Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EEEEEEEEKK!!! :roll1::yay:

Just keep saying MIKA MIKA MIKA!! Keep the amazingness of Mika in your brain and then it'll all come back to you.. :naughty:

And scream really high pitched.

:roftl:

:cheerful_h4h: I am squeeing very high pitched to myself but I have to do it quietly cause my mum's asleep :roftl:

thatd b cool if he did. how olds ur brother?

the beach is fun, im just going there this weekend, it should b fun, and i get my new laptop monday hopefully!!!!!!!:naughty:

Yeah it would be..hopefully he will. He's 18.

Oh cool! What laptop are you getting?

And what concert are the reports supposed to be coming back for? I feel like I should know this :bleh:

Yeah it would be..hopefully he will. He's 18.

Oh cool! What laptop are you getting?

And what concert are the reports supposed to be coming back for? I feel like I should know this :bleh:

18 eh? lol

its a dell.. ill take pics

umm well we got reports earilier today 4 the one for the 3rd, but idk

18 eh? lol

its a dell.. ill take pics

umm well we got reports earilier today 4 the one for the 3rd, but idk

Haha yep :bleh:

Oh wow! I didn't even know there was a concert on the 3rd.:naughty: Where was it?

I should really start reading the rest of the forum more..:bleh:

:lol3: What if it gets AMAZING in the middle and end and you missed out on that magnificent movie!?!? Tisk tisk.

Well then I'll...I'll....I'LL WATCH IT TOMORROW! Wait, I can't... I'LL WATCH IT THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW! JEEZ! STOP PRESSURING ME! :crybaby:

Haha yep :bleh:

Oh wow! I didn't even know there was a concert on the 3rd.:naughty: Where was it?

I should really start reading the rest of the forum more..:bleh:

The reports thread is up...but no reports as of yet...and it took me about six months to actually venture out of my subscribed threads after I first joined :aah:

Errr...a festival in...somewhere...:roftl: And then the Parc des Princes one in Paris tomorrow.

Ohh is that the stadium one? I wish I could be there :thumbdown:

im gonna go read 4 20 min. BYE

i'll b bac tho

and that concert is gonna roc, too bad most of us are stuck at home

Bye Devin!

The reports thread is up...but no reports as of yet...and it took me about six months to actually venture out of my subscribed threads after I first joined :aah:

I used to always be reading concert reports when I first joined :naughty: Now I'm not really interested in reading them anymore for some reason. I guess I'm jealous :bleh: