The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found it at a gas station yesterday. When I found her she was eating cigarette butts and leaves off the ground..she was so skinny. So I took her home and found someone that wants to keep her :) She's so cute..she's brown with green eyes..

Aaaw Carrie that's so lovely you were able to help her :) She sounds so cute, I love kittens :wub2:

I found it at a gas station yesterday. When I found her she was eating cigarette butts and leaves off the ground..she was so skinny. So I took her home and found someone that wants to keep her :) She's so cute..she's brown with green eyes..

Oh my goodness! That is so great! And so kind of you:wink2:

Louiiiisse! :bye:

Hello :naughty:

Aaw your new avie is really cute! Where is it from?

Hey Sheree:biggrin2:

Thanks so much:wink2: It is from one of Mika's blogs when he talks about the clowns from his Paris show on Jul 4th. I just cropped his head out of the photo. Here's the blog.

bye

well hi now, but your gone, so bye

xD

ya. o well

i got running shoes, and these shoes today

http://www.famousfootwear.com/product.asp?product_id=1016136&variant_id=70409

Oh very nice! :thumb_yello:

Hey Sheree:biggrin2:

Thanks so much:wink2: It is from one of Mika's blogs when he talks about the clowns from his Paris show on Jul 4th. I just cropped his head out of the photo. Here's the blog.

Aah I thought it might be from one of the blogs :bleh: I have so many to catch up on and my internet connection's so slow :tears:

Oh well I will eventually! His hair is all different, it's nice :wub2:

Oh very nice! :thumb_yello:

Aah I thought it might be from one of the blogs :bleh: I have so many to catch up on and my internet connection's so slow :tears:

lol

i might wear them tomorrow. i have a few pairs i might tho. so we'll see

That's okay, I trust you will:naughty: When you catch up on them, you will thouroughly (sp?) enjoy what you read and watch:wink2:

PAGE 400!!! WOOOOO!!! :yay:

Woot woot:biggrin2:

Can he curl anymore like this? I can't believe there aren't like a million new threads talking about it and I haven't seen it til now! :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Haha you've seen it now:naughty:

Hello again. :biggrin2:

Hiya Sarah:bye: