The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to "interrupt" this conversation but I read what happened to you Iris and I wanted to say that I was sorry!

But I'm sure it wasn't against you really. I wasn't there so I don't know what happened exactly or how it happened,but maybe you were one of the last people he was meeting so he was exhausted and stuff.Although it's really unfair when you consider other people got pix and you haven't. Meeting the person you adore is not always as you expect it to be...

:huglove: things will get better

i hope so. thank you!

I'm always ready to give out the hugs. :huglove:

so sweet!

Sorry to "interrupt" this conversation but I read what happened to you Iris and I wanted to say that I was sorry!

But I'm sure it wasn't against you really. I wasn't there so I don't know what happened exactly or how it happened,but maybe you were one of the last people he was meeting so he was exhausted and stuff.Although it's really unfair when you consider other people got pix and you haven't. Meeting the person you adore is not always as you expect it to be...

hi Mel! maybe i shouldn't take it all personally, BUT if he does that kind of meet and greet, he should do it properly or not at all!

i am really in the mood to slap him, i am sorry!

i hope so. thank you!

so sweet!

hi Mel! maybe i shouldn't take it all personally, BUT if he does that kind of meet and greet, he should do it properly or not at all!

np

u have a reason to feel the way you do atm, its ok to

i hope so. thank you!

so sweet!

On the other hand, he took time to organize it even if his voice was not so good and they did have a "no pictures" rule even if it wasn't respected :thumbdown::boxed:

But it was just one little picture,it wouldn't have taken him much more time :blink:

I understand, I think I'd react exactly the same if I were you :bleh:

I hope you'll feel better soon :huglove:

And next time you see him, you have something to tell him :naughty::thumb_yello:

On the other hand, he took time to organize it even if his voice was not so good and they did have a "no pictures" rule even if it wasn't respected :thumbdown::boxed:

But it was just one little picture,it wouldn't have taken him much more time :blink:

I understand, I think I'd react exactly the same if I were you :bleh:

I hope you'll feel better soon :huglove:

And next time you see him, you have something to tell him :naughty::thumb_yello:

i dunno if there's gonna be a next time. and i dunno if i wanna have his new CD.

and if there's a next time, i will definitely come in a wheelchair. because the girl in the wheelchair got three pictures with him. and she was right next to me. where's the difference? ah...the wheelchair, right. i have to look really pathetic and poor next time to get his attention.

i am mad atm!

im mad at mika 4 u (even tho i still love him)

i am mad at my new laptop not being here even though it was suppost to arrive over 2 days ago!

i am mad at myself cuz i dnt have a car, so i cant drive over to Target to buy this CD i want!

i am mad because i am too young to have a car

i am mad because i havent had swim practice in over 3 weeks (air problems) and they are counting on having the meet this sauterday, and i hope they dont, because i will be as slow as a snail! along w/ the rest of the team!

i am mad because i cant go outside, ive been locked up in my house for 3 weeks!

i am mad at everything basically, atm!

i am mad atm!

im mad at mika 4 u (even tho i still love him)

i am mad at my new laptop not being here even though it was suppost to arrive over 2 days ago!

i am mad at myself cuz i dnt have a car, so i cant drive over to Target to buy this CD i want!

i am mad because i am too young to have a car

i am mad because i havent had swim practice in over 3 weeks (air problems) and they are counting on having the meet this sauterday, and i hope they dont, because i will be as slow as a snail! along w/ the rest of the team!

i am mad because i cant go outside, ive been locked up in my house for 3 weeks!

i am mad at everything basically, atm!

which CD do you wanna buy? and why are you locked inside your house?:blink:

i dunno if there's gonna be a next time. and i dunno if i wanna have his new CD.

and if there's a next time, i will definitely come in a wheelchair. because the girl in the wheelchair got three pictures with him. and she was right next to me. where's the difference? ah...the wheelchair, right. i have to look really pathetic and poor next time to get his attention.

Next to you ? That's so unfair!:sneaky2: Do you know who it was?

Btw, at the parc des princes I got an autograph. It wasn't the usual unreadable "Mika" but "MP" :boxed:

which CD do you wanna buy? and why are you locked inside your house?:blink:

its called The Maine: Cant stop Wont stop.. i actually just heard of them, but ya, thats how i am w/ music, i will listen to like one song, then go buy the CD, lol, i end up likeing it when i play it~

Next to you ? That's so unfair!:sneaky2: Do you know who it was?

Btw, at the parc des princes I got an autograph. It wasn't the usual unreadable "Mika" but "MP" :boxed:

i dunno who it was. i don't wanna know actually.

you have an autograph with MP? wow! that's better than nothing at all!

its called The Maine: Cant stop Wont stop.. i actually just heard of them, but ya, thats how i am w/ music, i will listen to like one song, then go buy the CD, lol, i end up likeing it when i play it~

ooops, i don't know them! :blush-anim-cl:

i dunno who it was. i don't wanna know actually.

you have an autograph with MP? wow! that's better than nothing at all!

ooops, i don't know them! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah but it was a bit weird, I was like : "WTF ?:blink:" cuz I didn't make out what it was, I thought it was just a scribble :roftl:

in my nap, i had another mika dream, but because i woke up, and became furious that something ive been waiting for for a week still hadent arrived, i only remember tiny bits, nott even tiny bits, i just remember that it had mika in it. and i hate when i 4get dreams because i try to think and think of them!!!!!!

hey sheree, i went down stairs to get water, low and behold my moms right there, so i ask her if ive got any family in ireland, and right away she says yes. :blink: lol. i think they are on my dads side tho, because she couldnt come up w/ any names! just thought i'd share that little story :P