The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am good! today in zara love today came on but my sister forced me to leave in the middle of it! i was so pissed off at her! she was like "its not like you havent heard this song before":boxed::shocked::sneaky2: but other than that everything is fine lol yesterday i met up with the mfcer melman92 (elise) and we went to the mall and roamed around and i got the big girl single:punk: how are you?? hopefully my laptop wont give out because it has almost no battery left lol

i am good! today in zara love today came on but my sister forced me to leave in the middle of it! i was so pissed off at her! she was like "its not like you havent heard this song before":boxed::shocked::sneaky2: but other than that everything is fine lol yesterday i met up with the mfcer melman92 (elise) and we went to the mall and roamed around and i got the big girl single:punk: how are you?? hopefully my laptop wont give out because it has almost no battery left lol

That sucks. You were lucky to find the big girl single. It's very hard to get now. I'm fine. I'm just recovering from seeing a huge spider. *shivers*

hehehehe that's fuuunny!! I've never been bored enough to do that!!! hehehe What did you do today?

*thinks* Oh! I went shopping to get my friend a present for my friend' date=' for her birthday, for her party that is on Friday.

I got her a gift certificate for HMV (a music store), "Life in Cartoon Motion" (hell yeah!), a keychain holder thingy, I painted her a small painting and I framed a photo of Michael Phelps because she's a swimmer, or at least she used to be, I'm unsure if she's still on the swim team. Oh well, she's getting it anyways. Here's a photo:lol3:

[img']http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/aperson_2008/100_2208.jpg[/img]

*thinks* Oh! I went shopping to get my friend a present for my friend, for her birthday, for her party that is on Friday.

I got her a gift certificate for HMV (a music store), "Life in Cartoon Motion" (hell yeah!), a keychain holder thingy, I painted her a small painting and I framed a photo of Michael Phelps because she's a swimmer, or at least she used to be, I'm unsure if she's still on the swim team. Oh well, she's getting it anyways. Here's a photo:lol3:

100_2208.jpg

Thats niice!! You're giving her LICM! I almost didn't get it for my birthday! But i did!!!!!!!

Well sorry gotta goooo!!! byyyeeee good night!!! :huglove:

*thinks* Oh! I went shopping to get my friend a present for my friend, for her birthday, for her party that is on Friday.

100_2208.jpg

Wow you got her a lot of stuff :shocked:

and that photo is niiice :wink2:

Can you believe he consumes 12,000 calories a day? and look at him :shocked:

Wow you got her a lot of stuff :shocked:

and that photo is niiice :wink2:

Can you believe he consumes 12,000 calories a day? and look at him :shocked:

Thanks so much Sheree:wink2:

I know! That guy eats SO much but I guess he burns most of it working out. Because if he didn't, he wouldn't have a body half as toned as that. They showed his breakfest on TV and my jaw dropped, his breakfest is 4,000 calories! You should have seen all that food. One of the things were these sandwich thingys, I swear to you half of one of those things could fill me up! They had they entertainment reporter guy try and attempt to eat it (the breakfest as a whole). He couldn't, but it was hilarious to watch!

Good afternoon

Hey Sarah:bye:

Thanks so much Sheree:wink2:

I know! That guy eats SO much but I guess he burns most of it working out. Because if he didn't, he wouldn't have a body half as toned as that. They showed his breakfest on TV and my jaw dropped, his breakfest is 4,000 calories! You should have seen all that food. One of the things were these sandwich thingys, I swear to you half of one of those things could fill me up! They had they entertainment reporter guy try and attempt to eat it (the breakfest as a whole). He couldn't, but it was hilarious to watch!

Hey Sarah:bye:

Haha! Wow :shocked:

He does have slighty abnormaly broad shoulders though, doesn't he? :naughty:

OMG, I just sent a message to Russell on myspace, I think he does actually read, but mine is like an essay, it'll be a miracle if he gets through it :roftl:

I'm a bit scared for some reason! It's cool though cos you can see whether or not the message has been opened.. I'll be frantically checking my sent items every 5 minutes from now on :roftl: