Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol

well golf is a very big thing to my dad, he always wanted me to be better than my sister, and i am :D

and he wants me to pursue (sp??) w/ it as a carreer, even tho i wont. lol

Haha

My dad is the opposite he doesn't even like golf- he much prefers soccer.

Haha

My dad is the opposite he doesn't even like golf- he much prefers soccer.

haha. my dad tries to make me go golfing every day in the back yard. and then after i have my sports, tries to make me go play a round of golf!!! lol im like :eek::giljotiini: lol. and now hes even more serious

and my sisters were never really sporty, but ive been doing...

swimming since i was 4

soccer since i was 5

golf for a few yrs (mainly got into it last year)

i did karate for 3 yrs

i did basketball for 5 yrs (??)

and i feel like im missing something lol

yet im the daughter w/ terrible asthma, and a huge klutz. but i still do all that. lol

haha. my dad tries to make me go golfing every day in the back yard. and then after i have my sports, tries to make me go play a round of golf!!! lol im like :eek::giljotiini: lol. and now hes even more serious

and my sisters were never really sporty, but ive been doing...

swimming since i was 4

soccer since i was 5

golf for a few yrs (mainly got into it last year)

i did karate for 3 yrs

i did basketball for 5 yrs (??)

and i feel like im missing something lol

yet im the daughter w/ terrible asthma, and a huge klutz. but i still do all that. lol

Wow!:boxed:

o i know. did i put it under your message? o my, whats wrong w/ me?! i think its those drugs i had to take. lol

It's okay, it's only a multi-quoting mistake, don't sweat it.

Woah, woah, woah I don't know if you should be taking drugs...

I didn't notice:fisch:

Well if that loud music starts playing, I'm sure she won't be asleep for much longer:roftl:

o it is! and it was then i paused it, and my dad yelled something up to me. i yelled bback. he started up his motorcycle (my window is open so u can here it) and then i wait a few seconds. start this song that is blasting instruments and stuff. really loud, shes like smiling! maybe shes dreaming of mika. lol. seeing she fell asleep on my mika pillow when i was at school!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

o it is! and it was then i paused it, and my dad yelled something up to me. i yelled bback. he started up his motorcycle (my window is open so u can here it) and then i wait a few seconds. start this song that is blasting instruments and stuff. really loud, shes like smiling! maybe shes dreaming of mika. lol. seeing she fell asleep on my mika pillow when i was at school!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe she is haha

When my cat is asleep he snores...quite loudly for a cat:lol3: