Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really? what happened?

(about Mika-thing: i PM you cuz i've already written a lot about it...)

One guy really liked me but i was a fool and thought i don't want him, when i realise that i want him he didn't want me.. :(

Ok!

Hi guys!

I'm home from the beach! :sad: So how have y'all been?

hey! its 4:22, and i just got back from a terrible swim meet, uggg

well now im off to go to target, thennnn i will have to go to a party for swimming and tomorrow, i wont get to come on unless really early or really late. this should b such a fun weekend :thumbdown:

and how are u?

hey! well im outtie, ive got to go to a swim team party, cuz we have like a bajillion! lol

well just wantedto say hi!

Hi and Bye!!!! :naughty:

Have fun at the pool party with your anit Mika friends :roftl:

GREAT -- and you???? :bleh:

I'm well thanks. It was my first day at work today (I'm 17 and this is my first job) and am a bit tired- had to wake up at 6:30am to get ready and be there on time (and that's extremlly early, seeing as I've slept in until at least 11am since summer holiday's began)

But hey, I didn't mind...there were some really nice looking people there:fisch:

I'm well thanks. It was my first day at work today (I'm 17 and this is my first job) and am a bit tired- had to wake up at 6:30am to get ready and be there on time (and that's extremlly early, seeing as I've slept in until at least 11am since summer holiday's began)

But hey, I didn't mind...there were some really nice looking people there:fisch:

How did the first day go? I stayed up WAY too late last night -- cause I had the WORST headache this morning!!! :puking:

How did the first day go? I stayed up WAY too late last night -- cause I had the WORST headache this morning!!! :puking:

The first day was not too bad. My job requires me to work at different events around my city. Today I worked at the beach. Oh my were there some good looking people!!! There were some nice looking guys from Spain. And on my lunch break- I tried bought Vitamin Water for the first time (I never knew until todaythat I could buy Vitamin Water in Canada). Also on my lunch break- I sat on the beach and there were people playing volleyball but there was also a group of people doing Muay Thai and boy were those men built!!! And this tall guy with a nice tan. Wow...I must sound shallow right now hehe

But besides that my day was nice- my boss is really kind and I got to hang at the beach all day hehe

Oh my...I feel so bad (I HATE headaches). I hope you feel better:wink2:

The first day was not too bad. My job requires me to work at different events around my city. Today I worked at the beach. Oh my were there some good looking people!!! There were some nice looking guys from Spain. And on my lunch break- I tried bought Vitamin Water for the first time (I never knew until todaythat I could buy Vitamin Water in Canada). Also on my lunch break- I sat on the beach and there were people playing volleyball but there was also a group of people doing Muay Thai and boy were those men built!!! And this tall guy with a nice tan. Wow...I must sound shallow right now hehe

But besides that my day was nice- my boss is really kind and I got to hang at the beach all day hehe

Oh my...I feel so bad (I HATE headaches). I hope you feel better:wink2:

WOW.... sounds like a DREAM j o b!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Does vitamin water taste different then regular?

WOW.... sounds like a DREAM j o b!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Does vitamin water taste different then regular?

Thanks so much:wink2: Next week I'm supposed to be working with little kids or something. Face painting and such.

Yup- it has flavour (and some extra calories hehe) But it tastes nice. I got the Dragonfruit flavour. Never knew such a fruit existed but it was tasty hehe

Thanks so much:wink2: Next week I'm supposed to be working with little kids or something. Face painting and such.

Yup- it has flavour (and some extra calories hehe) But it tastes nice. I got the Dragonfruit flavour. Never knew such a fruit existed but it was tasty hehe

Face painting is f u n!!!! Even better then the beach :naughty:

eeww.. I don't think i would like it - I have never tried it, but I have tried flavored water before and threw it out :roftl:

Face painting is f u n!!!! Even better then the beach :naughty:

eeww.. I don't think i would like it - I have never tried it, but I have tried flavored water before and threw it out :roftl:

Those children better watch out- I ain't no great artist. If all else fails, I'll make them into the cutest face painted cat ever hehe

Yeah- to each her own. If you don't like flavoured water- don't try Vitamin Water (it's flavoured) hehe

Those children better watch out- I ain't no great artist. If all else fails, I'll make them into the cutest face painted cat ever hehe

Yeah- to each her own. If you don't like flavoured water- don't try Vitamin Water (it's flavoured) hehe

Cats are good or beautiful butterflies - I think the girls will be okay! It is the little boys that better watch out! :lmao:

Cats are good or beautiful butterflies - I think the girls will be okay! It is the little boys that better watch out! :lmao:

Oh yes...butterflies as well.

Haha

It's like, "so what is that Spiderman on your face looks like pocket lint? take it or leave it. and skidattle":roftl:

Oh yes...butterflies as well.

Haha

It's like, "so what is that Spiderman on your face looks like pocket lint? take it or leave it. and skidattle":roftl:

Poor boys :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: