• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello & bye!

p.s. how was the party?

The party went well thanks:wink2:

We went out for pizza. And at the pizza place the waitresses brought out icecream for this guy at the table over and started singing "Happy Birthday" so loudly and clapping and everything. I clapped along loudly as well, even though I didn't know the man:lol3: Then they brought out icecream for my friend as well...yay more clapping hehe

My friend's mom picked us (me, the birthday girl and two other friends) up and juuuust as well pulled up near her house, my friend convinced her mother to drive around the street blasting music. Her mom agreed! So my friend's mom drove us up and down the street, windows down, blasting "All Star" by Smash Mouth. It was so loud that the car was vibrating! And we waved at people to. It was hilarious to see people's reaction's to us waving at them blasting that song:roftl: Then after the song finished, my friend blasted "Grace Kelly"!:boing" All of us sung along! I sung along, attemping to hit all the high notes. Mind you my friends laughed at me trying to hit those high notes but...it was totally awesome:naughty:

Then after that we went to her house. We had cake and watched a DVD. I told some lame jokes:roftl:

Overall, I'd say not such a bad day:biggrin2:

PS: My friend (the birthday girl) was on the swim team :naughty:

Oh yes, and noone made any comments on my outfit/shirt haha

and what is that suppost to mean?

It means you're very speshul :naughty:

The party went well thanks:wink2:

We went out for pizza. And at the pizza place the waitresses brought out icecream for this guy at the table over and started singing "Happy Birthday" so loudly and clapping and everything. I clapped along loudly as well, even though I didn't know the man Then they brought out icecream for my friend as well...yay more clapping hehe

My friend's mom picked us (me, the birthday girl and two other friends) up and juuuust as well pulled up near her house, my friend convinced her mother to drive around the street blasting music. Her mom agreed! So my friend's mom drove us up and down the street, windows down, blasting "All Star" by Smash Mouth. It was so loud that the car was vibrating! And we waved at people to. It was hilarious to see people's reaction's to us waving at them blasting that song:roftl: Then after the song finished, my friend blasted "Grace Kelly"!:boing" All of us sung along! I sung along, attemping to hit all the high notes. Mind you my friends laughed at me trying to hit those high notes but...it was totally awesome:naughty:

Then after that we went to her house. We had cake and watched a DVD. I told some lame jokes:roftl:

Overall, I'd say not such a bad day

PS: My friend (the birthday girl) was on the swim team

Oh yes, and noone made any comments on my outfit/shirt haha

Aw haha sounds like you had fun :wink2:

Did you wear the pink? :roftl: