Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nvm im too scared

theres this person thats always trying to break into houses in our neighborhood, hes never gotten INTO the houses, or hes been walked in on and runs away, but i hate the sound of house alarms (wat just went off) and the window bhind me was open, and i asked my dad to shut the window and fast, and he called me a baby :(

like, i dnt wanna think that some lunatic might me running past my house, and i have the window open so he can c me!

and now i hear something on the porch (probally our cat) and i just heard a car go speeding past, so im kinda jumpy, and ya. my dad will have to check my closet tonight. :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

nvm im too scared

theres this person thats always trying to break into houses in our neighborhood, hes never gotten INTO the houses, or hes been walked in on and runs away, but i hate the sound of house alarms (wat just went off) and the window bhind me was open, and i asked my dad to shut the window and fast, and he called me a baby :(

like, i dnt wanna think that some lunatic might me running past my house, and i have the window open so he can c me!

and now i hear something on the porch (probally our cat) and i just heard a car go speeding past, so im kinda jumpy, and ya. my dad will have to check my closet tonight. :mf_rosetinted:

Eeek! Creepy...the worst thing we get around here is deer in our gardens...:rolls_eyes:

:lmfao:

Hmmn.. this sudden return-of-the-fangurl must be getting to your head... :insane:

I'm soooo pumped. I'll never get to sleep tonight, especially since I took like a two-hour "nap" a little while ago...AND I've gotta work tomorrow...

It's in BELGIUM!!

And you call yourself a fangurl :mf_rosetinted:

Oi, I was too excited to check the location...:fisch:

Eeek! Creepy...the worst thing we get around here is deer in our gardens...:rolls_eyes:

I'm soooo pumped. I'll never get to sleep tonight, especially since I took like a two-hour "nap" a little while ago...AND I've gotta work tomorrow...

Oi, I was too excited to check the location...:fisch:

well other than that, nothing bad goes on in my side of the town

Heyy. Well my mom took away my fone, and I'm on my dads fone atm. I just 'ate' dinner *i ate like a fork sized amount of noodle salad* ans it is noisy w/ like 30 little kids screaming atm too. Well I hope everyone is having a good 4th... I think when I get home, I will grab chips, or something to kill my diet w/ and watch. A movie like halloween orIT or somethibg like that *even tho I h8 clowns.. Well I think I'm gettin dirty looks from my mom 4 doing this, so I hope mika has a good gig and I hope u all had a good 4th... Bye bye. Love devdev

Hey all :D

How's things with everyone here?

I've been trying to cut down on mfc a bit, it's going alright :naughty: but I just had to pop in and say hello :bye: Hope everyone's well!

Hiya:bye:

I'm well. A bit depressed. I mean, I love hearing about all the Mika shows and all, just a bit jealous I can't go to any. And hearing there was a contest to be LGs in Belguim and "he wore my braclet"...those people are SO lucky...I just wish I was them. Wow I sound REALLY selfish.

Hiya:bye:

I'm well. A bit depressed. I mean, I love hearing about all the Mika shows and all, just a bit jealous I can't go to any. And hearing there was a contest to be LGs in Belguim and "he wore my braclet"...those people are SO lucky...I just wish I was them. Wow I sound REALLY selfish.

Omg!!! Now that's making me sad!!! Well I'm sorry ur depressed, but that's exciting he wore ur bracelet on stage! That is so neat. Now I wanna make him.a bracelet to c what happens... Lol . Well its ok that ur upset, I dnt get to go to any of these mika gigsand stuff either

Omg!!! Now that's making me sad!!! Well I'm sorry ur depressed, but that's exciting he wore ur bracelet on stage! That is so neat. Now I wanna make him.a bracelet to c what happens... Lol . Well its ok that ur upset, I dnt get to go to any of these mika gigsand stuff either

He didn't wear my braclet on stage because I never gave him one. It's someone else's braclet that he wore.

Yeah- REALLY jealous of those people for sure.

*sorry that I still sound REALLY selfish*

He didn't wear my braclet on stage because I never gave him one. It's someone else's braclet that he wore.

Yeah- REALLY jealous of those people for sure.

*sorry that I still sound REALLY selfish*

Oooo I understand. Lol. Well its ok I feel that way, its no biggie....today I was being rde bcuz I wanted to be at the Gig amd I made my mom pissed. She took away MY fone. I'm upset

Oooo I understand. Lol. Well its ok I feel that way, its no biggie....today I was being rde bcuz I wanted to be at the Gig amd I made my mom pissed. She took away MY fone. I'm upset

Okay...now that sucks...getting your phone taken away...

Hi!

I'm going to the beach tomorrow so no MFC for a week I think..

Aaw but you will have lots of fun I'm sure! :D

Heyy. Well my mom took away my fone, and I'm on my dads fone atm. I just 'ate' dinner *i ate like a fork sized amount of noodle salad* ans it is noisy w/ like 30 little kids screaming atm too. Well I hope everyone is having a good 4th... I think when I get home, I will grab chips, or something to kill my diet w/ and watch. A movie like halloween orIT or somethibg like that *even tho I h8 clowns.. Well I think I'm gettin dirty looks from my mom 4 doing this, so I hope mika has a good gig and I hope u all had a good 4th... Bye bye. Love devdev

Hey Dev! Where are you lol! Talk to you later anyway! :wink2:

Hiya

I know exactly what you mean, I haven't even read about the Paris gig yet, cos well even though I want to know how it went I know it will also just make me a bit upset. I haven't even heard about this LG contest in Belgium :shocked: (wow you miss a lot in like, a day :blink:) but you don't sound selfish at all! I know how much you'd love to be a lollipop girl so it's only natural you'd like it to be you. and we ALL get jealous, even when you feel happy for them it's easy to just wish it was you too.. so don't feel bad about it!

I know exactly what you mean, I haven't even read about the Paris gig yet, cos well even though I want to know how it went I know it will also just make me a bit upset. I haven't even heard about this LG contest in Belgium :shocked: (wow you miss a lot in like, a day :blink:) but you don't sound selfish at all! I know how much you'd love to be a lollipop girl so it's only natural you'd like it to be you. and we ALL get jealous, even when you feel happy for them it's easy to just wish it was you too.. so don't feel bad about it!

Yeah me as well- I post like two things in there and then give up. But I saw the stage- and it looked like a giant clown- pretty cool if you ask me.

Yeah- I read somewhere in the Belguim concert thread thingy and there apparently was a contest for 2 LGs in Belguim.

Awww...thanks...that makes me feel better:wink2: I totally agree with you!!! They must have had an awesome time- but it would have been cool to have that experience with them right?

Aw no, that's a bit harsh :boxed:

Aaw but you will have lots of fun I'm sure! :D

Hey Dev! Where are you lol! Talk to you later anyway! :wink2:

Heu! I'm at my uncles house, bored TO DEATH lol. Well how r u ???

I get tearie eyed looking at that thread, lol.. Well o have to go play bingo now. *rollseyes* lol byebye

Yeah me as well- I post like two things in there and then give up. But I saw the stage- and it looked like a giant clown- pretty cool if you ask me.

Yeah- I read somewhere in the Belguim concert thread thingy and there apparently was a contest for 2 LGs in Belguim.

Awww...thanks...that makes me feel better I totally agree with you!!! They must have had an awesome time- but it would have been cool to have that experience with them right?

I think it is too late to read that thread now, I hate it when they get so big and you don't know where to start! :naughty: I might tackle it tomorrow :naughty:

Of course it would have been amazing, it's only natural to have wanted to too. I hope you are not too depressed now :sad: that's just life I'm afraid :thumbdown:

I'm feeling a tad jealous/confused/worried/deluded atm too, not sure how I'm feeling exactly :naughty: but it's all because Russell has a new girlfriend. He's been saying for a while now that he really wants to settle down with one girl, get married etc. and it seems like this might be what he's looking for with this girl, but I'm just a bit dubious about her, and I feel bad because maybe I'm just being jealous, I'm not sure.. but I'm afraid she might be just using him for publicity cos I can't help noticing how concious she is of all the cameras in some new pics, and I just get a bad feeling... even though I haven't got much to base it on :S I really do want Russell to be happy and find the one for him, but I just don't want it to be her.. and I know that sounds awful but that's how I feel :blink: Plus Russell really does fall in love very easily, and I can't help but think he's rushing into this :blink:

Heu! I'm at my uncles house, bored TO DEATH lol. Well how r u ???

I get tearie eyed looking at that thread, lol.. Well o have to go play bingo now. *rollseyes* lol byebye

Aaw lol poor you :naughty:

I'm alright thanks :) Oooh bingo, sounds like fun! :roftl: enjoy!