omg don't be silly! Thick hair is gorgeous! I wish I had fuller hair..

Haha I'm sure!:naughty: What was the recipe for?

Here's how it went down...

You are welcome. I can't wait to see how it turns out

I'm actually not that bad in the kitchen, thinking about it now. I like making anything potatoes---baked, hasbrowns etc and eggs are quite easy to make as well (omlet, scrambled etc). Wait!!! You know what's good is this...

cut up potatoes into minitaure bite sized peices (a la hashbrowns) and fry them in a frying pan with a bit of olive oil until they are cooked (don't forget to season with salt and pepper and other spices that you like and garlic is good as well). Then, in a separate bowl, beat up some eggs (enough eggs to cover the potatoes) and season with salt and pepper. Pour that onto the potatoes that are in the pan and move it around until the eggs are cooked. At the end, add some shredded cheese until it melts. YUMMY.

Sorry for that rant...:naughty:

It is...I've made it countless times. Don't worry about not being a good cook...this is SUPER easy to do and you can adjust it to your own tastes (ie add more garlic or paprika). Oooohhh...you know what's also good...when you add onions. And for an "extra" twist, sautee them beforehand so when you add them they are brown, sweet and delicious.

No problemo. A good cook? Thanks so much:wink2:

Yay!!! I want to know how you like it for sure:thumb_yello:

Oh?!? Dinner? This dish is SO versitile, you wouldn't even believe. Since you are having it for dinner, you can add other things to make it more "filling if you want"---chicken, mushrooms, veggies etc. You can pretty much add anything to it as long as it's pretty much the same size, so it cooks at about the same time.

Oh yeah I never even thought of that! :mf_lustslow: Chicken and mushrooms sounds like they would go perfect with it! or bacon even ... mmm! I think I'm going to be having dinner early tomorrow :naughty:

I really should be more experimental with food, I'd say there is so much you could do if I actually looked up some recipes.. this has really got me thinking now! :bleh:

I don't think it had a name, did it? :bleh: The instructions are about 2 pages back, you should check it out!

Omg my Dad's the same! :roftl: I won't even tell you some of the stuff he eats, some of it is disgusting! and then he sees my face and he's like, want some? eew! :bleh:

Ooh talking about measurements :bleh: I remember before when I was pretty young, probably about 9, and I was making queen cakes I think, and I was following a recipe.. and not knowing the power of baking soda, or reading the instructions properly (:blush-anim-cl:) I put in a tablespoon of the stuff instead of a teaspoon! and when they were done and I tasted them.. EEW! the baking powder just totally ruined them :roftl: aaw I pretty dissappointed though :naughty:

Omg don't be silly! Thick hair is gorgeous! I wish I had fuller hair..

no i love it, i just hate it on my neck, thats why i used to only wear it in a pony tail! lol! i had a permanent crease for ever! its gone now! lmao

Here's how it went down...

Ohh thanks!

I was trying to make brownies the other day and when I took the pan out of the oven I realized I had forgotten to put any of the brownie stuff in the pan. I don't see how I didn't notice..I was so mad.

I don't think it had a name, did it? The instructions are about 2 pages back, you should check it out!

My dad calls it a "totilla" or some Spanish word...he heard it from TV.

Hahaha...your dad does that? haha

Men...if you can't finish your meal...offer it to them, they'll eat it:roftl:

Eeeekkkk!!! That's not good. One time I made this bread, cake stuff (forget the name) and the recipe called for salt...so that's what we used. I think the recipe was wrong because what I made tasted like s**t...and I followed the recipe!!!

no i love it, i just hate it on my neck, thats why i used to only wear it in a pony tail! lol! i had a permanent crease for ever! its gone now! lmao

Haha! ooh I used to hate those creases so much! But I don't get them anymore now cos I rarely tie my hair back anymore, much prefer it down!

Ohh thanks!

I was trying to make brownies the other day and when I took the pan out of the oven I realized I had forgotten to put any of the brownie stuff in the pan. I don't see how I didn't notice..I was so mad.

:lmao:

I'm sorry, that's so funny! :bleh: Must've been frustrating though I know but at least you still have the mixture anyway!

Oh I must look up a recipe for those, I'd love to make them!

Haha! ooh I used to hate those creases so much! But I don't get them anymore now cos I rarely tie my hair back anymore, much prefer it down!

i only put it up for PE, sports, and sometimes when i go to sleep! lol! but in elementry school like 4/5 grade, all i wanted was 4 my hair to b in a ponytail!!! lol

My dad calls it a "totilla" or some Spanish word...he heard it from TV.

Hahaha...your dad does that? haha

Men...if you can't finish your meal...offer it to them, they'll eat it:roftl:

Eeeekkkk!!! That's not good. One time I made this bread, cake stuff (forget the name) and the recipe called for salt...so that's what we used. I think the recipe was wrong because what I made tasted like s**t...and I followed the recipe!!!

Oh cool, when I'm asked what I'm making tomorrow I'll say "a totilla" in a Spanish accent :naughty:

Too true, haha! it's a good thing we're all girls in here at the mo :bleh:

Eew!! I'd say that's not the first time a recipe's been wrong! Like when I made those cookies, well, THAT cookie, I followed the recipe perfectly too and it all just melted together once it was in the oven..! pffft!

I'm sorry, that's so funny! :bleh: Must've been frustrating though I know but at least you still have the mixture anyway!

Oh I must look up a recipe for those, I'd love to make them!

It was very frustrating!:naughty: I ruin pretty much everything I try to cook though. I was trying to make scrambled egss one time and I started a little fire:naughty: I shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen..

i only put it up for PE, sports, and sometimes when i go to sleep! lol! but in elementry school like 4/5 grade, all i wanted was 4 my hair to b in a ponytail!!! lol

I went through ponytail phases too :naughty:

I also went through a bun phase when I had really long hair :naughty:

I dunno, I just don't think they suit me at the mo though :boxed: