• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

worried. about me? why!!!????

yay! its b-e-a-utiful!!!!!!! it is worthy of keeping :D

cos it sounded like you were gonna miss school :naughty:

Haha, thanks! Though I can't take the credit cos Russell is the beautiful one :naughty:

cos it sounded like you were gonna miss school :naughty:

Haha, thanks! Though I can't take the credit cos Russell is the beautiful one :naughty:

o i wanted to miss it today! o well. it was... alright. i look forward to math every day :blink: did i just say that, again. wow. somethings wrong w/ me lol

haha nice

im so bored... i dont like doing projects :-<

really o.t.:

and now my mom is making fun of me cuz my boobs have been shrinking :S

I don't like studying :thumbdown: but oh well has to be done I guess.

I didn't see that til I quoted you, I was like :boxed: where did that come from? :shocked: XD

Oh my, have you lost weight?

Hey Devin and Sheree :bye:

I didn't see that til I quoted you, I was like :boxed: where did that come from? :shocked: XD

I like your new signature :)

haha ya i guess

lol. well ive been working on loseing some weight, and so far, they have shrunk a whole letter size! but it doesnt show up as me loosing weight on the scale . its staying the same(im at a fine one, but i feel liike i should be better) but im also gettinging a llot of muscle back,, so mayb thats why the scale isnt going down as much as i would have thought. lol. but theyre like shrinking more and more

haha ya i guess

lol. well ive been working on loseing some weight, and so far, they have shrunk a whole letter size! but it doesnt show up as me loosing weight on the scale . its staying the same(im at a fine one, but i feel liike i should be better) but im also gettinging a llot of muscle back,, so mayb thats why the scale isnt going down as much as i would have thought. lol. but theyre like shrinking more and more

That's odd.

The same thing happened to my sister :naughty:

Hey Devin and Sheree :bye:

I like your new signature :)

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl: It took me forever to decide what avs to put in there, they're all so cute :naughty:

haha ya i guess

Yeah muscle was what I thought when I was reading that! Hmm, you say you are not having time to eat at regular intervals, and you did live on ice for about a week from what I can remember :bleh: so maybe you should start realllly trying to eat more, cos you don't need to be losing weight at your age!

shorter?! wierdddddd

im scared now

I'm sure that won't happen to you

She has scoliosis..so I think that's why she seems shorter. Maybe she just slouches or tilts to the side or something and doesn't look as tall :naughty:

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl: It took me forever to decide what avs to put in there, they're all so cute :naughty:

Yeah muscle was what I thought when I was reading that! Hmm, you say you are not having time to eat at regular intervals, and you did live on ice for about a week from what I can remember :bleh: so maybe you should start realllly trying to eat more, cos you don't need to be losing weight at your age!

those things arent the point :fisch:

yes i do

i hate me

I'm sure that won't happen to you

She has scoliosis..so I think that's why she seems shorter. Maybe she just slouches or tilts to the side or something and doesn't look as tall :naughty:

oooo ok gotcha

wait. scoliosis, that sux. when i got tested,, they werent sure, so they were like "i think, ur alright"