The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I've won the 1st round of bingo so far... Lol I always win like at least 3 rounds on 4th of july.... Lol. I feel. Selfish bcuz we win money and my sisters get mad at me 4 not giving them any,lol

Hurray! :yay:

Haha, this is turning into a confession thread for anyone feeling selfish, jealous etc :naughty:

and right you are to keep it to yourself! :naughty:

I think it is too late to read that thread now, I hate it when they get so big and you don't know where to start! I might tackle it tomorrow

Of course it would have been amazing, it's only natural to have wanted to too. I hope you are not too depressed now that's just life I'm afraid :thumbdown:

I'm feeling a tad jealous/confused/worried/deluded atm too, not sure how I'm feeling exactly :naughty: but it's all because Russell has a new girlfriend. He's been saying for a while now that he really wants to settle down with one girl, get married etc. and it seems like this might be what he's looking for with this girl, but I'm just a bit dubious about her, and I feel bad because maybe I'm just being jealous, I'm not sure.. but I'm afraid she might be just using him for publicity cos I can't help noticing how concious she is of all the cameras in some new pics, and I just get a bad feeling... even though I haven't got much to base it on :S I really do want Russell to be happy and find the one for him, but I just don't want it to be her.. and I know that sounds awful but that's how I feel :blink: Plus Russell really does fall in love very easily, and I can't help but think he's rushing into this :blink:

Good luck doing that- it may get big hehe

I know, I know. I've calmed down a bit now:roftl:

Hmmm...now that's interesting. I mean, as you said, you don't know much about said woman yet and you may be feeling a bit jealous. But sometimes first impressions can be a make or break thing, right? This girlfriend, though I don't know who she is...if she doesn't get the approval from such a dedicated Russell Brand fan...duh, I mean you!!! then maybe there is something fishy about her. I mean, say that Mr Brand found a woman that he is truly in love with and truly connects with: I think that you'd recognize that and come to the realization that the woman means something to him- and therefore maybe not have the same feelings about her as you do with this woman.

Anyways, gonna skidattle and get of the MFC early. My mom is going to wonder what the heck is wrong with me:roftl:

Later:wink2:

Good luck doing that- it may get big hehe

I know, I know. I've calmed down a bit now:roftl:

Hmmm...now that's interesting. I mean, as you said, you don't know much about said woman yet and you may be feeling a bit jealous. But sometimes first impressions can be a make or break thing, right? This girlfriend, though I don't know who she is...if she doesn't get the approval from such a dedicated Russell Brand fan...duh, I mean you!!! then maybe there is something fishy about her. I mean, say that Mr Brand found a woman that he is truly in love with and truly connects with: I think that you'd recognize that and come to the realization that the woman means something to him- and therefore maybe not have the same feelings about her as you do with this woman.

Anyways, gonna skidattle and get of the MFC early. My mom is going to wonder what the heck is wrong with me

Later:wink2:

That's a really good point! You are really clever you know :wink2: I'd like to think so, even though I feel a bit mad for making assumptions on her so early, there is just something there that makes me feel uncomfortable.. and it's not cos I want it to be me on his arm instead of her :rolleyes: I'm just a bit worried and unsure about it.. I sound like his mom, don't I? :naughty:

I can just see everyone rolling their eyes at me now for making this sound like such a big deal :rolleyes:

Bye for now anyway :huglove:

I think it is too late to read that thread now, I hate it when they get so big and you don't know where to start! I might tackle it tomorrow :naughty:

Of course it would have been amazing, it's only natural to have wanted to too. I hope you are not too depressed now :sad: that's just life I'm afraid

I'm feeling a tad jealous/confused/worried/deluded atm too, not sure how I'm feeling exactly :naughty: but it's all because Russell has a new girlfriend. He's been saying for a while now that he really wants to settle down with one girl, get married etc. and it seems like this might be what he's looking for with this girl, but I'm just a bit dubious about her, and I feel bad because maybe I'm just being jealous, I'm not sure.. but I'm afraid she might be just using him for publicity cos I can't help noticing how concious she is of all the cameras in some new pics, and I just get a bad feeling... even though I haven't got much to base it on :S I really do want Russell to be happy and find the one for him, but I just don't want it to be her.. and I know that sounds awful but that's how I feel :blink: Plus Russell really does fall in love very easily, and I can't help but think he's rushing into this :blink:

Aww does he really? :shocked:

:sad:

Who is it?

Aw no, that's a bit harsh :boxed:

well i was being moody, and i was yelling, and crying and saying i didnt want to leave the house, and a ton happened

Hurray! :yay:

Haha, this is turning into a confession thread for anyone feeling selfish, jealous etc :naughty:

and right you are to keep it to yourself! :naughty:

lol

Haha, winning bingo and posting on mfc at the same time, you are one multi talented girl :naughty:

awwww, i wouldnt call myself that, lol. :bleh:

but they were like "and shes does it while paying half attention to the fone!" lol

and the only ppl that won were me and me cousin over and over *(and one other cousin won one other time)

That's a really good point! You are really clever you know :wink2: I'd like to think so, even though I feel a bit mad for making assumptions on her so early, there is just something there that makes me feel uncomfortable.. and it's not cos I want it to be me on his arm instead of her :rolleyes: I'm just a bit worried and unsure about it.. I sound like his mom, don't I? :naughty:

I can just see everyone rolling their eyes at me now for making this sound like such a big deal :rolleyes:

Bye for now anyway :huglove:

Aww...thanks so much:blush-anim-cl: His mummy? haha If his mom cares as much about him as you do...then yes...you sound like his mom:roftl: No, no...no big deal at all: I mean, I'm not rolling my eyes but then again I'm not every person hehe

i'm travelling by plain tomorrow for the very first time...if anything should happen...i love you all...! don't forget me.:boxed:

Have fun on your trip!!! And nothing will happen to you...everything will be alright!!! And of course we won't forget you:wink2:

Aww does he really?

Who is it?

Teresa Palmer, she is an Australian actress and they met on the set of Bedtime Stories, apparently they are going out for a month now, appears to be quite serious :blink: I wish I could be happy for him, I am a bit but I'm worried he's being used.. soo until I meet this woman in person and interrogate her on her intentions towards Russell.. I had a bad feeling about her :blink:

81822974.jpg

:blink:

well i was being moody, and i was yelling, and crying and saying i didnt want to leave the house, and a ton happened

lol

awwww, i wouldnt call myself that, lol.

but they were like "and shes does it while paying half attention to the fone!" lol

and the only ppl that won were me and me cousin over and over *(and one other cousin won one other time)

Oooh I see, haha! The others should have just left ye to it :naughty:

Aww...thanks so much His mummy? haha If his mom cares as much about him as you do...then yes...you sound like his mom No, no...no big deal at all: I mean, I'm not rolling my eyes but then again I'm not every person hehe

:bleh: It actually happened to be his mom’s birthday yesterday! She is so sweet! She’s always at his shows and things..

Thanks for listening to me going on anyway :naughty:

Nice, nice. I went to sleep at 7am this morning. :naughty: Woke up at 2pm. Feelin' normal. :naughty:

Looks like I'm gonna end up doing the same thing :lol3:

It's 7:13am right now:bleh:

Wahey! Fellow nocturnals! :naughty:

It relieves me slightly to see I am not the only one who spends sleepness nights on MFC :blush-anim-cl: I feel so bad when I see people in the same time zone as me logging in after a night's sleep, and there's me, still sat in front of my computer screen not having slept a wink :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

It relieves me slightly to see I am not the only one who spends sleepness nights on MFC :blush-anim-cl: I feel so bad when I see people in the same time zone as me logging in after a night's sleep, and there's me, still sat in front of my computer screen not having slept a wink :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Hi Peter! :D

:bleh: It actually happened to be his mom’s birthday yesterday! She is so sweet! She’s always at his shows and things..

Thanks for listening to me going on anyway :naughty:

Awww...she sounds like a great mother:wink2:

Don't worry about it...anytime:biggrin2:

Oops, I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning agian :naughty:

It's 5:13am right now :fisch:

Well done :naughty:

Heheh, no, I do it too...but the latest/earliest I've stayed on MFC is til 5:30, then I had to go to bed because I nearly fell asleep on the keyboard.