The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Hey Louise! How're you?

I am sooo bored today :blink:

I'm well thanks.

Tomorrow I'm going to the mall. May get some shorts and shirts. Not to mention Old Navy is going to have flip flops on sale for $1!!!!

Awww...you are bored. Look at this site. There's a whole bunch of crap to do:wink2:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm well thanks.

Tomorrow I'm going to the mall. May get some shorts and shirts. Not to mention Old Navy is going to have flip flops on sale for $1!!!!

Awww...you are bored. Look at this site. There's a whole bunch of crap to do:wink2:

$1 flips flops?! Bargain!! Better go there first :naughty: I have looads of flip flops, had a bit of an obsession a few summers ago so I've enough to last me a life time now :naughty:

Oooh I haven't been on that site in ages! I see there is a new bored forum, haha! That is bound to be interesting..... :bleh:

$1 flips flops?! Bargain!! Better go there first :naughty: I have looads of flip flops, had a bit of an obsession a few summers ago so I've enough to last me a life time now :naughty:

Oooh I haven't been on that site in ages! I see there is a new bored forum, haha! That is bound to be interesting..... :bleh:

I know. There's a limit of 5 per customer because there are guaranteed idiots who want to buy like 20 of them, right? Guess I'm spending 5 bucks tomorrow:roftl:

Holllaaaaaaaaaa.

How's everyone?

So what do you think about that new news huh? :naughty:

i think i saw clown ppl and jumped bac!!!lol! i <3 mika! but the part about the some of the biggest shoes ever makes me think hes gonna make himself or someone a clown! gotta get over the fear gotta get over the fear * she says rocking back and forth in a dark corner while hugging her knees* lol

o but i luvvvvvvvvved his voice! and i was sooo happy to hear from him!

how are u?

omg! i did? the other day i did 400 posts alone? lol

Haha oh! Well that explains it. :naughty:

how have u been??>???

I'm fine. I just got back from Atlanta late last night and then I just got home from babysitting all day so I'm a little tired though

How about you?

Haha oh! Well that explains it. :naughty:

I'm fine. I just got back from Atlanta late last night and then I just got home from babysitting all day so I'm a little tired though

How about you?

im doing fine, i think i might go read,

ya im sitting here

listening to music

and eating ice

I'm well. I woke up early to go to the mall. Got flip flops at Old Navy for $1 and tonight I went to the Mandarin...YUMMY

Old Navy has $1 flip flops? I'll have to go there sometime!

I think I'm about to go in a minute. So goodnight y'all! :bye:

i wanted to go there for the flip flops!

lol

hat colors did u get?

2 red pairs of red ones, teal ones, charcoal (sort of black) ones and blue ones...there was a limit of 5

Old Navy has $1 flip flops? I'll have to go there sometime!

I think I'm about to go in a minute. So goodnight y'all! :bye:

Night night:wink2:

Cool!!! The thing is that I don't wear flip flops but my mom bought me them anyways as they were only $1:roftl:

since im on a swim team, i wear them all the time, but u end up not useing them, lol, but its going places after and stuff.. and going to the bathroom