The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

i don't know if i want to go to one of his concerts ever again.

i started crying when he left because i felt rejected!

i was crying when we went out, i was crying in the taxi, i was crying in the hotel and i was crying in the plane. i was emotionally overwhelmed by everything.

awww im am sooo sorry! there has to b an explanation, that doesnt seem like him! but how could he do that to you?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't know if i want to go to one of his concerts ever again.

i started crying when he left because i felt rejected!

i was crying when we went out, i was crying in the taxi, i was crying in the hotel and i was crying in the plane. i was emotionally overwhelmed by everything.

TRUST me I know how you feel!!!!!! Whether your experience with Mika is a good one OR a bad one the feeling after is the same!!!!!! After the show, and I talked to him for the final time... AGAIN I started crying!!!!! I cried ALL night! I had to turn around and go the other way cause everyone was looking at me LIKE Why the **** is she crying! I was just wondering aimlessly down the NYC street. I was SO OVERWHELMED! It is hard to take!

awww im am sooo sorry! there has to b an explanation, that doesnt seem like him! but how could he do that to you?

next time i come in a wheelchair then i get three pictures with him.

TRUST me I know how you feel!!!!!! Whether your experience with Mika is a good one OR a bad one the feeling after is the same!!!!!! After the show, and I talked to him for the final time... AGAIN I started crying!!!!! I cried ALL night! I had to turn around and go the other way cause everyone was looking at me LIKE Why the **** is she crying! I was just wondering aimlessly down the NYC street. I was SO OVERWHELMED! It is hard to take!

yeah, it is. :boxed:

I'm really sorry you feel that way. It really sucks. How many people got pics?

i think all in all there were 100 - 150 people in there...i can't tell how many of them got pictures but i was watching him all the time and i saw that many people took pictures with him.

i know that time was rare and the securities told us he won't sign anything and stuff...but if other people get a picture...what's wrong with me then???

Sometimes all of this gets SO overwhelming to me!!! Sometimes I even feel like I CAN NO LONGER do this, we get SO involved and can get so crushed it is HARD BEING A MIKA FAN! But, is it worth it? Yeah.... all of the pain and heartbreak is worth it in the end.... to me.

I think its down to luck.

when my friends sister and i were there, oppl were starting to form a group *small at the time* but our parents came in and made us leave, cuz we had to drive 2 hrs to get home, and we had to go to school the nxt morning

i think all in all there were 100 - 150 people in there...i can't tell how many of them got pictures but i was watching him all the time and i saw that many people took pictures with him.

i know that time was rare and the securities told us he won't sign anything and stuff...but if other people get a picture...what's wrong with me then???

nothings wrong with u!

Everyone should have got the same opportunities. There is nothing wrong with you at all.

Sometimes all of this gets SO overwhelming to me!!! Sometimes I even feel like I CAN NO LONGER do this, we get SO involved and can get so crushed it is HARD BEING A MIKA FAN! But, is it worth it? Yeah.... all of the pain and heartbreak is worth it in the end.... to me.

well...i came to Amsterdam from Vienna, spent all my money to be able to go to his concert (it wasn't even MY money!!! i had to borrow it!!!), queued for hours and hours, i was standing in the cold rain...and what was it for? just to hear a big NO from him.

when my friends sister and i were there, oppl were starting to form a group *small at the time* but our parents came in and made us leave, cuz we had to drive 2 hrs to get home, and we had to go to school the nxt morning

nothings wrong with u!

i even started to think: am i really that disgusting that he won't even take three seconds for a pic???

well...i came to Amsterdam from Vienna, spent all my money to be able to go to his concert (it wasn't even MY money!!! i had to borrow it!!!), queued for hours and hours, i was standing in the cold rain...and what was it for? just to hear a big NO from him.

i even started to think: am i really that disgusting that he won't even take three seconds for a pic???

o no dont think that, he should have given you a chance. and maybe you werent the only one, idk.

no! not an idiot! how bout stunned by the fact the man u worship (?did/do u worship him?) and he turned u down, but next time, things will b better :wink2:

sorry i am not good at this at all!!!

i did worship him. until then. it's really not fair.

you're so nice, i appreciate it a lot! i kinda need this right now...