• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha. it didnt really process in my mind. lol

it is 2:36 am

i am fine. watching youtube vids and stuff right now :P

Ah that's not too bad, I went to bed about that time last night :naughty:

I'm still dreaming about that whole Russell as a teacher fantasy :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I can see him teaching English... I used to like my old English teacher a bit, just cos he spoke so impressively and I thought it was hot :bleh:

Ah that's not too bad, I went to bed about that time last night :naughty:

I'm still dreaming about that whole Russell as a teacher fantasy :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I can see him teaching English... I used to like my old English teacher a bit, just cos he spoke so impressively and I thought it was hot :bleh:

ya. its not that late

aww haha

haha nice, my old english teacher was my mom :mf_rosetinted:

lol. then it was like this 70 yr old man that teaches anthropology ( i was in his core class = english, literature, and history *in this case, aka gate, anthro)

ya. its not that late

aww haha

haha nice, my old english teacher was my mom :mf_rosetinted:

lol. then it was like this 70 yr old man that teaches anthropology ( i was in his core class = english, literature, and history *in this case, aka gate, anthro)

Your mom! haha :roftl:

What's gate?

My teacher wasn't young either actually :roftl: but I still just loved the way he spoke and stuff :blush-anim-cl: and I was his pet a bit, and he used to always praise my work and stuff :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

Your mom! haha :roftl:

What's gate?

My teacher wasn't young either actually :roftl: but I still just loved the way he spoke and stuff :blush-anim-cl: and I was his pet a bit, and he used to always praise my work and stuff :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

ya my mama! lol

gate is advanced. in middleschool thats the term they use

haha nice :P. so im guessing u had a good grade? lol

ya my mama! lol

gate is advanced. in middleschool thats the term they use

haha nice :P. so im guessing u had a good grade? lol

Oh right! I'd never have guessed that.

He used to give me A1's for my essays :roftl: He even read out something I'd done in class before, not saying my name, and was like pointing all these techniques I'd used which I hadn't even written on purpose :roftl: and he never used to do that! I was like :wub2:

At the end of the day I didn't get an A1 though :naughty: Admittedly I didn't revise much before my exams, but ah I didn't do too bad :naughty:

Oh right! I'd never have guessed that.

He used to give me A1's for my essays :roftl: He even read out something I'd done in class before, not saying my name, and was like pointing all these techniques I'd used which I hadn't even written on purpose :roftl: and he never used to do that! I was like :wub2:

At the end of the day I didn't get an A1 though :naughty: Admittedly I didn't revise much before my exams, but ah I didn't do too bad :naughty:

o haha thats funny and cool! lol

hehe. its sisky (from tai). hes the one who said it!!!! i found it like that! i swear!!!!!

lol

*nice siggy btw, ment to tell u that earlier :P*

Haha :naughty: I always find that word quite funny really, it sounds so funny in an English accent :naughty: Though I'm not sure you'll be allowed keep that as your avie :fisch:

Ooh thank you! I do love it :wub2: It's from the VMA promo! I posted links on the RB thread :wink2:

Haha :naughty: I always find that word quite funny really, it sounds so funny in an English accent :naughty: Though I'm not sure you'll be allowed keep that as your avie :fisch:

Ooh thank you! I do love it :wub2: It's from the VMA promo! I posted links on the RB thread :wink2:

haha it does sound wierd. now uve got me repeating it! hahaha

haha shall i change it then? lol

o sweet