The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Poor boys :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Haha

I mean I'll try my best. But I ain't guaranteeing no fantastic work hehe I'll try my best. I can be real nice to the kids- I hope that works. I mean highfives and stuff might distract from what's on their face:roftl:

But in reality it's going to be easy stuff, so I'm sure I'll do okay:roftl:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha

I mean I'll try my best. But I ain't guaranteeing no fantastic work hehe I'll try my best. I can be real nice to the kids- I hope that works. I mean highfives and stuff might distract from what's on their face:roftl:

But in reality it's going to be easy stuff, so I'm sure I'll do okay:roftl:

Sure you will!!!!!! :huglove:

I am very good with kids! Perhaps because I act just like them! :naughty:

Sure you will!!!!!! :huglove:

I am very good with kids! Perhaps because I act just like them! :naughty:

Aww...thanks so much:wink2:

I'm good with kids as well (partly for the same reason as you) hehe Well, I lied. I'm good with some kids- I can NOT stand those bratty little kids that try and make every situation difficult.

Aww...thanks so much:wink2:

I'm good with kids as well (partly for the same reason as you) hehe Well, I lied. I'm good with some kids- I can NOT stand those bratty little kids that try and make every situation difficult.

I know!!!!! They are the WORST! It is easy to just ignore those little BRATS! :bleh:

THANK GOD my kids are fabulous! Even when they were little they were well manner and behaved! I am SO lucky! :blush-anim-cl:

Awww...that's so great:wink2: My mom said she got lucky with me and my brothers- well behaved, would eat basically anything and stuff.

Awww...that's so great:wink2: My mom said she got lucky with me and my brothers- well behaved, would eat basically anything and stuff.

I do have one hellian though! My boys are great!!!! My little girl on the other hand -- wwwhhheeewwww! :insane:

Hey Devin!

Pretty good. I wish I was still at the beach though :bleh:

How about you?

well i went to the lake today (Lake Tahoe, in cali)

and it was my dads birthday, but my sis is working up there this month, so we celebrated it up there, and i got home at 10,and im here now

tahoe2008035.jpg this is somewhat what the view was where we had dinner, but u couldnt c the mountains, cuz it was smokey.