The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

hahaha nice. i look forward to it in the morning :naughty:

6 pm!?!?!?!?!?! haha o ya, that was funny. haha hehe mmemories :naughty:

i just got a call, the youth group for the highschooolers at my church starts next week! im excited!!!!

Haha yeah :roftl: it was a saturday I think, I was in my flat, alone, and just got up and had my dinner and watched american idol or something :roftl:

Just for the record that was the only time I've ever come close to sleeping in that long though! :naughty:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha yeah :roftl: it was a saturday I think, I was in my flat, alone, and just got up and had my dinner and watched american idol or something :roftl:

Just for the record that was the only time I've ever come close to sleeping in that long though! :naughty:

hahaha u crack me up so much!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Thanks! :)

Ohh, good luck! Hope you have a good first day!

Haha yeah that's very unlikely, cos he would have no reason to block me cos he would have never opened any of my messages and would not know what I'm like :naughty:

Oh I do go on sometimes :naughty:

Alright, ttyl!

You are very welcome:wink2:

Haha, you do have a point there:naughty:

I'm well, I'm well. First day back at school...blah:roftl:

And how are you?

Same...my timetable's a mess, they put me in classes I didn't sign up for, so I have to change two of them...:doh: But it was nice to see everyone again.

Other than that...jetlagged...I woke up at 5 am :eek:

Same...my timetable's a mess, they put me in classes I didn't sign up for, so I have to change two of them...:doh: But it was nice to see everyone again.

Other than that...jetlagged...I woke up at 5 am :eek:

That sucks they put you in wrong classes, but at the same time it's a good thing you are getting them changed:thumb_yello:

Ooooh being jetlagged must have sucked at school.

That sucks they put you in wrong classes, but at the same time it's a good thing you are getting them changed:thumb_yello:

Ooooh being jetlagged must have sucked at school.

Yeah. I have to change them this week, though, otherwise it'll be too late...:boxed:

I'm actually amazingly chipper, and have been all day.... I'm just apprehensively waiting for myself to crash. :naughty:

Yeah. I have to change them this week, though, otherwise it'll be too late...:boxed:

I'm actually amazingly chipper, and have been all day.... I'm just apprehensively waiting for myself to crash. :naughty:

That is true. You don't wanna miss the cut off. Or miss to much of a class for that matter.

haha:roftl:

Haha! oh dear, I will have to put the record straight, I loooovvveee him! Russell, anything you want honey, you know where to come... :wink2::naughty::wub2:

I just love that interview with Perez though, can't stop watching it :D

I'm good thanks Roxy, that video proper cheered me up :) how are you?

I'm good!!! Trying to learn a song!

So what's new???

Cool! What song? And is it like on piano or something? Or singing? Or something different?:bleh:

Nothing is really that new' date=' gosh how sad I am:lol3: Wait, I'll try and think of something:naughty: Hmmm. *thinks* Well, I'm thinking about what I should do on the weekend. Maybe go to the library or something. Not that interesting...sorry:bleh::roftl:[/color']

Haha! oh dear, I will have to put the record straight, I loooovvveee him! Russell, anything you want honey, you know where to come... :wink2: :rotfl: :wub2:

I just love that interview with Perez though, can't stop watching it :D

I'm good thanks Roxy, that video proper cheered me up :) how are you?

Haha the record is set straight then:naughty:

Cool! What song? And is it like on piano or something? Or singing? Or something different?:bleh:

Nothing is really that new, gosh how sad I am:lol3: Wait, I'll try and think of something:naughty: Hmmm. *thinks* Well, I'm thinking about what I should do on the weekend. Maybe go to the library or something. Not that interesting...sorry:bleh::roftl:

mmmm well tomorrow my friend is going to play the piano and I'm supposed to sing!!! It's No one from Alicia Keys!