Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys

ive been living an hr behind, my fone, my clock, and my laptop all say its 4:19 right now, its really 5:19

that means last night when i thought i fell asleep at 5am, it was really 6 am,

so i have to go get ready! will check back b4 i leave

kguys

ive been living an hr behind, my fone, my clock, and my laptop all say its 4:19 right now, its really 5:19

that means last night when i thought i fell asleep at 5am, it was really 6 am,

so i have to go get ready! will check back b4 i leave

wait 4pm or am!?!?!:shocked:

you went to sleep last night at 6am!

you've been trained well:naughty:

Russell's in London next week?? OMG!! When when when when when? How long? What days? Aahh!

Yep, he's there til September now I think, I don't think he's going anywhere else for a while again :bleh:

He's doing a charity gig with Noel Fielding this Monday at the Lyceum theatre, not sure if it's sold out or what but it shouldn't be too hard to get tickets on ebay and there are lots of spares on his fansite forum.. I'm going! :D

:lmao: no I'm not neglecting this place latey, just real life

really though, there is so much I should be doing, but this place is so much fun lately

:D I saw a pic of him on Youtube or myspace homepage today, reminded me of you:wub2:

AAW :wub2: that is soo sweet!

Me and Russell just go together! :bleh:

wait 4pm or am!?!?!:shocked:

you went to sleep last night at 6am!

you've been trained well:naughty:

ya last night i went to bed at 6 am, so i guess itd b this morning, anditd 4:30(really 5:30, just 4:30 to my compuer) pm right now. ive gotta go work tho

Oh Carrie that sounds so exciting! :D I'd say Conan will be amazing! you know who's on? You'll have a great birthday! :D

Yeah nobody good's on. Nathan Lane and two other people I've never heard of.

But it'll be fun anyway I guess:wub2:

AAW :wub2: that is soo sweet!

Me and Russell just go together! :bleh:

you do go very well together, seriously you are just ingrained in my head when anything Russell comes on:naughty: and we've never even met yet!!:shocked:

ya last night i went to bed at 6 am, so i guess itd b this morning, anditd 4:30(really 5:30, just 4:30 to my compuer) pm right now. ive gotta go work tho

!!omg, I don't know how you do it!

Well good luck at work!:thumb_yello:

Yeah nobody good's on. Nathan Lane and two other people I've never heard of.

But it'll be fun anyway I guess:wub2:

If only it was last week! Still though it will be really cool to be on the set and all :mf_lustslow:

you do go very well together, seriously you are just ingrained in my head when anything Russell comes on:naughty: and we've never even met yet!!:shocked:

haha i know

well its not an official job, im still to young. lol

If only it was last week! Still though it will be really cool to be on the set and all :mf_lustslow:

Oh I know! I was so mad. The only reason we couldn't go a week earlier was because my mom had a class to go to but then it got cancelled.

But yeah I'm sure I'll enjoy it. And you get free T-shirts!:naughty:

Hahaha! God knows where that association came from, it's not like I ever talk about him or like you see a picture of him everytime I post :fisch:

:naughty:

Oh I know! I was so mad. The only reason we couldn't go a week earlier was because my mom had a class to go to but then it got cancelled.

But yeah I'm sure I'll enjoy it. And you get free T-shirts!:naughty:

Aw bugger! :sad:

You'll have a great night this week anyway, and you can wear your tshirt with pride when you come home :naughty:

haha i know

well its not an official job, im still to young. lol

ah, well still I dunno how you've the energy:naughty:

Hahaha! God knows where that association came from, it's not like I ever talk about him or like you see a picture of him everytime I post :fisch:

:naughty:

yeah, maybe thats it:naughty:

:roftl:

A Broadway show based on Monty Python and the Holy Grail

:mf_lustslow: i've seen spamalot twice and i loveeeeee it!!!ahhh it's soooo funny! has anyone seen it?

haha sorry for just u know buttin' in...i was actually wonderin what this thread was about?:blush-anim-cl:

Muahahahahahaha...I've convinced my cousin/best friend to join MFC :das:

Only she says she's not going to join until I get to England (she lives there) so I can show her around it etc.

She agrees that the picture of Mika with his hair wet is painfully sexy. *dies again*