The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Oh your work sounds so interesting! Your lucky to have got a job like that, and minimum wage is pretty good for a 17 year old (I think, it is here at least :bleh:)

Aaw that's so cute! My friend is working as a leader for kids summer camps, and the children sound so adorable, that is under 10yrs olds though, cos the older ones sound so annoying (just using bad language they don't understand and bullying etc) So it sounds like working with children is really fun!

Yeah I know, I still can't believe it really even though I'm leaving in 2 days! :bleh: and I will of course tell ye how I got on when I'm back! :D

I must try and get a new usb cable for my camera cos I lost the one I had :sneaky2: anyone know if that's possible? :blush-anim-cl:

I sure as hell better get minimum wage or it would be child labour:roftl:

Aww...your friend works at a summer camp. I've heard that's a really awesome job. I volunteered at a daycare last summer with the kids that were like 2-4 years old...that was an interesting 3 days.

I'm excited for you now for some reason. Hmmm, I don't know. I guess try and go online and see if there's a store that sells them or call up the company and ask them where you can buy one. Or go to the place where you got it (or a place similar) and ask them:wink2:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're all the same--just go into any electronic store.

Yay, that's great! I have no idea where my old one could be, I lost it while I was moving all my stuff from my apartment for college home for the summer, I couldn't have left it there cos I left the room completely empty :roftl: but it wasn't with my stuff :blink:

When exactly are you going to London btw? :D

I've never tried pecan pie... but going by what you said, it doesn't sound like I should bother :naughty:

Haha! You've inspired me to go watch those videos again now :roftl:

haha i know i hadn't watched them in ages....wait i can't remember why i just randomly started watching them again:blink:

I sure as hell better get minimum wage or it would be child labour:roftl:

Aww...your friend works at a summer camp. I've heard that's a really awesome job. I volunteered at a daycare last summer with the kids that were like 2-4 years old...that was an interesting 3 days.

I'm excited for you now for some reason. Hmmm, I don't know. I guess try and go online and see if there's a store that sells them or call up the company and ask them where you can buy one. Or go to the place where you got it (or a place similar) and ask them:wink2:

3 days? :roftl: enough said :naughty:

Yeah I'd say you'd need a lot of patience with 2-4 year olds, the slighty older ones are happy with finding a ladybird and getting Hannah Montana face paint :roftl:

Aw thank you :wub2:

Yeah I think I'll just try and find somewhere in London that deals with that kinda stuff, best I can do for now!

Oh btw, you're not from Montreal are you? Just wondering after your last post in the RB thread :bleh:

Yay, that's great! I have no idea where my old one could be, I lost it while I was moving all my stuff from my apartment for college home for the summer, I couldn't have left it there cos I left the room completely empty :roftl: but it wasn't with my stuff :blink:

When exactly are you going to London btw? :D

Well I dunno about London, I know we'll definitely go for a day or two at some point during our stay--but we arrive in England on the 31st.

:mf_rosetinted:

:boxed:

Hey there :naughty:

Well I dunno about London, I know we'll definitely go for a day or two at some point during our stay--but we arrive in England on the 31st.

Aw, I'm leaving the 2nd! Funny we're both going to England the same time though :bleh:

Aw, I'm leaving the 2nd! Funny we're both going to England the same time though :bleh:

How long are you going for? Maybe we could meet up or something...:punk:

EDIT: My brain just got out of stupid mode and I realised what you just said. :doh: Nevermind...

Hey there :naughty:

oh you guys are going to england! awsome i hope you have loads of funn!! i'm very jealous:naughty: i hope to move there some day:bleh:

3 days? :roftl: enough said :naughty:

Yeah I'd say you'd need a lot of patience with 2-4 year olds, the slighty older ones are happy with finding a ladybird and getting Hannah Montana face paint :roftl:

Aw thank you :wub2:

Yeah I think I'll just try and find somewhere in London that deals with that kinda stuff, best I can do for now!

Oh btw, you're not from Montreal are you? Just wondering after your last post in the RB thread :bleh:

Yeah- I had to finish up my commuity hours for school haha

No, no I'm from Toronto (in Ontario the next province over). The Just for Laughs Festival is here in town until Sunday (though I'm unsure is Russell Brand is gonna be there)

I Always feel like people should know what kind of pie i like as the first thing, just incase they want to drop a pie by my house any time:roftl: oh haha thankx!! my fav. is "the mysterious ticking noise" episode!:naughty:

banana cream and banana pudding...they're in the same family right?:naughty:

It's my favorite episode too! I feel the need to start quoting again :naughty:

I'm Harry Potter. I'm Harry Potter. Harry harry potter. Singing our song all day long at Hooogwarts.

And banana pudding is my favorite :licks_lips:

No, no I'm from Toronto (in Ontario the next province over). The Just for Laughs Festival is here in town until Sunday (though I'm unsure is Russell Brand is gonna be there)

i love Just For Laughs! what's a festval of it though?:blink:

It's my favorite episode too! I feel the need to start quoting again :naughty:

I'm Harry Potter. I'm Harry Potter. Harry harry potter. Singing our song all day long at Hooogwarts.

And banana pudding is my favorite :licks_lips:

:roftl:"I have a plan.....":naughty:

hmmmm my grandma made some today! haha my parents are in NY for the weekend so grandies are over:bleh:

How long are you going for? Maybe we could meet up or something...

EDIT: My brain just got out of stupid mode and I realised what you just said. Nevermind...

Aw :naughty: unless you are in London on the first the two days of your trip :bleh:

In what part of England are you staying?

oh you guys are going to england! awsome i hope you have loads of funn!! i'm very jealous i hope to move there some day

Aaw thank you! I'll try :naughty: I'd love to move there too, been thinking about it lately (for the distant, not near future:naughty:)

Hm no I don't think he's going back for it..

I got a bit excited though when I saw your post in the RB thread, I was like "what if she didn't know he was there, and saw him but thought naah it couldn't be him cos he wouldn't be here.. and it actually was :mf_lustslow:" haha! False alarm :naughty:

Anyway girls I'm off to bed (finally!)

So night night everyone, take care :huglove:

Aw :naughty: unless you are in London on the first the two days of your trip :bleh:

Aaw thank you! I'll try :naughty: I'd love to move there too, been thinking about it lately (for the distant, not near future)

I got a bit excited though when I saw your post in the RB thread, I was like "what if she didn't know he was there, and saw him but thought naah it couldn't be him cos he wouldn't be here.. and it actually was :mf_lustslow:" haha! False alarm :naughty:

Night Sheree :huglove:

Nah, we're going straight from the airport to where we're staying, which will be in Kent and Glastonbury :punk:

Night Shaza! :huglove:

Hehe yeah false alarm. But there was this guy at work who faintly reminded me of Russell...very faintly.

Bye bye:bye:

Aaw thank you! I'll try :naughty: I'd love to move there too, been thinking about it lately (for the distant, not near future0

bye:bye:...!

Right lads, I'm off to bed. I'm leaving at some ungodly hour tomorrow morning for Pemberton, and I'm not sure as to when I'll be able to access the internet after that...a week at the most, but still...I'll bring reports/photos upon my return :punk: