The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I was watching X Factor on Saturday, and they had the instrumental version of Happy Ending on in the background, and I was like It's such a beautiful song, I must try and download that instrumental version somewhere!

Haha! It's not quite as big as your one, maybe about 3/4 the size, but it was taking so long I was starting to think maybe I'm not supposed to eat it It took me 2 days :naughty: I had in it two goes, it took me about 2-3 hours I think

Did you really? That is SO awesome! "Happy Ending" has to be one of my most favourite songs off LICM. And I've never cried while listening to it:fisch:

The instrumental version of Happy Ending sounds REALLY lovely.

Two days? Wow a long time but well worth it?:naughty:

yay! lol

:roftl::naughty::bleh:

Did you really? That is SO awesome! "Happy Ending" has to be one of my most favourite songs off LICM. And I've never cried while listening to it

The instrumental version of Happy Ending sounds REALLY lovely.

Two days? Wow a long time but well worth it?:naughty:

:roftl::naughty::bleh:

Aaaaw!! It is a really beautiful song :blush-anim-cl:

Hehe yes it was worth it :naughty: though I had a funny feeling in my mouth after I finished it, too much sugar I'd say :roftl:

And I thought the weather was bad in the UK. Is your ceiling stable?

Not at all!!! It is going to completely cave in at any moment! *Hopefully NOT before repairs can be made* .... is it more then just alot of rain in the UK? Are there alot of actual STORMS? Cause I was totally thinking of moving there... he he... I LOVE rainy weather!!! :roftl:

Not at all!!! It is going to completely cave in at any moment! *Hopefully NOT before repairs can be made* .... is it more then just alot of rain in the UK? Are there alot of actual STORMS? Cause I was totally thinking of moving there... he he... I LOVE rainy weather!!! :roftl:

:shocked: I hope it doesn't cave in. It's just alot of rain here.

:shocked: I hope it doesn't cave in. It's just alot of rain here.

I am sold then! I love dark rainy weather.... it does not put me in a 'bad mood' at all like MANY others around here! I love it.... I purely hate the sun!!!!