The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

HOLLY!!!!! I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU SINCE THE PLANE TOOK OFF! LOL! HOW ARE YOU??? france is good! i got my cell phone (with all my music' date=' unreleased, covers, interviews, live performances and of course licm DONT BY MIKA! and my 2000 pics of mika) and my digital camera stolen! now i dont have anything to take pics with :tears:[/quote']

All of that got stolen from you?!?!?!:shocked::shocked:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLLY!!!!! I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU SINCE THE PLANE TOOK OFF! LOL! HOW ARE YOU??? france is good! i got my cell phone (with all my music' date=' unreleased, covers, interviews, live performances and of course licm DONT BY MIKA! and my 2000 pics of mika) and my digital camera stolen! now i dont have anything to take pics with :tears:[/quote']

OH NO!!! That sucks!!! I feel REALLY bad for you.

I know how you feel...sucks real bad!!! I had my bag stolen with my digital camera, 3 memory cards, a case and my cell phone, a book and my wallet (which had nearly $200 in it).

I don't know what to say!!! Perhaps buy a disposable I guess.

Have fun at the show though:wink2:

Hi guys :)

*waves hello*

Thank you for the AWESOME PM Aimee! We will catch up soon! I am SO sorry that mean man stole all your priceless MIKA stuff - if I were in Paris right now, I would hunt him down... an not stop till he was found!!! :gun2:

Holly!:bye:

How are you??

Hi!!! Sorry i missed you!!!!! I am okay! Will be MUCH better when I find a new job!

Hi guys :)

HI!!!! I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!!!! :huglove:

Hi everyone!!

Im just stopping by to see how everyone is, I hope eveyone is good

I wish i could stop and chat but you know how life gets in the way!

Hi:bye:

I hope your good too!

yeah

thats really awful!!!:shocked::sad: I hope other than that your ok.

Hi guys

Hi Sheree!:original:

Hi!!! Sorry i missed you!!!!! I am okay! Will be MUCH better when I find a new job!

Hi!:original:

new job?! :boxed:

OMG! That's AWFUL! I'm so sorry, that really sucks :no: I almost got my stuff stolen when I was in Paris. Luckily I saved it just in time...

I know you'll have a wonderful time regardless :wink2:

Oh my gosh! I'm sorry :( That sucks...

But you'll actually find the not having a camera to take pictures with adds more to the Mika experience. Instead of thinking "Oh I have to take pics to show MFC", you'll take everything in much more better. It's happened before to me, and the experience is more enjoyable if you just focus on Mika :wink2:

omg! im soooo sorry! think happy thoughts, mayb ur parents will at least buy u a disposible camera.

Really? :shocked: I am so jealous of you right now!

Did you say you were going to see him like 2 or 3 times?

isnt she lucky??? i am soooo jealous!

i wish i could have gone, my friend is in Europe right now, and i told her to look out 4 mika 4 me, and she said "o devin *laughing* u crack me up"

isnt she lucky??? i am soooo jealous!

i wish i could have gone, my friend is in Europe right now, and i told her to look out 4 mika 4 me, and she said "o devin *laughing* u crack me up"

Yes she is! I wish I lived in Europe sometimes..

So how have you been?

good, not muvh has happened,

and u, *what r u planning on doing for tomorrow???*

I don't think I'm doing anything tomorrow. We don't have fireworks or anything here..Maybe my brother will shoot some.

But Saturday I'm going to the beach for a week! I don't know if I be able to get on MFC though :sad: Hopefully there will be a business center I can sneak into or something :bleh:

I don't think I'm doing anything tomorrow. We don't have fireworks or anything here..Maybe my brother will shoot some.

But Saturday I'm going to the beach for a week! I don't know if I be able to get on MFC though :sad: Hopefully there will be a business center I can sneak into or something :bleh:

thatd b cool if he did. how olds ur brother?

the beach is fun, im just going there this weekend, it should b fun, and i get my new laptop monday hopefully!!!!!!!:naughty: