The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

o no, now the MFC police are gonna come after me... better get a costume on :mf_rosetinted:, this will work 4 now

Darn this will be the first place they come to look for you too, I better dress up so they don't mistake me for you :cool:

Carrie, you might want to put on a hat or something too in case they want to ask you any questions..

Yeah it felt pretty bad :naughty:

I'm so bored.. :bored:

It's better than having important things to do that you don't want to :naughty:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Darn this will be the first place they come to look for you too, I better dress up so they don't mistake me for you :cool:

Carrie, you might want to put on a hat or something too in case they want to ask you any questions..

lol, its easy to suspect someones twin as the person that is on the most wanted list!!! lol

OK. I wouldn't want that to happen:cowboy:

Yeah I guess it is:bleh:

hey just got back from a day of shopping and it was sooo much fun me and my mom (she loves mika also... THANKGOD LOL) blasted licm in the car! it was on maximum volume the whole time and we listened to it 3 times over lol!

sounds like an amazingf day!!!!

how's everyone?:naughty:

Helloooo :bleh:

Fresh meat! muahaha! :roftl:

Just kidding, don't be scared :naughty:

I'm good thanks! I've actually been perving over the pic you have in your sig for that last 10 mins or so, but my own one where Mika is visible :bleh::das:

Hey! I'm great how are you?

okay, could be better

great! and u?

same.lmao:

I am glad you guys are peppy. It is summer and I really should be happy, but I have been feeling so down and unmotivated. I really don't knwo why.

Helloooo :bleh:

Fresh meat! muahaha! :roftl:

Just kidding, don't be scared :naughty:

I'm good thanks! I've actually been perving over the pic you have in your sig for that last 10 mins or so, but my own one where Mika is visible :bleh::das:

dnt scare away the others sheree! hahaha