The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vanessaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:roftl: Well have fun!

Bye! :bye:

omg! i luv kenan and kel!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was so fun to watch, lmao

HI again:naughty:

It was the episode where Kenan moves house.

I forgot that they had a toy Irish robot called McFists or something like that, funny:naughty:

HI again:naughty:

It was the episode where Kenan moves house.

I forgot that they had a toy Irish robot called McFists or something like that, funny:naughty:

hey!

hahaha! i remember a few years ago they thought that kel died! it was fweaky! they said he got in a car crash or got shot, or something,

but it was a big rumor~!

hey!

hahaha! i remember a few years ago they thought that kel died! it was fweaky! they said he got in a car crash or got shot, or something,

but it was a big rumor~!

Hi:bye:

really?!?!:shocked: I hope it was a rumour, that'd be really sad:sad:

I love that show, its a little cheesier than I remember it being, but still really good:D

shaza, is ireland pronounced in a japanese accent? i had a dream last night that you told me that. :lmao:

WTF?! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Noo, I don't think it is :roftl: but then again, I don't really know what Ireland in a Japanese accent sounds like! :lmfao:

I REMEMBER THAT SHOW!!!!!!:shocked: it was awesome! i saw it the other day, re-runs. nastolgicness!

yeah, its brilliant!! "Who loves Orange soda? Kel loves orange soda, is it true?? mmmhmmm, I do I do I do-ooh:roftl:"

haha, i just had a dream that i said 'Ireland' and you corrected me.

:lmfao: sorry that just sounds like a really funny dream:naughty:

Hi!:D yeah I watched it today:lmao: good times:naughty:

I'm trying to think of some little rhymes for the poetry thread, its so funny:lmao:

Aaaw, i'd love to see it on the telly again!

Oh really? aaaw! I don't think I'd be able to think of anything that's not completely cringeworthy for that :naughty:

haha, i just had a dream that i said 'Ireland' and you corrected me.

Haha! :roftl: That's mad!

I had a totally strange dream last night too, ohh it's amusing thinking about them after, however my head can think up such ridiculous ideas :naughty:

I'm very bored. You?

Same :naughty: wooo lets make a club! :naughty: