Posted Images

:lmao: one of my friends once put diet coke and mentos in his mouth:shocked:

It didn't work out too well though:naughty:

Hahah, I think I would be afraid to try what your friend did:roftl:

We tried it one time in English class though

Hahah, I think I would be afraid to try what your friend did:roftl:

We tried it one time in English class though

yeah, it was even scary to watch:naughty:

really, how could you do something like that in a class?!

lol! i was so bored last summer, i did it!!!!!

:naughty: in your mouth or just the normal way?

:naughty: in your mouth or just the normal way?

the normal way, lol

right, I'm off again, I'm bored and I feel like I should do something productive:naughty:

bye all, see you tommorrow or so:bye:

bye!!!!!

Well, one, our teacher was really nice and two, it was like the day before Chirstmas break and she let us have a Christmas party i class. One girl called her mom to bring Diet Coke and Mentos and she did, except for the fact her mom bought Coke, not Diet Coke. So our teacher gave this guy money to go across the sreet and he got a bottle of Diet Coke. Then we tried it outside but it didn't work that well. Perhaps it had something to do with the snow on the ground:roftl:

But someone else said it works better if you chew a Mentos, stick it to the underside of the cap and then stick and unchewed one to that...

Either way, it was a bit of a let down. But fun either way:)

Hey peeps! :D

How's everyone tonight? :wink2:

I can't stay long tonight cos I need to get a proper night's sleep for once :naughty:

Louise, I made the totilla today!! :D I was telling my mom about and she asked would I make it for her too, and we both really liked it! :bleh: I used mushrooms and chicken in it too, it was soo yummy! :bleh:

I can't stay long tonight cos I need to get a proper night's sleep for once :naughty:

Louise, I made the totilla today!! :D I was telling my mom about and she asked would I make it for her too, and we both really liked it! :bleh: I used mushrooms and chicken in it too, it was soo yummy! :bleh:

You liked it?!? Yay!!! Mmm...chicken. I'm glad both your mother and you liked it:wink2:

:aah:

Your diet coke/mentos conversation:

I wonder if you had some mentos and drank diet coke, if your stomach would sizzle or explode or something... I want to try :naughty: Haha

You'd have to eat them right..? Otherwise, you just try in in your mouth. Either way...it would explode haha

sheree can cook!!!!! YAY! lmao

Your diet coke/mentos conversation:

I wonder if you had some mentos and drank diet coke, if your stomach would sizzle or explode or something... I want to try :naughty: Haha

lol thatd b funny

Hey peeps!

Hi Sheree! :wub2:

Even though you're offline now :sad: