• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Louise!

I'm eating an egg roll right now :naughty:

I like doritos too. Only the ones in the blue bag though..

:bye:

Yummy. Or in the words of Rachael Ray...Yum-O!

I think those are the ranch ones. Those are tasty. Have you had the Doritos with the two flavours in one bag?:lol3:

:bye:

Yummy. Or in the words of Rachael Ray...Yum-O!

I think those are the ranch ones. Those are tasty. Have you had the Doritos with the two flavours in one bag?:lol3:

No I haven't..are they good? I've only had the ranch kind and the nacho cheese kind.

I tasted the kind that didn't have a name and you were supposed to try to pick a name for them but I took one bite and had to throw them away. They were the most disgusting things I've ever tasted.

No I haven't..are they good? I've only had the ranch kind and the nacho cheese kind.

I tasted the kind that didn't have a name and you were supposed to try to pick a name for them but I took one bite and had to throw them away. They were the most disgusting things I've ever tasted.

I don't like doritos!!!:naughty:

They are:naughty: I think it's a hot wing and ranch flavours in there (something like that at least).

I never heard of those! Sounds interesting though...:naughty:

I don't like doritos!!!:naughty:

I guess everyone has their own tastes. There are some people who like to eat things that I don't. And vice versa.

I like Doritos, especially with the dips yum yum, i like the chilli heatwave flavour and of course the cheese!

I've never had Doritos with dip, but it sure sounds good!

The Chili Heatwave flavour are really good:thumb_yello:

I've never had Doritos with dip, but it sure sounds good!

The Chili Heatwave flavour are really good:thumb_yello:

Doritos do there own dip, hot salsa, mild salsa and sour cream flavours:thumb_yello: Nice with the lightly salted flavour

i loveeeeeeeeee doritos!!!

What's your favorite?

I've only had two kinds. I've been scared to try any new flavors after those that didn't have a name.

Did there used to be a ketchup or pickle flavor or something? :naughty: I thought I remembered that but maybe I'm making it up..

What's your favorite?

I've only had two kinds. I've been scared to try any new flavors after those that didn't have a name.

Did there used to be a ketchup or pickle flavor or something? :naughty: I thought I remembered that but maybe I'm making it up..

haha idk my fav.lol.

haha maybe, ii have no clue! lol

Sooo bad for you...but soo good and moreish...I absolutely love the prawn cocktail flavour pringles too OMG WOW!!:punk:

ok, now,i am starving for chips! :roftl:

What's your favorite?

we only have cool original, cheese and chilli heatwave over here! :(

The following is a list of all Doritos flavors sold in the United States:[5]

* Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch

* Cool Ranch

* Fiery Habanero

* Nacho Cheese

* Natural White Nacho Cheese

* Poppin' Jalapeño

* Ranchero

* Salsa Verde

* Sizzlin' Picante

* Smokin' Cheddar BBQ

* Spicy Nacho

* Sweet Chilli Heat

* Toasted Corn

* Zesty Taco

* Spicy Sweet Chili (Peabody Award Winning)

:o

The following is a list of all Doritos flavors sold in the United States:[5]

* Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch

* Cool Ranch

* Fiery Habanero

* Nacho Cheese

* Natural White Nacho Cheese

* Poppin' Jalapeño

* Ranchero

* Salsa Verde

* Sizzlin' Picante

* Smokin' Cheddar BBQ

* Spicy Nacho

* Sweet Chilli Heat

* Toasted Corn

* Zesty Taco

* Spicy Sweet Chili (Peabody Award Winning)

:o

So I guess there's no pickle or ketchup flavors then..

I could've sworn I saw them somewhere though..:boxed:

* United Kingdom

o Doritos are available in: Chilli Heatwave, Cool Original, Hint of Lime, Lightly Salted, Tangy Cheese, Sizzling BBQ, Collisions - Chicken Sizzler and Zesty Salsa, Collisions - T-Bone Steak and Grilled Pepper. Also Doritos dips are available in Mild Salsa, Hot Salsa and Sour Cream and Chive.[15]

WE SOOO DON'T HAVE THESE FLAVOURS...NOT WHERE I LIVE ANYHOW!! ANY ENGLISH PEEPS SEEN ANY OF THESE OTHER THAN THE 3 MAIN ONES?? OH AND LIGHTLY SALTED?