Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nicole :wub2:

Oh woo! are they playing in Estonia? you should go if you can!!

I can't believe Morrissey is playing in the town I go to college in TOMORROW, and I'm not going :thumbdown:

Why couldn't he have come when I was back in college and wouldn't have to pay for accommodation and would have been able to pursuade someone to come with me?! Damn you Morrissey!!

Wow, what happened to your picture? :shocked: sure you can still hear what's going on anyway can't you?

:wub2:

Yup, in Estonia! Not a full gig though, I think, it's more like a festival thing.

Damnnn! Morrissey! But gooo anyway! :shocked: Although yeh, I understand, I have a problem with accommodation as well and no one wants to go with me. :thumbdown:

It was almost all over Europe, not only mine! There was no voice either, but they both came back in the end! Woo!

o no! thats not good!

It wasn't good at all. Made me bite my nails. (Although I do that anyway. *slaps her fingers*) :naughty:

I gotta go now though. To read or sleep or just waste time.

BuhBye!

Well, I WOULD be, except I might not be able to go to Pemberton after all...and see my beloved Coldplay and Sam Roberts and Death Cab and Metric and Vampire Weekend...:crybaby:

OMG! I WOULD DIE IF I WERE U! I LUV ALL THEM, exciept i dnt know who metric is .. or sam robert

OMG! I WOULD DIE IF I WERE U! I LUV ALL THEM, exciept i dnt know who metric is .. or sam robert

I KNOW. If I don't go, I might just...kill myself. Sam Roberts is awesome, you should check him out. And you'll probably like Metric if you like all the other ones...

Yup, in Estonia! Not a full gig though, I think, it's more like a festival thing.

Damnnn! Morrissey! But gooo anyway! :shocked: Although yeh, I understand, I have a problem with accommodation as well and no one wants to go with me.

It was almost all over Europe, not only mine! There was no voice either, but they both came back in the end! Woo!

It wasn't good at all. Made me bite my nails. (Although I do that anyway. *slaps her fingers*) :naughty:

I gotta go now though. To read or sleep or just waste time.

BuhBye!

It's so annoying when nobody wants to go with you, isn't it? :thumbdown: If it was in September it would've been perfect, it would've been amazing! I know I could have brought someone then and it would have been brill :mf_lustslow: but it just wasn't meant to be... :tears:

Oh right! That's weird! Hope you didn't miss anything important :naughty:

Mine was fine thanks. I just laid around all day and watched TV. It was nice :)

How was yours?

Mine went pretty much like yours :naughty:

But I burnt my finger and it's still sore :sad:

Long story :naughty:

bored, so i just decided ot watch youtube vids, and 4got bout MFC, lmao

and urs?

You did WHAT? :naughty:

ooops, did i let that slip out? lmao

Haha, YEH! and on here of all places! :naughty:

Aww I'm sorry :sad:

I burnt the roof of my mouth on pizza and now it's peeling :sad:

OMG! That must've been a REALLY bad burn! :shocked: you poor thing :sad: