The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Woah, a lot of emotions there!

Awards? :boxed: what kinda awards do people get?

We used to have an awards night in school every year..I never won anything or was even invited in the 5 years I spent there :roftl: But I should have been nominated for the school magazine committee... someone else got all the credit for my work, I'm still angry about that :thumbdown:

As for leaving school, I left one of 56 people to one of 700, and one of 700 to a college of 17,000! and I hate change (I'm a Taurean, it's in my nature) so if I can do it I'm sure you can :thumb_yello:

Like...valedictorian, boy.girl athlete of the year, all these different things. She got three!!!!! like...ANGER!!!!!!!!

whoa that's horrible :boxed: don't people have consciounces (sp?) Anymore?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like...valedictorian, boy.girl athlete of the year, all these different things. She got three!!!!! like...ANGER!!!!!!!!

whoa that's horrible :boxed: don't people have consciounces (sp?) Anymore?

oh wow! we never had that!

Three? She sucks :thumbdown:

Yeah well it's a long story... but it just kinda upsets me cos that was the only chance I ever had of going.. oh well!

oh wow! we never had that!

Three? She sucks :thumbdown:

Yeah well it's a long story... but it just kinda upsets me cos that was the only chance I ever had of going.. oh well!

I know. She's my best friend, so naturally i told her proud of her i was. And a part of me is. But I'm sick and tired, of me being the back up dancer. It's not fricken batman and robin. I wont play her shadow.

awww im sorry!

it's really...ok.

Well I'm gonna go to sleep now. Goodnight! :bye:

night

I know. She's my best friend, so naturally i told her proud of her i was. And a part of me is. But I'm sick and tired, of me being the back up dancer. It's not fricken batman and robin. I wont play her shadow.

it's really...ok.

ok, if u say so

it's really...ok.

Wow, sounds like ye have a few issues. Has she any idea of how you feel?

You'd never guess who I lost my credit to for the magazine award.. it was my best friend too. I never told her what I thought, I'm not sure if she realised herself... it really is a long story, but it's all well and done now anyway!

sheree, im gonna have sweet dreams tonight!!! :naughty::wink2: lmao

I don't think "sweet" is quite the word :bleh:

I had to help out with the grade 12 graduation tonight. It was SO boring!!! But no more of having to go back to school!!!

hey Louise! :wink2:

i am gonna go to bed now i will definately be on before i leave though! nighty night sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite:bleh:

Night Aimee, have a safe flight if I don't talk to you before you go! :wink2:

You'd never guess who I lost my credit to for the magazine award.. it was my best friend too. I never told her what I thought, I'm not sure if she realised herself... it really is a long story, but it's all well and done now anyway!

I don't think "sweet" is quite the word :bleh:

hey Louise! :wink2:

Night Aimee, have a safe flight if I don't talk to you before you go! :wink2:

You're almost at 4000! :yay:

I don't think she does. If anything, she tries to deplete it, i guess.

Ohmygod, seriously? That's too bad! You should have written a letter or something. Did she do any of the work? It's horrible how she just took the credit though.

You're almost at 4000!

I just made it! Hurray :D

its not? darn!

well i will play

mika singing sweet dream on my ipod when i decide to go to sleep~ lol

No, it's better than sweet! :naughty:

Hiya

How was your dinner tonight? As great as last night's?

Haha, today's dinner actually sucked :roftl: I dropped it on the floor while putting it on my plate and it fell apart! :roftl: and then I had to get rid of the bottom part, it was a mess! :roftl:

I think I'll have to stick to totillas from now on :naughty:

I don't think she does. If anything, she tries to deplete it, i guess.

Ohmygod, seriously? That's too bad! You should have written a letter or something. Did she do any of the work? It's horrible how she just took the credit though.

Wow, do you think you will say anything to her? How about writing a letter like you said there?

She did her bit for it too in all fairness, so she pretty much got the credit for two people's work. And they were my ideas :tears:

Oh well it's long over with now, it's behind us!

okeee then! so how are u?

I'm well thanks.

Had to go back to school to help out with grade 12 graduation. So boring...next year I'm graduating so...people will be doing the jobs for me:roftl:

But I went out for dinner before the ceremony started. I ordered a combo...with the smallest burger on the menu...that burger was HUGE...and delicious. Not to mention I had one of these:

deep-fried-mars-bar.jpg

Haha, today's dinner actually sucked :roftl: I dropped it on the floor while putting it on my plate and it fell apart! :roftl: and then I had to get rid of the bottom part, it was a mess! :roftl:

I think I'll have to stick to totillas from now on :naughty:

That sucks!!!

haha...good idea

My dinner was so good tonight!!!