No you aren't! You are on here, no? Don't underestimate yourself Sheree:bleh:

Aww thank you! Yeah I'm being silly :naughty:

I'll catch up with my Mika homework before it's too late anyway :naughty:

i didnt notice either :P

Really? hehe :bleh:

Aww thank you! Yeah I'm being silly :naughty:

I'll catch up with my Mika homework before it's too late anyway :naughty:

You are very welcome! Silly, silly Sheree:bleh:

Oooh, Mika homework. It's the best kind. Or perhaps for you the best kind of homework would be Russell Brand homwork. Just taking a guess here:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

So am I

I had no idea he cut his hair. And I still haven't read any of his blogs or listened to his cd in a few months :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

Haha! What are we even doing here? :naughty: Naahh I'm still fond of him, I even listened to Grace Kelly the other day :shocked::naughty: I'm just too lazy to keep up to date with what he's doing :naughty:

This must be the result of Russell obsession :naughty:

You are very welcome! Silly, silly Sheree:bleh:

Oooh, Mika homework. It's the best kind. Or perhaps for you the best kind of homework would be Russell Brand homwork. Just taking a guess here:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hehe yes I have to say Russell homework would have to be my favourite :bleh: I actually had Russell homework before and all! It was when I was preparing a presentation on Booky Wook for my English tutorial class! Did I tell ye about this before? :bleh:

Hehe yes I have to say Russell homework would have to be my favourite :bleh: I actually had Russell homework before and all! It was when I was preparing a presentation on Booky Wook for my English tutorial class! Did I tell ye about this before? :bleh:

haha thats so cool. *i know u werent telling me, but o well :P*

i did russell hw, so i could learn about him xD

How did I know?:roftl::naughty: Hmmm I think you said something about it before. It went well, no?

I had Mika homework once for Media Studies. Can I say, "best class EVER"?:naughty: But seriously though, even if you took out the Mika presentation (which was the highlight of the whole course), that class was wicked cool. We got to analyze photos, ads, Disney...it was interesting.

haha thats so cool. *i know u werent telling me, but o well :P*

i did russell hw, so i could learn about him xD

Oh yes you did, I remember :naughty:

How did I know?:roftl::naughty: Hmmm I think you said something about it before. It went well, no?

I had Mika homework once for Media Studies. Can I say, "best class EVER"?:naughty: But seriously though, even if you took out the Mika presentation (which was the highlight of the whole course), that class was wicked cool. We got to analyze photos, ads, Disney...it was interesting.

Yeaah we had this convo before, it's all coming back to me now :naughty:

Yes it went very well, and I think my tutor fell in love a bit :naughty::bleh:

:roftl:

Haha! What are we even doing here? :naughty: Naahh I'm still fond of him, I even listened to Grace Kelly the other day :shocked: I'm just too lazy to keep up to date with what he's doing

This must be the result of Russell obsession :naughty:

Yeah.. I guess I'm still fond of him too :bleh: I want to read the blogs but there are just too many of them to catch up with now. I guess my Russell obsession is just taking over:naughty:

I finally saw that Russell Brand commercial for them VMAs yesterday when we took my brother to move into his dorm. I was so excited..I'm sure his roommate thought I was crazy :bleh:

Yeaah we had this convo before, it's all coming back to me now :naughty:

Yes it went very well, and I think my tutor fell in love a bit :naughty::bleh:

*thinks* Yes, yes we did:naughty:

That's so great! If you don't mind me asking, what's said "Booky Wooky" about?

Yeah.. I guess I'm still fond of him too :bleh: I want to read the blogs but there are just too many of them to catch up with now. I guess my Russell obsession is just taking over

I finally saw that Russell Brand commercial for them VMAs yesterday when we took my brother to move into his dorm. I was so excited..I'm sure his roommate thought I was crazy

Yeah I feel the same :naughty:

Haha, who could blame you :naughty:

*thinks* Yes, yes we did

That's so great! If you don't mind me asking, what's said "Booky Wooky" about?

It's his autobiography! :D So basically all about his childhood, his struggle with his addictions, and how he finally made it to where he is today! In an interview Jonathan Ross jokingly summed it up as "blah blah drugs drugs mouse" :roftl: cos he once had a mouse living in that hair of his, no joke! :naughty:

You got to do a report on him? Lucky. Maybe in my writing class this year I'll have to write a paper about someone or a book or something so I can pick Russell

Yeah if you get to chance to you should! It beats doing work on anything else :naughty: I just had to do a presentation on something related to English, and something in which I can show what I learned during the year, so Booky Wook was ideal cos I talked about some of his techniques and imagery and his writing ability and style and stuff, it was great to do!

Yeah I feel the same :naughty:

Haha, who could blame you

It's his autobiography! So basically all about his childhood, his struggle with his addictions, and how he finally made it to where he is today! In an interview Jonathan Ross jokingly summed it up as "blah blah drugs drugs mouse" :roftl: cos he once had a mouse living in that hair of his, no joke! :naughty:

Yeah if you get to chance to you should! It beats doing work on anything else I just had to do a presentation on something related to English, and something in which I can show what I learned during the year, so Booky Wook was ideal cos I talked about some of his techniques and imagery and his writing ability and style and stuff, it was great to do!

I read the Booky Wook again this summer. We had the same first sentence :naughty:

I still can't believe he had a mouse in his hair.:roftl: That's crazy :naughty: I loved that interview. It was hilarious :naughty:

I read the Booky Wook again this summer. We had the same first sentence :naughty:

I still can't believe he had a mouse in his hair.:roftl: That's crazy :naughty: I loved that interview. It was hilarious :naughty:

Oh yeah you mentioned that before, that's really funny! :roftl:

I know, I wish there were pictures! :naughty: Oh that interview is great, he looked sooo gorgeous in that one too! :wub2: