The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Doritos do there own dip, hot salsa, mild salsa and sour cream flavours:thumb_yello: Nice with the lightly salted flavour

I never knew that! I must try it sometime:thumb_yello:

The following is a list of all Doritos flavors sold in the United States:[5]

* Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch

* Cool Ranch

* Fiery Habanero

* Nacho Cheese

* Natural White Nacho Cheese

* Poppin' Jalapeño

* Ranchero

* Salsa Verde

* Sizzlin' Picante

* Smokin' Cheddar BBQ

* Spicy Nacho

* Sweet Chilli Heat

* Toasted Corn

* Zesty Taco

* Spicy Sweet Chili (Peabody Award Winning)

:o

:shocked: I never knew they had so many flavours.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The following is a list of all Doritos flavors sold in the United States:[5]

* Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch

* Cool Ranch

* Fiery Habanero

* Nacho Cheese

* Natural White Nacho Cheese

* Poppin' Jalapeño

* Ranchero

* Salsa Verde

* Sizzlin' Picante

* Smokin' Cheddar BBQ

* Spicy Nacho

* Sweet Chilli Heat

* Toasted Corn

* Zesty Taco

* Spicy Sweet Chili (Peabody Award Winning)

:o

* United Kingdom

o Doritos are available in: Chilli Heatwave, Cool Original, Hint of Lime, Lightly Salted, Tangy Cheese, Sizzling BBQ, Collisions - Chicken Sizzler and Zesty Salsa, Collisions - T-Bone Steak and Grilled Pepper. Also Doritos dips are available in Mild Salsa, Hot Salsa and Sour Cream and Chive.[15]

WE SOOO DON'T HAVE THESE FLAVOURS...NOT WHERE I LIVE ANYHOW!! ANY ENGLISH PEEPS SEEN ANY OF THESE OTHER THAN THE 3 MAIN ONES?? OH AND LIGHTLY SALTED?

whered u get all those!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!

aww im sorry

Hey Sheree! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. Did Russell read that message you sent to him?

Oh hey Louise! Yeah I haven't been on here properly in about a week, I had to go away for my exams which went alriiiight and then when I came back home my internet was down :shocked: (my laptops punishment for me not taking it with me I think :naughty:) but I got it back today so it's all good and now I'm completely free for about 2 weeks, it's wonderful! :bleh:

How have you been?

Nah Russell didn't open the message, oh well, I'm not disappointed or anything cos I expect he's really busy atm with the vmas coming up, and I'll just send it again anyway :naughty: muhahaha! there's no escape :naughty: oh wait, he can block me :blink: but he wouldn't do that :naughty:

i am good! tonight is the last night i can sleep in late and wake up late before school starts:thumbdown::tears::thumbdown:

aww i nvr sleep in :naughty:

Not much. School starts tomorrow:thumbdown: But on the upside' date=' the new season of Prison Break is on in nearly half an hour:bleh:[/color']

o itll be fine

yay! excited?

Oh hey Louise! Yeah I haven't been on here properly in about a week, I had to go away for my exams which went alriiiight and then when I came back home my internet was down (my laptops punishment for me not taking it with me I think ) but I got it back today so it's all good and now I'm completely free for about 2 weeks, it's wonderful!

How have you been?

Nah Russell didn't open the message, oh well, I'm not disappointed or anything cos I expect he's really busy atm with the vmas coming up, and I'll just send it again anyway :naughty: muhahaha! there's no escape :naughty: oh wait, he can block me :blink: but he wouldn't do that :naughty:

Oh, it's great to hear your exams went well :)

I'm well, thanks:biggrin2: School starts tomorrow...

Yeah, that's true- he is busy with the VMAs:bleh: haha I don't think he would block you.

Anways, I'm off for now. See ya later:bye

Oh, it's great to hear your exams went well :)

I'm well, thanks:biggrin2: School starts tomorrow...

Yeah, that's true- he is busy with the VMAs haha I don't think he would block you.

Anways, I'm off for now. See ya later:bye

Thanks! :)

Ohh, good luck! Hope you have a good first day!

Haha yeah that's very unlikely, cos he would have no reason to block me cos he would have never opened any of my messages and would not know what I'm like :naughty:

Oh I do go on sometimes :naughty:

Alright, ttyl!

i wish i could be the type of person that didnt sleep in late and wake up at 6 am with out a problem! i would be able to get so much more done and i wouldnt be as worried for school!

I know exactly how you feel! I love being up early, you get so much done in the day, but in the morning my sleep ins always seem to win! :thumbdown:

i wish i could be the type of person that didnt sleep in late and wake up at 6 am with out a problem! i would be able to get so much more done and i wouldnt be as worried for school!:bleh:

haha nice i come on here in the morning bb4 school and get ready at the last min.. :naughty:

buts its bcuz ever since i was little, i always had to wake up early every day of the summer, so the latest ive ever slept in (besides being sick where i only sleep) is 10:30 am lol

Thanks! :)

Ohh, good luck! Hope you have a good first day!

Haha yeah that's very unlikely, cos he would have no reason to block me cos he would have never opened any of my messages and would not know what I'm like :naughty:

Oh I do go on sometimes

Alright, ttyl!

I know exactly how you feel! I love being up early, you get so much done in the day, but in the morning my sleep ins always seem to win! :thumbdown:

yeah i always wake up at 10 and then eat breakfast at 11 because as soon as i wake up i go here and then i get in the shower at 12 and usually leave the house at like 2 DAMN MFC:naughty::naughty: my parents always get angry at me because i am slow but its really not that i am slow its just i am always on here:naughty:

haha nice i come on here in the morning bb4 school and get ready at the last min..

buts its bcuz ever since i was little, i always had to wake up early every day of the summer, so the latest ive ever slept in (besides being sick where i only sleep) is 10:30 am lol

haha i can barely turn on the computer before school i am so tired:naughty:

haha nice i come on here in the morning bb4 school and get ready at the last min.. :naughty:

:shocked: blimey! The latest I've ever slept in til is about 6pm I think! :roftl::roftl:

Haha yeah I remember that morning I was talking to you here and you were leaving in like 2 minutes and were still on here and didn't even care your mom was leaving!! :roftl:

hahaha nice. i look forward to it in the morning :naughty:

:shocked: blimey! The latest I've ever slept in til is about 6pm I think! :roftl::roftl:

Haha yeah I remember that morning I was talking to you here and you were leaving in like 2 minutes and were still on here and didn't even care your mom was leaving!! :roftl:

6 pm!?!?!?!?!?! haha o ya, that was funny. haha hehe mmemories :naughty:

i just got a call, the youth group for the highschooolers at my church starts next week! im excited!!!!

yeah i always wake up at 10 and then eat breakfast at 11 because as soon as i wake up i go here and then i get in the shower at 12 and usually leave the house at like 2 DAMN MFC:naughty::naughty: my parents always get angry at me because i am slow but its really not that i am slow its just i am always on here:

Haha :roftl: I am really slow getting ready though, always! I like to take my time :bleh:

I sometimes come on mfc in the morning before I go to college too but that makes me unbelievably slow cos I am there at my laptop, then get up and brush my hair, then come back to my laptop.. then choose what to wear.. laptop.. and it goes on like that til I'm ready which is usually the same time my first lecture starts :naughty::blush-anim-cl: