The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Hey Louise!

I'm going as soon as I get to 3500 posts :naughty:

u can do it! i was trying to do that one time, i was like 1 post away and fell asleep on my comp lol

haha not much actually, I just got home and it's like 20 minutes midnight:lol3:

Hey Carrie (is that your real name?:blush-anim-cl:)

You are almost there!:bleh:

hahaha smooth

whered u go?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha smooth

whered u go?

Well I went to my friend's birthday party and then we went back to her house (can I say the car ride back was hilarious!) to watch a DVD and then I had to wait a while after everything was over because I asked for a ride from someone there and his parents came at like 11:30pm (or something like that).

Well I went to my friend's birthday party and then we went back to her house (can I say the car ride back was hilarious!) to watch a DVD and then I had to wait a while after everything was over because I asked for a ride from someone there and his parents came at like 11:30pm (or something like that).

o that sounds fun!!!!

o that sounds fun!!!!

It was. Pizza and then a DVD and cake, I'd say good. At the end, I knew that I probably shouldn't call home so late because I didn't want my dad to come so late to pick me up so I was like to everyone, "Anyone want to give me a ride home?":bleh:

It was. Pizza and then a DVD and cake, I'd say good. At the end, I knew that I probably shouldn't call home so late because I didn't want my dad to come so late to pick me up so I was like to everyone, "Anyone want to give me a ride home?":bleh:

haha nice! im good at that too :bleh: