Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello. How are you?

I'm well. I got my friend her present for her birthday and one of the things in there is a framed photo of Michael Phelps because she is a swimmer. Or used to be. Thing is, I don't know is she told me is she's still on the swim team or not, I feel like such a bad friend.:bleh: Mind you the other two gifts are a gift certificate for HMV and "Life in Cartoon Motion"...but I think the gift is not too bad overall, no?

And how are you?

I'm well. I got my friend her present for her birthday and one of the things in there is a framed photo of Michael Phelps because she is a swimmer. Or used to be. Thing is, I don't know is she told me is she's still on the swim team or not, I feel like such a bad friend.:bleh: Mind you the other two gifts are a gift certificate for HMV and "Life in Cartoon Motion"...but I think the gift is not too bad overall, no?

And how are you?

Those are all great gifts. Anyway it's the thought that counts.

I'm fine thanks.

Those are all great gifts. Anyway it's the thought that counts.

I'm fine thanks.

Thanks so much:biggrin2: Yes, that is true:naughty:

Very nice. I saw you guys were talking about the weather. Where I live it's been a pretty damp summer, supposdily one of the wettest (is that a word?) summers in a while:naughty:

Thanks so much:biggrin2: Yes, that is true:naughty:

Very nice. I saw you guys were talking about the weather. Where I live it's been a pretty damp summer, supposdily one of the wettest (is that a word?) summers in a while:naughty:

We haven't had much of a summer here. It's been a very wet August.

But with snow you don't get as wet.

Yes, that's true:naughty: Sometimes we get A LOT of snow so I guess those times where I've had to walk to the bus stop to snow close to my knees has given me a bad view on snow:lol3: But on the other hand, when we get not too much snow it's okay:bleh:

Yes, that's true:naughty: Sometimes we get A LOT of snow so I guess those times where I've had to walk to the bus stop to snow close to my knees has given me a bad view on snow:lol3: But on the other hand, when we get not too much snow it's okay:bleh:

Give it a few months.:naughty: