• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the normal way, lol

:naughty: Hi!:original:

Well, one, our teacher was really nice and two, it was like the day before Chirstmas break and she let us have a Christmas party i class. One girl called her mom to bring Diet Coke and Mentos and she did, except for the fact her mom bought Coke, not Diet Coke. So our teacher gave this guy money to go across the sreet and he got a bottle of Diet Coke. Then we tried it outside but it didn't work that well. Perhaps it had something to do with the snow on the ground:roftl:

But someone else said it works better if you chew a Mentos, stick it to the underside of the cap and then stick and unchewed one to that...

Either way, it was a bit of a let down. But fun either way

:naughty: Does it really not work wth ordinary coke?!...thats so strange, makes you wonder whats in diet coke:boxed:(and a pizza please::naughty:)

Hey peeps!

How's everyone tonight?

I can't stay long tonight cos I need to get a proper night's sleep for once

Louise, I made the totilla today!! I was telling my mom about and she asked would I make it for her too, and we both really liked it! I used mushrooms and chicken in it too, it was soo yummy!

Hi Sheree!:bye:

ah, sounds like a nice little meal ye had.

Hey! :wink2:

I wanna go see Franz Ferdinand next month! I think it was next month. :naughty:

I'm watching Euro 2008 and there has been no picture for ages. :( I might be missing EVERYTHING!

Nicole :wub2:

Oh woo! are they playing in Estonia? you should go if you can!!

I can't believe Morrissey is playing in the town I go to college in TOMORROW, and I'm not going :thumbdown:

Why couldn't he have come when I was back in college and wouldn't have to pay for accommodation and would have been able to pursuade someone to come with me?! Damn you Morrissey!! :sneaky2:

Wow, what happened to your picture? :shocked: sure you can still hear what's going on anyway can't you?