Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay, could be better

I am glad you guys are peppy. It is summer and I really should be happy, but I have been feeling so down and unmotivated. I really don't knwo why.

Oh :sad: sorry to hear that :sad: we all feel down now and again, I hope it passes. We're always here too if you wanna talk :wink2: (and I mean, always :naughty:)

Oh :sad: sorry to hear that :sad: we all feel down now and again, I hope it passes. We're always here too if you wanna talk :wink2: (and I mean, always :naughty:)

But I have nothing to talk about really :lmao: I am just depressed. Which is weird, i mean, i am always the bright one spewing rainbows of joy and skippy across town!:roftl:

*pst* i think i saw one zoom by, good thing we have our costumes on!!!!!

Really??! Oh phew! ok guys, look cool :cool:

*hold up badge* you girls are under arrest. im taking you down town, *does cheesy stripper pose* in my pants!

:lmao:

:roftl:

I'm not leaving this thread with you til you put some clothes on!! er.... miss

But I have nothing to talk about really :lmao: I am just depressed. Which is weird, i mean, i am always the bright one spewing rainbows of joy and skippy across town!:roftl:

Ooohh, I'm sorry, I hate it when people are sad :sad:

Well if you ever need cheering up, we're here embarrassing ourselves on a regular basis :naughty:

Good thing they'll never recognize me :old:

Look at her! She's getting away in her wheelchair!! I've never seen anything like it!! :roftl:

Ooohh, I'm sorry, I hate it when people are sad :sad:

Well if you ever need cheering up, we're here embarrassing ourselves on a regular basis :naughty:

Look at her! She's getting away in her wheelchair!! I've never seen anything like it!! :roftl:

o my shes sp talented! shes faster than me in a car :drive:

bye everyone! i have to go and embarass myself more! well actually, i cant. its 10:00, so i have no where to go. but today i saw this really hawt guy in really tight jeans and i screamed "OMG! I love your tight jeans!" and the kid was like ":blink:" i think he was gay.:roftl:

:roftl: *eyes you up and down* too skimpy :cool:

errrmm... bit warmer :cool:

bye everyone! i have to go and embarass myself more! well actually, i cant. its 10:00, so i have no where to go. but today i saw this really hawt guy in really tight jeans and i screamed "OMG! I love your tight jeans!" and the kid was like ":blink:" i think he was gay.:roftl:

warmer? :shocked: i dnt get it

BYE BYE

o my shes sp talented! shes faster than me in a car :drive:

The likes of you shouldn't be allowed on the road!!

lmao!! :lmfao: that's great! :roftl:

Oh well, back to the 'barrassing place :naughty: Night night! x

im a good driver! u should c me w/ a golf cart! lmao! i roc the course! :bleh:

:shocked:

:roftl:

errm Dev, sorry to break it to you but when your Dad and them lot are making all that noise when you are "roccing" the course, they are not cheering you on! :roftl::roftl: