The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Sariflor and someone else (I forget who) took a video of him in which he said, 'I won't see you this summer, because they don't want me anymore,' referring to Mika or his team or whatever. And that's all the explanation we got.

It doesn't sound good whatever happened :boxed:.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesn't sound good whatever happened :boxed:.

Yeah. But it sparked up some conversations about how, at the time, Mika's internet communication with his fans was below par--Mikasounds hadn't been updated in months, and the only way we were finding things out was through other fans, etc. Shortly afterwards he started his blogs...maybe it was just coincidental, but it's nice to think that maybe he takes MFC's opinion seriously. :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for your kind words :blush-anim-cl: Haha that was lucky :naughty:

Tomorrow's one isn't so hard, it's a multiple choice exam, it's Wednesday's that I have to worry about :boxed:

Well you've got until Wednesday, so it should be fine! :wink2:

Sariflor and someone else (I forget who) took a video of him in which he said, 'I won't see you this summer, because they don't want me anymore,' referring to Mika or his team or whatever. And that's all the explanation we got.

:shocked::tears: That's horrible! Why the hell would they not want him?!

Well you've got until Wednesday, so it should be fine! :wink2:

:shocked::tears: That's horrible! Why the hell would they not want him?!

Thanks, hope so!

I know it's horrible, really confusing :blink: but oh well, don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of it really..

Anyway I think I'm gonna go and try do something :naughty: bye for now all :wink2: