The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

:mf_lustslow: i've seen spamalot twice and i loveeeeee it!!!ahhh it's soooo funny! has anyone seen it?

haha sorry for just u know buttin' in...i was actually wonderin what this thread was about?:blush-anim-cl:

Really? Now I'm even more excited to see it!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

A Broadway show based on Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Oh wow, sounds reeeally good! should be a laugh! :wink2:

:mf_lustslow: i've seen spamalot twice and i loveeeeee it!!!ahhh it's soooo funny! has anyone seen it?

haha sorry for just u know buttin' in...i was actually wonderin what this thread was about?:blush-anim-cl:

You're grand, we're very glad you "butted in" :naughty: always nice to see new post whores!

It's basically just a general chat thread really, so it can be about anything and everything!

Heya Louise :D I'm goody goody gumdrops :bleh:

How are you?

Did I tell you I'm going to see Russell next week? :D

I'm well. I have work tomorrow- for the 3rd Saturday in a row. But tomorrow I have to be there at 9am. I get to sleep in! I change from the last 2 weekends (had to be there at 8am and then 7:30am...that means I had to wak up EARLY!) and plus this week my work is close to my house:roftl:

You are?:shocked: Tell me more:biggrin2:

yes! Like 10 times. I love it! Is it pretty much the same thing?

um somewhat, but a lot more singing:roftl:

Oh wow, sounds reeeally good! should be a laugh! :wink2:

You're grand, we're very glad you "butted in" :naughty: always nice to see new post whores!

It's basically just a general chat thread really, so it can be about anything and everything!

oh cool! thank you very mucho, haha. uhh hello everyone my name is laura:bye: my favorite type of pie is apple!:punk:

:roftl:

A Broadway show based on Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I WANNA SEE IT SO BAD

It's actually on in Vancouver right now but I couldn't go cause I'm spending all my money on Pemberton...:rolls_eyes:

Hey, how's everyone?:bye:

Hiya Louise!

um somewhat, but a lot more singing:roftl:

oh cool! thank you very mucho, haha. uhh hello everyone my name is laura:bye: my favorite type of pie is apple!:punk:

Hello Laura! Dammit, I want pie now:roftl:

I WANNA SEE IT SO BAD

It's actually on in Vancouver right now but I couldn't go cause I'm spending all my money on Pemberton...:rolls_eyes:

Hiya Louise!

Hello Laura! Dammit, I want pie now:roftl:

haha sorry! hmmm i want some too...!

Oooh...you need to try banana cream pie...it's MY favourite hehe

Hello:biggrin2:

oo i had banana pudding today! is that close?:naughty:

I'm well. I have work tomorrow- for the 3rd Saturday in a row. But tomorrow I have to be there at 9am. I get to sleep in! I change from the last 2 weekends (had to be there at 8am and then 7:30am...that means I had to wak up EARLY!) and plus this week my work is close to my house

You are?Tell me more

Dear God, where do you work? I saw "9am-sleep in" and was like did I read that right? :roftl: At least you have work anyway, and money, and something to do! Unlike some of us.. :blush-anim-cl: it's really hard to get a job anymore!

I am! I'm going to London in 2 days for a week and going to see Russell live twice in that time! :bleh: The first one is a charity gig with Noel Fielding, and the second one is the radio show live, which was specially for the fansite forum but they put the remaining tickets out to the public, I'm so 'cited! :bleh:

oh cool! thank you very mucho, haha. uhh hello everyone my name is laura my favorite type of pie is apple!

Hahaha, phew I'm glad we got that cleared up! It's always kind of awkward asking people what their favourite type of pie is at first, but we must know, so thank you for just coming straight out with it! :naughty:

Oh and I'm Sheree :wink2:

Btw I love your HP puppet pals av :D

Dear God, where do you work? I saw "9am-sleep in" and was like did I read that right? At least you have work anyway, and money, and something to do! Unlike some of us.. :blush-anim-cl: it's really hard to get a job anymore!

I am! I'm going to London in 2 days for a week and going to see Russell live twice in that time! The first one is a charity gig with Noel Fielding, and the second one is the radio show live, which was specially for the fansite forum but they put the remaining tickets out to the public, I'm so 'cited!

Hahaha, phew I'm glad we got that cleared up! It's always kind of awkward asking people what their favourite type of pie is at first, but we must know, so thank you for just coming straight out with it! :naughty:

Oh and I'm Sheree :wink2:

I Always feel like people should know what kind of pie i like as the first thing, just incase they want to drop a pie by my house any time:roftl: oh haha thankx!! my fav. is "the mysterious ticking noise" episode!:naughty:

Not really. Wait...it's banana so...why not?::

banana cream and banana pudding...they're in the same family right?:naughty:

Dear God, where do you work? I saw "9am-sleep in" and was like did I read that right? At least you have work anyway, and money, and something to do! Unlike some of us.. it's really hard to get a job anymore!

I am! I'm going to London in 2 days for a week and going to see Russell live twice in that time! The first one is a charity gig with Noel Fielding, and the second one is the radio show live, which was specially for the fansite forum but they put the remaining tickets out to the public, I'm so 'cited!

Hahaha, phew I'm glad we got that cleared up! It's always kind of awkward asking people what their favourite type of pie is at first, but we must know, so thank you for just coming straight out with it!

Oh and I'm Sheree

I work for a company and we do different events around my city. And I hand out samples and stuff. Tomorrow I'll be helping kids with crafts. It's brutal waking up that early- seeing as I sleep in to at least 10am everday:roftl: Yeah, I mean I do have a job (at minimum wage, that's right $8.75 an hour hehe) but yeah, my friend was "venting" to me today on how she can't find a job. Last weekend I was helping kids and parents and stuff with games and prizes and such and the parents kept telling their kids, "let that lady help you..." Lady? Feels weird being called a lady at age 17:roftl:

Twice? What a lucky, lucky girl!!! And London, that is going to be a REALLY good trip!!! You must post photos or tell us about it afterwards:wink2:

Is anyone else dying because of the wet-haired Mika pic?

:boxed:

I'm dying but not completely dead yet:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I Always feel like people should know what kind of pie i like as the first thing, just incase they want to drop a pie by my house any time:roftl: oh haha thankx!! my fav. is "the mysterious ticking noise" episode!:naughty:

banana cream and banana pudding...they're in the same family right?:naughty:

Haha, I thought you were saying throw a pie in your face at first :roftl: But I shall keep that info in mind :bleh:

Oh they are so funny! I haven't watched any in a while, but I think the bother Snape one is my favourite "naked time!" :naughty:

Haha, I thought you were saying throw a pie in your face at first :roftl: But I shall keep that info in mind :bleh:

Oh they are so funny! I haven't watched any in a while, but I think the bother Snape one is my favourite "naked time!" :naughty:

:shocked:i would never waste an apple pie on someone's face! haha maybe a pecan pie...but never apple!:naughty:

"a cornicopia of love":roftl:

dsc00146-400x300.jpg

It's on Mikasounds.

*dies multiple times*

That is niiiice :das:

I work for a company and we do different events around my city. And I hand out samples and stuff. Tomorrow I'll be helping kids with crafts. It's brutal waking up that early- seeing as I sleep in to at least 10am everday Yeah, I mean I do have a job (at minimum wage, that's right $8.75 an hour hehe) but yeah, my friend was "venting" to me today on how she can't find a job. Last weekend I was helping kids and parents and stuff with games and prizes and such and the parents kept telling their kids, "let that lady help you..." Lady? Feels weird being called a lady at age 17

Twice? What a lucky, lucky girl!!! And London, that is going to be a REALLY good trip!!! You must post photos or tell us about it afterwards

Oh your work sounds so interesting! Your lucky to have got a job like that, and minimum wage is pretty good for a 17 year old (I think, it is here at least :bleh:)

Aaw that's so cute! My friend is working as a leader for kids summer camps, and the children sound so adorable, that is under 10yrs olds though, cos the older ones sound so annoying (just using bad language they don't understand and bullying etc) So it sounds like working with children is really fun!

Yeah I know, I still can't believe it really even though I'm leaving in 2 days! :bleh: and I will of course tell ye how I got on when I'm back! :D

I must try and get a new usb cable for my camera cos I lost the one I had :sneaky2: anyone know if that's possible? :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked:i would never waste an apple pie on someone's face! haha maybe a pecan pie...but never apple!:naughty:

"a cornicopia of love":roftl:

I've never tried pecan pie... but going by what you said, it doesn't sound like I should bother :naughty:

Haha! You've inspired me to go watch those videos again now :roftl: