• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im fine. worked at my aunts house for 11 hrs today

how was sephora? get any testers of mika? :das: lol

Wow...sounds like a long day.

Didn't get any testers of Mika but I imagine they must be lovely. What I did get samples of however, were colognes he wears. Yes, I know, I'm a goof.

Wow...sounds like a long day.

Didn't get any testers of Mika but I imagine they must be lovely. What I did get samples of however, were colognes he wears. Yes, I know, I'm a goof.

haha i would too, i told my mom that i want it for my birthday her answer was ":annoyed_h4h: why would u do that, no matter how much u love mika?"

They are really good. If I was a man I would wear them for sure. Good choices Mika:wink2::naughty::biggrin2:

we might have to give his sisters some props, they might have helped him

well now i really wanna go get it~~~ my friend was like "if u spray it in ur room, everything in there, including yourself will smell like guy, and girls are attracted to guy scents. why would u want girls attracted to u??" laughing at me i will get the matching (womens) perfume lol

we might have to give his sisters some props, they might have helped him

well now i really wanna go get it~~~ my friend was like "if u spray it in ur room, everything in there, including yourself will smell like guy, and girls are attracted to guy scents. why would u want girls attracted to u??" laughing at me i will get the matching (womens) perfume lol

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't.

It will smell like a man...but a very nice smelling one.

Yeah- so you can buy candy or something:roftl:

haha i had a dream, and i found another lollipop. it was quite a pointless dream. it went:

walks over to bedside table thingy, looks inside "o look! ive got another lollipop! i can add it to my collection!" and then i remember a lollipop. nothing else. like my dream froze :P lol

haha i had a dream, and i found another lollipop. it was quite a pointless dream. it went:

walks over to bedside table thingy, looks inside "o look! ive got another lollipop! i can add it to my collection!" and then i remember a lollipop. nothing else. like my dream froze :P lol

Hahaha sounds like an interesting dream