The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

since im on a swim team, i wear them all the time, but u end up not useing them, lol, but its going places after and stuff.. and going to the bathroom

Yeah, they are useful for that:wink2:

well im off! hope everyone has a good night!!!!!

Night night:wink2:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 red pairs of red ones, teal ones, charcoal (sort of black) ones and blue ones...there was a limit of 5

Niice :naughty: I was about to ask how your flip flop shopping went n all :naughty:

Hope everyone's well! :) Nobody's online :(

Niice :naughty: I was about to ask how your flip flop shopping went n all :naughty:

i know ur not here, but when i said i was going to read last night, i did, i read til i finished the book (at 2:20) i shoulf have stopped on and u would probally still b here (since it says u posted at like 2:14) well it was amazing! i read a whole freaking book w/ some to no light!!!!

ya, it gets terrible!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

Some people...can't even clean up just a little bit after themselves.

It looks like your message was at like 5:15am or something my time, I was sleeping hehe

Some people...can't even clean up just a little bit after themselves.

It looks like your message was at like 5:15am or something my time, I was sleeping hehe

ya, and theres water all over the floor cuz kids slash around in the sinks, and they blast the shower head, not on them, but out into the bathroom and its disgusting!

ya, and theres water all over the floor cuz kids slash around in the sinks, and they blast the shower head, not on them, but out into the bathroom and its disgusting!

I know. It's like we don't need a pool in here...

i know ur not here, but when i said i was going to read last night, i did, i read til i finished the book (at 2:20) i shoulf have stopped on and u would probally still b here (since it says u posted at like 2:14) well it was amazing! i read a whole freaking book w/ some to no light!!!!

Well done :naughty:

Oh that was like 10am here when I posted that, and I'm not often on at this time so I shouldn't have been suprised that ye weren't either :naughty:

whens that again?? i 4got, im wierd l8ly, ive been asked to the movies multiple times this summer, and to some partys, but other than 2 parties, i turned the rest down. i scare myself! :shocked:

I think it comes out July 18. It looks so good!

THE WHORE IS IN FRANCE!:punk::punk:

i got here friday morning and successfully got my cell phone and camera stolen the day i got here:boxed::thumbdown::tears: now i wont have a camera for the concerts:crybaby: but omg i just watched the video blog from mika and i started to cry lol!!!!!! my stomach is turning for this even lol i am getting so scared cuz i so badly want a good spot lol! how is everyone????