The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See those squishy toy body parts. Well, I gave those to Mika after the concert I went to and that's what he said ["these are brilliant"]:naughty:

You did?? :lmfao: haha! what gave you that idea? :roftl:

I'm glad he liked them though! :naughty: I swear, is brilliant his favourite word or what?:naughty:

You did?? haha! what gave you that idea? :roftl:

I'm glad he liked them though! :naughty: I swear, is brilliant his favourite word or what?:naughty:

:lol3:

I got the idea from that Fingertips song he mentioned on the Life in Cartoon Motion DVD. I was shopping a couple days before the concert, saw those in the store and was like, "Those remind me of that Fingertips song Mika mentioned on the DVD! I have to buy those for Mika":bleh: When I gave 'em to him, I even said, "Mika, in honour of the Fingertips song":naughty:

haha perhaps it is:lol3:

I was a bit tired during class today as well:naughty:

Ugggh homework. I have a worksheet for English to do, which I haven't done yet:bleh:

haha nice

:P

i startedd my homework at like 11 last night and feel asleep 5 min later hahaa

OK guuuys!! It was nice talking to you!! but I gotta go to sleeep!!! night night!!!:huglove: wish me luck 4 tomorrow!!:wink2:

bye!

good luck!

I got the idea from that Fingertips song he mentioned on the Life in Cartoon Motion DVD. I was shopping a couple days before the concert, saw those in the store and was like, "Those remind me of that Fingertips song Mika mentioned on the DVD! I have to buy those for Mika" When I gave 'em to him, I even said, "Mika, in honour of the Fingertips song"

haha perhaps it is

Oh yeah! :roftl: I remember that, that was funny! I've been picking up your limbs all day... or something like that, I wanna watch that again haha :naughty: and that was a really good idea actually :thumb_yello: I'm sure he appreciated it!

Hey Devin :bye:

Btw, I have to mention that Alexandra made my new avatar :wub2: isn't it so beautiful! I actually love it, I'm thinking of proposing :naughty:

His smile is so contagious :wub2:

Oh yeah! :roftl: I remember that, that was funny! I've been picking up your limbs all day... or something like that, I wanna watch that again haha :naughty: and that was a really good idea actually :thumb_yello: I'm sure he appreciated it!

Hey Devin :bye:

Btw, I have to mention that Alexandra made my new avatar :wub2: isn't it so beautiful! I actually love it, I'm thinking of proposing :naughty:

hi!

ooooooo i love ur avatar!

haha nice

i startedd my homework at like 11 last night and feel asleep 5 min later hahaa

haha it's that reading, answer question type of work. I can do it before I go to bed, or in the morning or something haha

Oh yeah! I remember that, that was funny! I've been picking up your limbs all day... or something like that, I wanna watch that again haha and that was a really good idea actually :thumb_yello: I'm sure he appreciated it!

Hey Devin

Thanks so much Sheree:wink2:

*looks* Yeah, your avatar is fab:thumb_yello: Looks really lovely. You know what, I was watching TV and there was this clip of Russell on [i think it was] Jay Leno today and I was like, "hey, Sheree likes that guy":naughty:

Thanks so much Sheree

*looks* Yeah, your avatar is fab:thumb_yello: Looks really lovely. You know what, I was watching TV and there was this clip of Russell on [i think it was] Jay Leno today and I was like, "hey, Sheree likes that guy":naughty:

hehe thank you, I really love it! :wub2:

Oh yeah, he was on that! :bleh: he was great :naughty:

Leno and Russell's mom seem to have really hit it off :roftl: he fancies her! :naughty:

haha ya he doesnt really care

haha

hehe thank you, I really love it! :wub2:

Oh yeah, he was on that! he was great

Leno and Russell's mom seem to have really hit it off :roftl: he fancies her! :naughty:

No problemo:wink2:

Haha does he really? that's so funny:roftl:

Anyways, I'm gonna go for tonight, perhaps do my homework and grab a snack before bed:naughty: See ya later Sheree, and Devin:bye: