Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nope! but i have to get up in.......5 hrs. lol o well

all the more fun! i remember one night i went to bed at 4 am and had to get up two hours later for school and i had a test the first period that day:boxed: lets just say i didnt do too well on that test:naughty:

so why are you waking up so early tomorow/today

bbbbääääääääähhhhhhhh...i feel so sick and pregnant. :boxed::boxed::boxed:
how come?

all the more fun! i remember one night i went to bed at 4 am and had to get up two hours later for school and i had a test the first period that day:boxed: lets just say i didnt do too well on that test:naughty:

so why are you waking up so early tomorow/today

haha after the mika concert, *it was a school night* i layed in bed, couldnt sleep, played sudoku, watched the vids i took during the concert,played more sudoku. and it was past 4:45. and i get up at 6 am to get ready for school. lets just say i feel asleep a lot threw school that day! lol

umm have u heard of Lake Tahoe in california? well my dad is going up to reno tomorrow, so hes dropping me off at our cabin up there (my sisters & mom r up there atm)

how come?

haha after the mika concert, *it was a school night* i layed in bed, couldnt sleep, played sudoku, watched the vids i took during the concert,played more sudoku. and it was past 4:45. and i get up at 6 am to get ready for school. lets just say i feel asleep a lot threw school that day! lol

umm have u heard of Lake Tahoe in california? well my dad is going up to reno tomorrow, so hes dropping me off at our cabin up there (my sisters & mom r up there atm)

o yeah i have heard of lake tahoe, i think i went there once, that will be fun!

Omg They Were Talking About The Beirut Concert On Tv Just Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Just Had A Panic Attack I Was In The Middle Of Reading Posts And Then I Here Mika And Beirut And I Literally Jump Out Of My Seat!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg! r u serious> thats so cool!