Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Nicole!I love it too!

I though about taking Mika out but Russell was so small it looked odd:bleh:

Haha, something you don't hear a lot on a Mika Fan Forum. :roftl:

How are you?

Yep I heart it too :wub2:

Hjelllou! :wink2:

It's half past one here already. :( I'm still stuck behind the computer. And like that's not enough, I just used my mum's bank account to order myself a CD. She has no idea. I think she won't mind though. :naughty:

I ordered a Harry Nilsson CD. :wub2:

Hjelllou!

It's half past one here already. I'm still stuck behind the computer. And like that's not enough, I just used my mum's bank account to order myself a CD. She has no idea. I think she won't mind though. :naughty:

I ordered a Harry Nilsson CD. :wub2:

Half past one? that's pathetic :naughty: I was here til 6 am last night! :naughty:

Haha, as long as you didn't book a holiday or anything, she'll hardly notice the price of a cd missing :wink2:

Anyway I'm just off to bed, get a decent night's sleep for a change! :naughty:

NIGHT Nicole :huglove:

Half past one? that's pathetic :naughty: I was here til 6 am last night! :naughty:

Haha, as long as you didn't book a holiday or anything, she'll hardly notice the price of a cd missing

Anyway I'm just off to bed, get a decent night's sleep for a change!

NIGHT Nicole :huglove:

Pfffff! Like I haven't been up so late! Come on, I remember when I once was talking to you and even then stayed up til 5 am. :naughty:

I guess so as well. She should be happy that I didn't get tickets to China or something. :naughty:

Good idea! I should do that too! Although last night I had sooooooooo many dreams that when I woke up I felt even more tired than before falling asleep. It was really weird, so many dreams that felt and seemed more real than ever. :blink:

Anyway, Nighty Night, Sheree! :huglove:

Guess what, I'm gonna go to bed :shocked:

This doesn't feel natural :boxed:

Haha anyway night night Carrie! talk soon :huglove:

Aw night Sheree :huglove: I was gone getting something to eat..

Haha, something you don't hear a lot on a Mika Fan Forum. :roftl:

How are you?

Haha well I'm over the Mika obsession :naughty:. I've moved on to Russell :blush-anim-cl:

I'm great. How are you?

good! and how are u today??

I'm well thanks:wink2:

I watched some of the Sweeny Todd DVD today. It wasn't my favourite Johnny Depp movie- and I must have over 30 of them. Everything was amazing about it- sets, costumes, singing...everything. It just wasn't my thing.

I watched some of the Sweeny Todd DVD today. It wasn't my favourite Johnny Depp movie- and I must have over 30 of them. Everything was amazing about it- sets, costumes, singing...everything. It just wasn't my thing.

ooo, i get ya

So did I. For a very long time :naughty:

I still think the resemblance between :old: and me is crazy :mf_rosetinted: I think we were separated at birth or something..

lol! just like me and sheree (despite the age difference :naughty:)

but i agree w/ u 110%!!!!!!!! i cant tell the diff btween :old::old:

Pfffff! Like I haven't been up so late! Come on, I remember when I once was talking to you and even then stayed up til 5 am.

I guess so as well. She should be happy that I didn't get tickets to China or something.

Good idea! I should do that too! Although last night I had sooooooooo many dreams that when I woke up I felt even more tired than before falling asleep. It was really weird, so many dreams that felt and seemed more real than ever.

Anyway, Nighty Night, Sheree!

Aaaw, your poor brain must've been worn out after all those little night adventures :naughty:

sheree went to bed???? nWOW

I know, shocking wasn't it? :naughty:

*sneaks in*

I'm a postwhore POSTWHORE2.gif

Bahahaha! OMG I love that emoticon! :roftl:

Haha well I'm over the Mika obsession :naughty:. I've moved on to Russell :blush-anim-cl:

I'm great. How are you?

Haha, last night's post, but who cares, I'll still reply.

I totally get you, I had that Russell phase some time ago as well. But it doesn't mean I stopped bothering my friends with videos of him. :naughty:

I'm okay! No! I'm nervous! I just registrated myself for Uni. All high school graduates all over Estonia do that and I can check whenever I want to if I have a chance to get in! By now 71 people have registrated and I'm the 11th! Only first 15 get to study for free! So yeah, every moment is like a horror movie for me lately. :naughty:

I loved Sweeny Todd! It was really good, but I do agree that it wasn't totally fascinating, there are better ones.

:roftl:

We're fine thanks! About to go back home in a few minutes :sad:

How are you doing?:bleh:

im doing fine, the smoke is still here, my swim meet and family fun night (a party we have w/ our swim team, one of the many i should say, and its fun when the younger ppl leave :wink2: lol) but that was canceled, but ya, nothing typically new