Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to take that at a-level.

It's not that bad really, I just didn't do all my coursework during the year so I failed.. oops :blush-anim-cl:

End of August? That's a bit of a weird time to have an exam....

Yeah, I'm repeating my summer exam!

Naughty naughty.

:shocked: Bad Shaza! :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I had soo much going on when that was due, I was freaking out, in the end it was the night before the deadline, and I still hadn't half done it, and I had two exams the next day :shocked::no: I just left it, I couldn't handle it :thumbdown:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I had soo much going on when that was due, I was freaking out, in the end it was the night before the deadline, and I still hadn't half done it, and I had two exams the next day :shocked::no: I just left it, I couldn't handle it :thumbdown:

That happens to the best of us :thumb_yello: I think everyone procrastinates sometimes. I did when I had to study for a French final, but luckily it ended up being really easy because the teacher didn't want to make it a long test.

That happens to the best of us :thumb_yello: I think everyone procrastinates sometimes. I did when I had to study for a French final, but luckily it ended up being really easy because the teacher didn't want to make it a long test.

Thanks for your kind words :blush-anim-cl: Haha that was lucky :naughty:

Tomorrow's one isn't so hard, it's a multiple choice exam, it's Wednesday's that I have to worry about :boxed:

From what I read, nobody really knows...

Yep, that seems to be what it comes down to :boxed:

Interesting.. does anyone even know if he was really kicked out or just left? Why would Mika kick him out? He was AMAZING :wub2::das:

Sariflor and someone else (I forget who) took a video of him in which he said, 'I won't see you this summer, because they don't want me anymore,' referring to Mika or his team or whatever. And that's all the explanation we got.