The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

hey sheree, i went down stairs to get water, low and behold my moms right there, so i ask her if ive got any family in ireland, and right away she says yes. :blink: lol. i think they are on my dads side tho, because she couldnt come up w/ any names! just thought i'd share that little story :P

I have an "Irish" story as well.

There's this guy at school and his last name is Mahoney. Well my friend said that's a British name. I was like, "no it's not!!!" She still disagreed with me. So I went home and asked my mom (who's British by the way) if Mahoney is an Irish name or if it is British. She's said it was Irish.

My reaction to my friend...

HA, I told you.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's this guy at school and his last name is Mahoney. Well my friend said that's a British name. I was like, "no it's not!!!" She still disagreed with me. So I went home and asked my mom (who's British by the way) if Mahoney is an Irish name or if it is British. She's said it was Irish.

HA, I told you.

i love doing that

some of the teachers at my school *now old school* would say McFarland *my last name* in an "irish accent", when ever saw me walking down the hall. lol, it sometime got annoying

hey sheree, i went down stairs to get water, low and behold my moms right there, so i ask her if ive got any family in ireland, and right away she says yes. :blink: lol. i think they are on my dads side tho, because she couldnt come up w/ any names! just thought i'd share that little story :P

Oh cool! :) are they actually living here now? I might be living next door to them for all we know! or you might be related to my crazy haired friend of mine I was telling you about :naughty: sure ask your dad anyway!

Any show from your lappy toppy yet? :bleh:

Oh cool! :) are they actually living here now? I might be living next door to them for all we know! or you might be related to my crazy haired friend of mine I was telling you about :naughty: sure ask your dad anyway!

Any show from your lappy toppy yet? :bleh:

hahaha! lol, i will ask my dad when he gets home

but i think i scared him w/ all these complaint emails today!

one about my laptop not coming

one about me stubbing my toe and it hurt really bad

one about my toenail falling off, and furting really bad and not being able to walk

one about me almost passing out from the smokey air~!

i felt like typing during this terrible time of need, lol

and no, the ppl suck, i expected to wake up from my nap, and have a new laptop on my desk, but what do i find, nothing but all my other junk! :crybaby:

HA, I told you.

:naughty: yeah it's Irish! and there are a lot O'Mahoneys too :bleh:

Heeeeey, I've an Irish story too, I am Irish! waheey! :naughty: *hides* :bleh:

hahaha! lol, i will ask my dad when he gets home

but i think i scared him w/ all these complaint emails today!

one about my laptop not coming

one about me stubbing my toe and it hurt really bad

one about my toenail falling off, and furting really bad and not being able to walk

one about me almost passing out from the smokey air~!

i felt like typing during this terrible time of need, lol

and no, the ppl suck, i expected to wake up from my nap, and have a new laptop on my desk, but what do i find, nothing but all my other junk! :crybaby:

lol! your dad won't know what hit him :bleh:

Your toenail fell off? :blink: ouch!

and aaw I'm sorry, I hope it comes soon!

:naughty: yeah it's Irish! and there are a lot O'Mahoneys too :bleh:

Heeeeey, I've an Irish story too, I am Irish! waheey! :naughty: *hides* :bleh:

haha, you must have plenty then!!!

lol! your dad won't know what hit him :bleh:

Your toenail fell off? :blink: ouch!

and aaw I'm sorry, I hope it comes soon!

thanku! :blush-anim-cl:

I knew it was Irish. British? Pssht!!!

hahaha

hahahaa

haha, you must have plenty then!!!

exactly :naughty:

I knew it was Irish. British? Pssht!!!

hahaha

There probably are Mahoneys living in Britain though too so that must be where the confusion comes from :naughty:

Oh! I just changed my location tonight to the Emerald Isle and I've just noticed now yours is the Emerald forest! what a coincidence (kinda :bleh:)

exactly :naughty:

There probably are Mahoneys living in Britain though too so that must be where the confusion comes from :naughty:

Oh! I just changed my location tonight to the Emerald Isle and I've just noticed now yours is the Emerald forest! what a coincidence (kinda :bleh:)

Maybe they are Irish people living in England:roftl:

Hehe a nice coindidence:wink2:

Maybe they are Irish people living in England:roftl:

Hehe a nice coindidence:wink2:

Yep they most likely are, or have Irish descendants, cos loads of Irish moved there years ago!

and that's my history lesson done for today! :bleh::roftl:

Yep they most likely are, or have Irish descendants, cos loads of Irish moved there years ago!

and that's my history lesson done for today! :bleh::roftl:

I never knew that.

My history lesson for today? Umm...I don't feel like teaching history today. Though if there was a class for "useless facts 101" I could teach it:roftl:

sorry twinny thats me, lol

jk

it was russell, he was saying how much he is dying to meet u!

Would you kindly tell him to stop, it's making me feel uncomfortable :sneaky2:

I never knew that.

My history lesson for today? Umm...I don't feel like teaching history today. Though if there was a class for "useless facts 101" I could teach it:roftl:

lol :naughty: well no pressure or anything, I mean mine was pretty basic history :naughty: - years ago, some Irish people moved to England. Why? now lets not get bogged down in the details, I'll tell ye some other day :naughty:

lol :naughty: well no pressure or anything, I mean mine was pretty basic history :naughty: - years ago, some Irish people moved to England. Why? now lets not get bogged down in the details, I'll tell ye some other day :naughty:

Hahaha okay but no more history lessons for now please. School's over for summer and I don't like learning school work when it's not required of me:roftl:

Would you kindly tell him to stop, it's making me feel uncomfortable :sneaky2:

u dnt like it??? ok, i will tell russell not to bother u anymore

Hahaha okay but no more history lessons for now please. School's over for summer and I don't like learning school work when it's not required of me:roftl:

really? i like history! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

haha fair enough. I know that was quite a lot to take in what I told you there so don't worry I won't be testing you on it tomorrow or anything :naughty:

u dnt like it??? ok, i will tell russell not to bother u anymore

really? i like history! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

By all means tell him to come over, I'm ready for him anytime :bleh: just tell him to stop talking about it and do it already :naughty:

Oh in that case, expect a pop quiz in tomorrow's class on what I just told you young lady :cool::naughty:

By all means tell him to come over, I'm ready for him anytime :bleh: just tell him to stop talking about it and do it already :naughty:

Oh in that case, expect a pop quiz in tomorrow's class on what I just told you young lady :cool::naughty:

you told me, information like stuff?

darn, now i gotta study :bleh:

ok, can i come over and invite mika too? ur just up the street!!! remember that convo, w/ the popcorn, front row seats, lol :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

you told me, information like stuff?

darn, now i gotta study :bleh:

ok, can i come over and invite mika too? ur just up the street!!! remember that convo, w/ the popcorn, front row seats, lol :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah! :lmao:

Go on, the more the merrier! :roftl::roftl: